Project-Kingdom - Looking for staff and builders!

Gears_OF_cRaft's Avatar Gears_OF_cRaft11/30/12 6:48 am
11/30/2012 7:03 pm
builderofglory's Avatar builderofglory

Server ip - 58.106.139.220

I am currently looking for staff for my new server. It is based on rpg and i will need some good staff and lots of builders. This is not my first time running a server it is about me 10th, and im quite good at it. If you would like to apply for a builder position or staff position use this form

Staff Application
Name:
How long do you play minecraft for each day? :
What can you offer the server :
Have you been staff before :
Do you know how to make plugins :
How would you handle a griefer? :
How would you handle a hacker? :

Builder Application
Name:
What is your best build?
Picture of your best build:
Your building rate on a scale of 1-10:
How good of a builder you are on a scale of 1-10:

Gears_OF_cRaft
Level 48 : Master Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2012 7:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
builderofglory
Name: link

How long do you play minecraft for each day? : 12-10 hours weekends 5-7 hours weekdays
What can you offer the server : hacking protection adn awesoem building skills
Have you been staff before : yes
Do you know how to make plugins : sorta
How would you handle a griefer? : give them a warning if they do again ban
How would you handle a hacker? : ban instantly because all hackers do is cheat so they can be better
11/30/2012 6:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
abadsarge
Name: Hey, my name is Justin.

How long do you play minecraft for each day? : I play minecraft about 5 hours a day if I fell like playing minecraft. I have just got back into minecraft.\

What can you offer the server : I can offer the server a great staff member and help with anything that anyone needs.

Have you been staff before : Yes, I have been staff on many servers.

Do you know how to make plugins : No, but I will be taking a class next year or maybe next semester that will teach me how to code. So I will be able to do that.

How would you handle a griefer? : If it is first offence, I would temp ban then for 24 hours. Second offence will be a Perm-ban.

How would you handle a hacker? : Actually it depends on what kind of hack. If they were x-raying the person would just get temp-banned for 2 days. If they were using lets say a hacked client, they would be perm-banned.

Thanks for reading my application
11/30/2012 5:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Vampzi
IGN: vampzi (No capital for the V)
Name: Ben
What is your best build? Probably my Hogwarts build.
Picture/Video of your best build: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElKBfq7NwPw
Your building rate on a scale of 1-10: 9-ish
How good of a builder you are on a scale of 1-10: 10-ish 1/2
Skype? No.. Sorry! Have to chat from chat box.
11/30/2012 8:00 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Teshbo
I cant connect to server.
11/30/2012 7:40 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
vidmar20
Name IG: vidmar20

How could we reach me:Skype my name is:vidmar20

Can you code(Doesn't affect anything.):I can't code like prograns but I can code like plugins not make them but like fix them.

How much will you donate:I would if I could.

What Languages Do You Speak: Swedish, English and a bit Spanish still learning.

Will you donate if the server NEEDS it:Yes when I get money and if the server is good enough.

In what cases will you use /ban:If people keeps ignoring my warnings and still doing something I said them not to do!

In what cases will you use /kick: When they still does something I gave them a Warning for!

In what cases will you use /mute:If people spams and annoys you when ur talkong to someone.

In what times will you help a player:If it's something to do with a server bug or something glitchy on the server or else I will let it to the mods and Admins also I'll help them if they have a problem Admins and mods can't handle.

Can you make a good site:(Doesn't affect anything.): Yes I can but dont expect It will go fast because when I do things I like to keep them Perfect.

Experience as mod before: Yes on many servers because I always have an eye on the chat and are good talking to people and solve problems.

Any recommendation from a existing server/first time staff members:
Yea many people can put in some good words for me just ask.

Why do I want to be a mod : Because I want to be able to stop spammers, people that uses all caps, hackers, people that exploit the game all stuff like that.

I try to be active on the server but sometimes I will be in school and it will be hard for me to come on. I work good in a team I can follow directions to the letter. I am good at design and putting ideas from real life in to the game. I am a all round gamer soo to speak i play a wide range of games from minecraft to dead island to counter strike. What Minecraft means to me Minecraft isnt just a game to me its a way to express your inner artist I see a normal Minecraft world as a blank canvas that waits for me to paint on it. Like i said earlier i get along with most people I just get a little upset sometimes with unrelated matters.

Well i could go on writing forever but i would stray from the
topic and probably end up writing a story about naruto or something like that ( yeah you guess it the aussie likes his anime lol ) and way thats it peace.//Vidmar20
Im aiming for a Co-Owner spot.
11/30/2012 5:43 pm
Gears_OF_cRaft
Accepted mate - Good app =)
11/30/2012 7:31 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
RadonXenon
IGN: jess67q8
Name:Gabe
How long do you play minecraft for each day? :2-9 hours a day
What can you offer the server : Dedication, and YouTube Server Trailers and Advertisements
Have you been staff before : yes as a Owner of my Own server Akoicraft(Shutdown=No Money) for more proof here is the ip for it: 176.31.22.134
Do you know how to make plugins :I'm learning how to, but within a couple of months I'll be a pro at it.
How would you handle a griefer? : (First time) off all I'll give him a verbal warning (second Time)I'll kick him (third time)7 Day Ban or Permanent Ban depending on what he does
How would you handle a hacker? : i will Permanently ban him no warnings, hackers don't deserve a chance because they need to learn whats good and whats bad

here is my Skype if you need it: akoi67q8

I'm also a good builder

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/radonxenon/

I hope I'm accepted
11/30/2012 5:43 pm
Gears_OF_cRaft
Accepted jump on the server =)
11/30/2012 7:12 am
Gears_OF_cRaft
58.106.139.220 <--- server ip
11/30/2012 7:07 am
Gears_OF_cRaft
TeshboName IRL is Brian In game its Teshbo
Age 12
Location Pennsylvania USA
Best build is a GIANT castle with a pool in the middle.
Picture I dont know how to put up pictures/ screenshots
Building rate 9
Builder scale: 8.7

Jump on bro - i added you to whitelist
11/30/2012 6:59 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Teshbo
This is all fake. My name is not below, nor is my age/location. Go away, Lego. Stop trying to stalk me. I out-smarted you here, editing this post two years later. Fake name, age, and location, just to get on a server (which I never did). I was never here, and look harder if you are to stalk me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome