+++Project team wanted++++ Timelapse and builds+++

Steadyedy1's Avatar Steadyedy19/24/12 11:04 am
1 emeralds 293 5
10/1/2012 11:03 am
Finnaus's Avatar Finnaus
+++Project team wanted++++ Timelapse and builds+++

Well hello there my name is Alex, I am setting up a team of builders who will build "big builds" we will be building a range of things such as City's, Towers, boats, castles, space ships, custom maps, Adventure maps. and anything else that people in the team want to build. And i am recruiting members so read through the rest of the post and then reply, i wil be testing you so i suggest you read through thurely
So what do i do?
Well i am the server owner and will be dealing with advertising our builds and helping out building building. the server is 24/7 and there are only a few rules. because we are a team an we work as one
Rules- Please work on the project dont go of and do your own thing
- please build to the best of your ability
- And we work as one, meaning: we all build together.

So there are only 12 positions so here is the appliatication.

MUST BE 14+

- IGN:
- Rate your building skill (0-10):
- Why do you want to join the team:
- a bit about yourself:
- are you a dedicated player?:
- what country are you from?:
- Do you have skype - YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACEPTED and must have mic!
- Do you work well in a team?:
- rate your world edit skills:(0-10)
- Do you know of Voxel sniper If so please tell me about your skills with it:
- have you worked on any builds before?.
- How much do you play mineraft?:

HOW NOT TO APPLY!

- IGN: Alec_123
- Maturity: (0-10):9
- Rate your building skill (0-10):9
- Why do you want to join the team: Because i like teams
- a bit about yourself: i am from london and i like minecraft
- are you a dedicated player?: Yes i play alot
- what country are you from?: Enland
- Do you have skype - YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACEPTED and must have mic! No i dont have skype
- Do you work well in a team?: yes
- rate your world edit skills:(0-10) 10
- Do you know of Voxel sniper If so please tell me about your skills with it: i am good
- have you worked on any builds before?. yes i make houses
Bassicly dont put one word awnsers.

If you are accepted i will send you a pm with my sype name, and then add me.

Once you get on the server i will bring you too a street where you must build a house (must be a house) and then i will rank you from 1-5 this is just a trial.
1= Bye Bye = of the team
2= Not great = of the team (one more chance)
3= Ok good = on the team but easily replacable by someone better
4= great = on the team
5= amazing = On the team

If you have anything else to say, say here[/b]
Steadyedy1
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2012 11:03 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Finnaus
- IGN: Finnaus
- Maturity: (0-10): 9 I am silly but I can be serious when needed.
- Rate your building skill (0-10): 8 I'm pretty good, but wanting to learn more!
- Why do you want to join the team: I've been trying to find skilled builders to build with, I think it will be very fun and a good learning experience! Plus I've gotten a bit bored of Minecraft because there isn't much to do, thats why I want to get on the team!
- a bit about yourself: I'm in a band, I like longboarding, Minecraft and anything with computers!
- are you a dedicated player?: Yep!
- what country are you from?: U.S.
- Do you have skype - YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACEPTED and must have mic! I do I have Skype.
- Do you work well in a team?: Yes!
- Do you know of Voxel sniper If so please tell me about your skills with it: I unfortunately don't know how to use VS, but I really want to learn.
- have you worked on any builds before?. Plenty, I own a server, so I build the server.
- How much do you play mineraft?: I used to alot, but I've gotten a little bored, thats part of the reason why I want to join the team.

Hope to hear from you soon!

~Finnaus
09/24/2012 4:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
PokingNinja
- IGN: PokingNinja

- Maturity: (0-10): 9

- Rate your building skill (0-10): 7 no one is ever at there limit.

- Why do you want to join the team: seems like a fun thing, i'm sick of just building on my own

- a bit about yourself: I'm form North of Sweden and enjoy playing Minecraft and always trying to become a better builder.

- are you a dedicated player?: yes, i have nothing else to do except go to school and sleep

- what country are you from?: Sweden
- Do you have skype - YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACEPTED and must have mic! yes i have both and can talk pretty well english

- Do you work well in a team?: yep i have worked in many teams, i can take, give and follow orders well.

- rate your world edit skills:(0-10) 7 i know many useful commands and can terraform pretty well.

- Do you know of Voxel sniper If so please tell me about your skills with it: yes, i have used it many times and are a good terraformer if i can say so my self.

- have you worked on any builds before?. yes i am a member of FyreUK and have helped with a few of there timelapses so i know how they work

- How much do you play mineraft?: waaay to much for my own good, but i like it

No really awesome pics at my profile yet, but you can see one of my old maps i made with WE and VS, but i have become better now

Thanks! ~ PokingNinja
09/24/2012 3:39 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
Brackers10
IGN: Brackers10
Maturity: 10
Rate your building skills: 10
Why do you want to join?: I have tons of experience building, and would love to help expand my builds to more servers and even to YouTube! I already run a successful building business with my team, and we would love to come help out! We promise to deliver the best, and only the best.
Do you have Skype: Yes I do, my username is Brackers10, I have a working mic and own a private teamspeak server if that is needed.
Which country are you from?: England
Do you work well in a team?: Yes I most certainly do, my team does so well because we work together.
Rate your world edit skills!: 11 (After all I helped make it!)
Do you know of Voxel Sniper?: Yes I have a vague knowledge of it, however I am sure I can expand if needed.
Have you worked on builds before?: Yes I have worked on many builds before, with my team on server where we were hired out, and solo on singleplayer worlds.
How much do you play minecraft?: Lots.

I hope you will be willing to accept my services, and hopefully allow me to work with my team on your builds. I am a very mature person, skilled in coding and building, along with HTML and more, I will deliver whatever is asked of me, to the best of my ability

Thanks.
09/24/2012 1:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Nerdy Ninja
- IGN:Weston_Phillips
- Maturity: (0-10): 7
- Rate your building skill (0-10): people say 8 or 9
- Why do you want to join the team: Because i want to build!
- a bit about yourself:I love to build huge castles
- are you a dedicated player?:definitly
- what country are you from?:USA
- Do you have skype - YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACEPTED and must have mic! Have a working mic and skype
- Do you work well in a team?:Most of the time
- rate your world edit skills:(0-10) 9
- Do you know of Voxel sniper If so please tell me about your skills with it:No i dont
- have you worked on any builds before a bunch of diffrent builds
09/24/2012 1:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
aldian
- IGN:aldian
- Maturity: (0-10):10
- Rate your building skill (0-10):9
- Why do you want to join the team:Want to make some awsome stuff with a great team who are easy to work with
- a bit about yourself:I code in javascript and c++ i also study art.
- are you a dedicated player?: On computer most days
- what country are you from?:England
- Do you have skype - YES
- Do you work well in a team?: Allways
- Do you know of Voxel sniper If so please tell me about your skills with it: I can pretty much any landscape with it out of = 10
- have you worked on any builds before?.Servers mainly
- How much do you play mineraft?:Quite a bit
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome