Proxen Network I Factions I Recruiting

TheR00sterz's Avatar TheR00sterz1/31/14 2:36 pm
1 emeralds 243 6
1/31/2014 10:23 pm
TheR00sterz's Avatar TheR00sterz
Proxen Netowork is a custom made OP Faction server, we have Quest, NPC Shops, Custom Warps and Mini-Games. Come join us for fun.

Spots:
Click to reveal
Head-Admin: Filled
Admin 0/3
Jr. Admin 0/2
Head-Moderator 0/1
Moderator 0/2
Jr. Moderator 0/2

Format:
Click to reveal
Reason:

Past Experience:

Can you donate?

Extra Info:
TheR00sterz
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2014 10:11 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
IGN: TheLuler
IRL Name: Allie
Maturity out of 10: 9.3
Country/Timezone:HSA
Experience: Moderator on two servers, Admin on one.
How long I have played Minecraft: 4 years
Why should we pick you?: I am a nice kid, just trying to make my way through this harsh (just kidding) world. Being a Admin on your server will mean the world to me and I can help you out in many different ways. One of them is that I can be on for a very long time, moderating and supervising in game. I am also very active on community forums. Having lots of minecrafting friends gives you a player boost, and they all seem to want in if I'm staff of some sort. My pool of knowledge: I know basic things about bukkit and how it works, I have a high amount of knowlegde in essential plugins such as WorldEdit and WorldGuard. Also, having played Vannilla Minecraft for 4 years has made me very skilled in that and building houses or other things. All in all, I know the necessary commands and the punishments for rule breakage.
Plugin experience:
MCmmo-100%
Factions-90%
Essentials-75%
WorldEdit-100%
WorldGuard-50%
GroupManager-65%
Punish-100%
DisguiseCraft-90%
How long can you be on?: At least 5 hours a day
What will I bring?: I will bring someone who can support the server and have fun at the same time. I can also be on for at least 5 hours daily and I am experienced with being in a staff position per say my experiences. As I mentione, I can bring people onto the server. I am familiar to Enjin and can use it to some degree. I love building for servers and will gladly build for this one.
If two people are in a chat fight, I would: I would warn both players, and if they/he/her continue, it will be a kick for them. If they/he/her come back on and start again, I will temporary mute for 2 minutes. After two minutes, if they/he/her continue, I will mute for 10 minutes. After that is 30 minutes, then a permanent mute.
Have I ever been banned?: No
01/31/2014 10:23 pm
TheR00sterz
Really great job!
01/31/2014 6:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
COMPAQ_69

Reason:i love being on servers and helping out with them and watching them develop into a much bigger server

Past Experience:yes i was admin on a server

Can you donate? maybe

Extra Info:none
01/31/2014 6:23 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Veloriux
I could redo my app and use the given format if needed.
01/31/2014 10:05 pm
TheR00sterz
Accepted but yes you can on skype
01/31/2014 6:13 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Veloriux
Why do you want to be staff?

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level?
7/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself or get a fellow staff member to do so, and not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and had owned a few servers which goes by the names of emissarypvp, oddpvp, and minechaos network witch was a network consisted of 5 servers .It was successful and had alot of players per day, but due to the sudden lost of players we were forced to shut it down.

Any additional info?
I live in a town somewhere in North Carolina, USA. I have been playing since 1.2.5 and been playing multiplayer ever since

IGN: xDavidKing

Can You Donate?
Absolutely, but not at the moment, im a little low on cash
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome