RazorMC// Urgently Needs Staff!

MrStringGames's Avatar MrStringGames12/1/15 11:42 pm
1 emeralds 199 6
7/1/2016 7:57 pm
eadric9's Avatar eadric9
Hello, I'm Cade, the current Owner on RazorMC. We urgently need some new staff members to join our team! We are in need of mods, admins and builders. Information about the server can be found below. Feel free to apply before you read it. There is a required application format you must follow below all the server information. Some of the questions may not affect my initial decision, especially because there will be a follow up messaged interview on Skype or Minecraft.

RazorMC is a server that will hopefully release by December 30th. We will begin as a single gamemode server, but once our playerbase is large enough we'll expand into a network. The network will include a variety of gamemodes, including minigames, factions, creative, and rpg. The single gamemode we're starting with will be a mix of rpg, prison, quests, survival, exploration, pvp, boss fights, and empire building. Elaborating on each aspect would take too much space, so I'll explain more of it to successful applicants. Hands on experience will help make the gamemode less confusing. The map will be limited, similar to prison. But, unlike most prison servers, the custom map is approximately 5000x5000 blocks big. World Painter was used to terraform custom mountains, trees, oceans, and more. The theme of the map will be medieval and fantasy. There will be a variety of cities, towns, landmarks, dungeons, and other structures to explore. Besides pvp, players can even team up and fight massive bosses using the Mythic Mobs plugin. One of the staff members is making us a server trailer, so we'll need help making battle scenes and cinematic landscapes.

What position are you applying for?
What is your Skype username?
What is your Minecraft username?
How long have you played Minecraft?
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode?
How old are you?
Do you like working independently or with other people?
What is your favorite real life hobby?
Have you worked on any other servers before?
How many servers do you work on right now?
On estimate, how much can you play every day?
MrStringGames
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2016 7:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
eadric9
What position are you applying for? I am applying for Developer... if you need one? If not, I can fit most other things.. but Builder. Hey, I'm being honest. I suck at building.

What is your Skype username? You can contact me @ eadric9. I guess you could contact me by email, but I prefer not giving that to you since I rarely check it.

What is your Minecraft username? My *current* Minecraft username is _ThePolarWiz_, since it was something my friend wanted me to name it. He loves polar bears, if you don't already know.

How long have you played Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since 2013, so around 3 years.

What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? I've loved prison for a while, and RPG-type similar servers. They've just attracted me for a while, they've always seemed fun to me compared to most other gamemodes.

How old are you? I'm am currently 13 years old. *Hey, I'm not that immature compared to some people.*

Do you like working independently or with other people? I technically like working by myself since lots of times people disagree with me, and it gets annoying with people constantly bickering with you. I will work with a team though, if everyone gets along I can actually work very well with other people.

What is your favorite real life hobby? My favorite real life hobby is computer programming. Ever since I was around 9 years old, I've developed an attraction to computers and technology.

Have you worked on any other servers before? I have actually worked on other servers too. I've worked on around 4 servers. I prefer to be honest and not say "I've worked on 30 servers before" like some people.

How many servers do you work on right now? I currently work on a personal one for me and my friends to play on. But, I don't need to play on it very often. I can work on your server often enough.

On estimate, how much can you play every day? It depends. Maybe 4-10, depending on how busy I am during the day.
07/01/2016 7:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
XkaykaykittenX
What position are you applying for? Admin (although I would be completely fine with moderator!)
What is your Skype username? rawritskk (if needed to be contacted, better choice is Kik. My username is kkpup7
What is your Minecraft username? XkaykaykittenX
How long have you played Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft for 5 years.
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? Survival, of course!
How old are you? I am 14 years old.
Do you like working independently or with other people? I enjoy working independently more but I can certainly work with other people.
What is your favorite real life hobby? Drawing, video games, and watching anime.
Have you worked on any other servers before? Yes, I've helped a friend build a server of his.
How many servers do you work on right now? I am currently working on none.
On estimate, how much can you play every day? Maybe 7 hours, on and off. Depending on what would be going on in reality during that time.
12/02/2015 10:21 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
pimmax
What position are you applying for? Admin ( But i would also accept Moderator )
What is your Skype username? whiteshadow-7
What is your Minecraft username? pimmax
How long have you played Minecraft? 5 years
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? survival
How old are you? 15
Do you like working independently or with other people? I am able to work independently but i like working with other people the most.
What is your favorite real life hobby? Building model train railroads
Have you worked on any other servers before? Yes
How many servers do you work on right now? None
On estimate, how much can you play every day? About two or three hours. In the weekend three or four.
12/02/2015 2:11 am
Barricade_1001
What position are you applying for? Mod
What is your Skype username? barricade_1001
What is your Minecraft username? _NoGoodNamesLeft
How long have you played Minecraft? About 2 years.
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? Survival.
How old are you? 17
Do you like working independently or with other people? I love working with other people.
What is your favorite real life hobby? Sports, gaming, track.
Have you worked on any other servers before? Yes i've worked on a server called "CatCraft"
How many servers do you work on right now? One
On estimate, how much can you play every day? About three/four hours.
12/02/2015 12:34 am
Level 38 : Artisan Sweetheart
clqire
What position are you applying for? Moderator
What is your Skype username? BirdyBae
What is your Minecraft username? xPigeon
How long have you played Minecraft? I have been playing since 2013
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? Creative
How old are you? Currently 11
Do you like working independently or with other people? I do not really mind.
What is your favorite real life hobby? Drawing & building.
Have you worked on any other servers before? Yes.
How many servers do you work on right now? I currently work on 2. I am a Co Owner on both.
On estimate, how much can you play every day? 1.5 ~ 2.0 hours
12/02/2015 12:28 am
b_la4
What position are you applying for? Builder
What is your Skype username? Ism.bryan
What is your Minecraft username? IsmBryan
How long have you played Minecraft? 1 year
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? Creative
How old are you? 13
Do you like working independently or with other people? Independently (Depends also)
What is your favorite real life hobby? Basketball
Have you worked on any other servers before? Currently admin and mod and Builder on a couple other servers.
How many servers do you work on right now? 3
On estimate, how much can you play every day? Couple hours..

Thx for readin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome