PROJECT// ANNEX - Science Fiction Roleplay - 1.12 - [STAFF NEEDED]

Ontopathogenic's Avatar Ontopathogenic11/20/17 10:51 pm history
3 emeralds 315 7
11/23/2017 1:58 pm
EzFlow's Avatar EzFlow
What is PROJECT// ANNEX?
PROJECT// ANNEX is a new and upcoming roleplay server based in a unique future, where humanity has been catered to and cared by the nigh omnipotent AI known as Tyr, who was develop early in the twenty-first century. Although an ASI, this AI was given explicit parameters to serve humanity, and to be the one true peacekeeper for the foreseeable future. As a result of his beneficence, humanity soared into a new age of peace and prosperity. The Hephaestus Corporation, which headed the develpment of Tyr, was now overseen by their creation, and they created many of the new technologies that are used in current day. Players will be colonists emerging from cryo-sleep into a new world, with boundless mystery and exploration. Their ship damaged, and their supplies running out, it is up to them to figure out a way to survive.

Why should you apply?
Unfortunately, many of the great RP servers are beginning to shutdown, have a very inward looking community, or are run in inappropriate manners. In the Annex, we are looking to not only build an RP server, but a branching community that will eventually reach far and wide into the realm of gaming. But first, we need staff to help create the world in which players can immerse themselves, as previous staff have for the most part, gone inactive or disappeared. We have a map, most of the plugins are configured, and permissions are for the most part, setup. All we need now is an immersive world that pulls players in, and a dedicated staff that works to see the best for community and server.

What positions are available?
We are currently looking for 3 or more Game Moderators, 3 Lore Writers, 5 or more Builders, and one Advertiser. Currently, we do not have any of the listed positions filled, and are looking for applications who are ages 16 and up. Unfortunately, there will not be exceptions for this rule, as maturity is expected for the powers and position you will hold.

Available Positions:
//GM:
//GM:
//GM:
//LW:
//LW:
//LW:
//B:
//B:
//B:
//B:
//B:
//AV:

I'm going to be frank here, this is not my first attempt to establish an RP community, I have tried in my much younger years, I am looking to establish a place where players aren't forced to stay on constantly, a place where you can come in for a few hours, feel welcomed, and have a great role play. I want to differentiate the server by making it a Science Fiction setting. As the main Operator of the server, I want to build a place of hope, something that all role-players look forward to joining.

If you are interested, I am posting the link to my discord, as well as the forums. Please feel free to join and ask any questions you like. Do note, you are limited to lobby access until you are effectively approved as a player or staff.

Discord

PROJECT// ANNEX Forums

APPLICATION//

MC Username:
Discord Username:

Staff Experience:
RP Experience:
Lore/Build Sample: <Pictures for builder, paragraph(s) for GM & Lore Writer.>
Why do you want to help create this server?:
Ontopathogenic
Level 1 : New Miner