★ Pvp | Make-Over | Open To Any Ideas! |Needs Staff ★

Amanthemoneyman's Avatar Amanthemoneyman10/4/15 7:46 pm
1 emeralds 122 3
10/5/2015 5:24 pm
krcoolgamingFTW's Avatar krcoolgamingFTW
IP :
167.114.102.222:25845
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to check out my forum! I am the owner of "Striving XX" and I am looking to do a complete "MakeOver" On the server and changing it into something that everyone would love to play on, it could be factions, survival, kitpvp, teams, and anything else that your imagination comes up with! To apply you do not have to follow the outlines below, but you must include the main things that I should know such as age, experience, skype, in-game-name, etc. Noting will be rejected if it doesn't contain these things just you will need to answer them eventually!

Helper|Moderator|Admin:
Click to reveal
I.g.n

Name

Experience

Things you could bring to the server

Time you can play on the server

Knowledge

Anything Extra (The more here the better!)

Builder :
Click to reveal
I.g.n

Name

Experience

Things you could bring to the server

Time you can play on the server

Pictures of previous builds

Anything Extra (The more here the better!)

Web-Developer :
Click to reveal
Anything you think you can include using the applications above and your knowledge will work for this application!

Remember! The more information that is on your application, the better chance you have of being accepted!
Amanthemoneyman
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/05/2015 5:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
krcoolgamingFTW
Mod/Admin(can potentially be a web developer, just not that expirenced in CSS)

I.g.n - krcoolgamingFTW

Skype - krcoolgamingFTW

Age - 12

Name - Krish

Experience - Been playing minecraft for 3-4 years, have been staff before

Things you could bring to the server - Some humor! XP I could also mabye help out with ideas, and I can do a little bit of web design(if it helps )

Time you can play on the server - Most likely 2-3 hours, unless I have to go somewhere

Knowledge - I know when to reasonably ban/kick someone, how to handle trollers, and overall how to be a good moderator/admin

Anything Extra (The more here the better!) - Well, Minecraft is one of my favorite games, I jump to be a part of any project, I've started coding from making a mod on minecraft, and I hope to be a CEO when I grow up! I'm also dealing with slight depression as my friends sound like they hate me , but I try to overlook that at times!
10/05/2015 5:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Amanthemoneyman
bump
10/04/2015 8:45 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Lennie2306
Mod/Admin Application

I.G.N: Lennie09

Skype N/A Had bad experience with it and do not use anymore

Name: Elle

Experience: Have been mod on quite a few servers (Most experience was 2 years ago) Once I was head-admin and helped get the server quite popular. But funding ran out.

Things you could bring to the server: I bring a friendly face to the server and will always help whenever needed. I will try to answer all player questions to the best of my ability and will always go by the rules. I have good-ish building skills and am quite good at terraforming.

Time you can play on the server: ACDT (Adelaide) between 3:40-6:00, most of the day on holidays.

Knowledge: I am quite good at Voxel and World Edit and have been builder on quite a few servers. I also have been playing Minecraft for 3-4 years.

Anything Extra (The more here the better!) I live in Adelaide and have been playing Minecraft for as stated above 3-4 years. I have quite an imaginative mind and I have a love for RPG's. I am also a Pentaholic. (Pentatonix Fan)

Hope to be accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome