☁️Reach SMP☁️ | Custom Gamemode, Friendly Community! Apply now!

Chawawaa's Avatar Chawawaa11/1/18 4:12 pm history
5 emeralds 155 3
11/6/2018 3:03 pm
Chawawaa's Avatar Chawawaa
reachlogo

Reach'19, or Reach18.5, is a minecraft survival multiplayer(SMP) with a twist. This season players will have three lives and must survive the dangers of the minecraft world without losing their lives. We have a friendly community and just want to create a fun experience for all players to enjoy. The server is running on the latest version of minecraft(1.13) and utilizes special datapacks for a unique experience. We hope you all enjoy!

We are currently looking for new members for the upcoming season starting in December! Apply now if you want to join a fun community of minecraft players!
NOTE: Recording on the server is not required, but we are looking for more people interested in recording than not, so keep that in mind! Streaming is also a viable option!

APPLY NOW: https://goo.gl/forms/Q5s1yRmssB1yZ71h2

Chawawaa
Level 39 : Artisan Artist