RaydenCraft ~JOIN NOW~ Faction/Survival

Puregasm's Avatar Puregasm8/18/17 1:12 am history
1 emeralds 184 3
8/20/2017 12:55 am
Puregasm's Avatar Puregasm
Here at RaydenCraft we have over 30+ Plugins to make this server unique and we have a full economy going on.
This server is harder than the rest but, 0 PAY TO WIN Then we even have cannons for raiding the enemy base..We have tons more come check us out You wont be disappointed. WE even have crates to get random items Don't come on and keep on asking. Come on and play and read the rest of the post.

Website and all the help on Plugins:
-Go to https://purerayden1.wixsite.com/raydencraft

Discord:
discord.gg/TN2gjFt

Staff:
We are looking for staff but do NOT come on the server and ask for staff because I will ignore you. How this server and I deal with staff is. I have to let you play on the server for a a little bit and let me know if i can trust you and how you handle problems that can occur. Please join the server and check it out before you fill this out to see if this server is right for you. Remember when you apply it doesnt mean your admin or mod until I say you are and that I can trust you. Fill this out in the comments below:
Name
Expeirence
Why do you want to be staff?
How often would you play?
Have you been banned before?
Did you ever get Demoted?(Be honest)
How would u deal with hackers?
How would u deal with a person that is breaking a rule?
Puregasm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2017 12:55 am
Puregasm
bumppp
08/18/2017 10:20 pm
Puregasm
bmuump
08/18/2017 2:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Jaycorbin
Name Irl: Corbin ign: Jaycorbin
Age 12
Skype imeveryonesbae
Expeirence <<< Might want to fix the spelling mistake) I have had staff on many other servers.. I actually own my own server (I don't really do anything on it) I have been moderator+ on another server called callofcraft that sadly had shut down.
Why do you want to be staff? I think I can make this server a good promising place with a big future and I think I can make it really fun and suitable for all ages across any country!
How often would you play? Well, I play minecraft A TON.... I can play for 6 hours and 45 minutes on weekdays and on weekends if I don't have anything planned I can do 14 hours a day!
Have you been banned before? No
Did you ever get Demoted?(Be honest) No
How would u deal with hackers? Depends on how serious the situation is... If its very serious like hes toggling and flying then its a perm ban until I ss him, but if its something less more serious like x-raying I would freeze him and tell him to come into skype.
How would u deal with a person that is breaking a rule? As earlier ^^^ Depends on how serious the situation is, If it's like him spamming I would mute him for 1 hour, but if its more serious like duping I would Ip-Ban him and say Duping-Scum bag(I love JackSucksAtMc)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome