❗PurgatoryRPG❗ Builder & Staff Recruitment Open ►Apply Now◄

Tainted_Chimera's Avatar Tainted_Chimera11/6/16 5:18 pm
11/12/2016 5:48 pm
Tainted_Chimera's Avatar Tainted_Chimera

Survival | PVE | PVP Areas | Roleplay | Vanilla | Dungeon | Challenge

The Server;

Purgatory is a large up-and-coming server. We all got bored with the flat, simple dungeons we've experienced around Minecraft lately, and are working on something truly unique. Travel through the 9 Sanctums of Purgatory, fighting through demon strongholds, gaining strength, collecting loot, upgrading your skills with our custom plugin, and filling your home with your accomplishments.
We're working in the background on a custom resource pack that will breath life into the server visually; from tons of custom item textures to rare 3D weapons. You won't be fighting Zombies and Skeletons on this server; you'll be fighting through the hordes of demons to take down Appollyon!

Pictures;
Click to reveal

Hi, I'm Kymaera (Kai - Mare - Ah), Owner/Director of Purgatory. This thread is a call for people who are skilled at building and/or would like to be part of a long-term, rewarding project. This is a very close team and we will all work together almost daily.
I have recruited two talented builders, two helpers an artist and a very skilled command block/mythic mob coder, we're looking for more skilled and dedicated people to add to our growing team.

-Time to dedicate to the server
-Average or better skill in building
-A passion for the project
-Teamwork
-Discord (upon acceptance I will invite you to a Discord server)

For builders/terraformers: You will need to be able to build large projects with a team, follow instructions but also be able to take creative charge when necessary. I like to give guidelines for projects, and let your creativity fill in the blanks and adapt the design to something truly unique. If you think that this is you, then please; apply!

Builder;
Click to reveal
IGN:
Building examples (MUST provide images, can send them via PM if you wish to keep them private):
Approximate time per day/week you should be able to dedicate:
Why should I choose you:
Why you want to work on the project:

Terraformer;
Click to reveal
IGN:
Terraforming examples (MUST provide images, can send them via PM if you wish to keep them private):
Why should I choose you:

Helper/Mod;
Currently getting moderators is not a priority, SO if you wish to moderate, you need to be able to offer something to the team now. Helping with building, terraforming, other, while we work is mandatory.
Click to reveal
IGN:
Past staff positions (MUST provide references):
What can you offer the team while the server is still in progress:
Why should I choose you:
Tainted_Chimera
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/12/2016 2:56 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Using [simg] tags will make the images load better and reduce the need for extra clicks to see them properly.
11/12/2016 5:48 pm
Tainted_Chimera
So it does!
Thank you very much ^^
11/11/2016 8:11 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Builder Jaron
add me on skype: jaron.de.smet
11/12/2016 2:27 pm
Tainted_Chimera
Please read the first post if you wish to apply.
11/11/2016 8:07 pm
Tainted_Chimera
Bump
11/10/2016 6:52 pm
Tainted_Chimera
Bump
11/09/2016 5:17 pm
Tainted_Chimera
Bump
11/08/2016 1:55 pm
Tainted_Chimera
Bump
11/07/2016 2:11 pm
Tainted_Chimera
Bump
11/06/2016 10:01 pm
Tainted_Chimera
Havocus!

You would be a great addition to our team, thank you for applying!

You left the "What can you offer the team while the server is still in progress" blank though; the main reason I had that on the form is; the server is still in the early stages of development, how do I know if you'll stick around till we're ready for Alpha?

Is there something you can offer in game now to help speed things up and help bide the time?
11/06/2016 9:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Havocus
IGN: Havocus
Past staff positions (MUST provide references):
Some of my previous staff experience comes from some of the top servers. Some of these servers are PrimeMC and Arkham Network. During the time as a staff member on Arkham, I learned to work on a team better and how to go to others if I ever need help or don't remember something. Some of the other things that I have learned from past experiences of a staff member I how to keep calm in stressful situations and always make sure to try my best to help everyone have a happy day gaming. In my time as staff on PrimeMC I learned how to communicate with my team and openly control and manage our different staff groups.
Proof 1.
http://arkhamnetwork.org/bans/history.p ... fhistory=1

What can you offer the team while the server is still in progress:
Since it's the school year I am usually not online till later in the day. During school days I will be able to get on from 3Pm -11Pm. My weekend schedules will allow me to be on for most of the day and night if no situations arise.

Why should I choose you:
I have looked over this network that you have built here that I would be honored to be a part of making it even better. If accepted, I would love to get to know other players, helping them learn what to do (and what not to do), and watching people grow closer together. I have also seen things that were not so pleasant. I have come across people who wish to do nothing but cause everyone else a hard time. I have try to help those who were victims of these people.

I am familiar with configuring plugins, using essential commands to keep our players under control, and general ways of enforcing the rules. I believe I could effectively enforce the rules of Purgatory and help keep the community I have come to know and love clean. This includes reporting hackers, keeping chat calm and clean for everyone and in helping new players learn enough to enjoy this server as much as I do. My duty would always be to the server itself. If given the chance to be a part of this community staff team, I can assure you that I will always keep the best interest of the server ahead of all else and will always do my best to uphold the rules and regulations of the server with integrity. I also understand that a lot of people apply for staff on servers for popularity and power but neither of these is my reasons for applying. The reason I'm applying for staff is I enjoy helping people. I truly believe that I have the potential to make Purgatory into an even better community than it already is.
11/06/2016 7:55 pm
Tainted_Chimera
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome