⟡ RealLifeMC ⟡ Real Life Roleplay ⟡ Looking for Administrators, Developers, and Moderators! ⟡

3ssej_'s Avatar 3ssej_9/11/17 6:19 pm history
9/20/2017 6:45 pm
Vyliena's Avatar Vyliena

RealLifeMC is a city-roleplay server. City-roleplay is a unique and exciting player driven gamemode. Each player can take on one of the many roles that are found across the city, and act out as if that is their life, alongside many other players doing the same thing, while trying to earn the most money on the server out of all the players. Through our many plugins and features, players can make money by creating businesses to fulfill the needs of their fellow players, such as vehicle creation, real estate development, exporting goods to various towns found across the map, and so much more.

Right now, I am looking for Administrators, Developers, and Moderators to come help create & maintain the server described above. If you are interested in becoming either staff or a developer for the server, please fill out the application for the role you want as a reply to this thread.

Moderator:

This role is there to help players with any questions, comments, or concerns they may have. They also enforce the rules of the server.

Moderator Expectations:

• Moderators must follow all of the rules of the server.
  • Moderators must know the server well enough to answer questions about the server.
  • Moderators must use proper grammar and be mature when speaking among players and staff.
  • Moderators must not abuse their powers to give themselves an unfair edge when playing on the server.
  • Moderators must fill out a "ban report" when they ban someone from the server. This will be expanded upon if and when you are accepted.
  • Moderators must listen to the administrators and owner.

Moderator Application:

Please fill out this application in a reply to this thread. Please answer each question thoroughly and include lots of details. If you are accepted, I will add you on discord and give you a brief interview before you are accepted onto the server as a staff member.

* You will notice that the applications for Moderator and Administrator are both virtually the same. If you are applying to be a moderator, you don't need to provide as information than you would if you were applying to be an administrator, however, you still must provide a lot of information for each question.

Click to reveal

[p]I am applying to become a moderator on RealLifeMC[/p]

[p]What is your username? -[/p]

[p]How old are you? -[/p]

[p]What is your discord username? -[/p]

[p]How long have you been playing Minecraft? -[/p]

[p]Have you ever been a moderator on a Minecraft server before? If so, please provide the names and IP's of said server. -[/p]

[p]How mature are you on a rate of 1-10? Explain. -[/p]

[p]What is your experience with economy and or roleplay servers? -[/p]

[p]What kind of commands do you expect to have access to if you are accepted as a moderator? -[/p]

[p]How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server? -[/p]

Administrator:

This role is there to make sure that all moderators are doing their job and that the server is operating smoothly.

Administrator Expectations:

• Administrators must follow all of the rules of the server.
  • Administrators must know the server inside and out to be able to answer the questions that moderators may have.
  • Administrators must use proper grammar when speaking to players and staff members.
  • Administrators must not abuse their powers when playing on the server to give them an unfair edge.
  • Administrators must fill out a "ban report" when they ban someone from the server. This will be expanded upon if and when you are accepted.
  • Administrators must watch over moderators to make sure that they are doing their job.
  • Administrators must listen to the owner.

Administrator Application:

Please fill out this application in a reply to this thread. Please answer each question thoroughly and include lots of details. If you are accepted, I will add you on discord and give you a brief interview before you are accepted onto the server as a staff member.

* You will notice that the applications for Moderator and Administrator are both virtually the same. If you are applying to be an administrator, you must provide much more information than you would if you were applying to be a moderator.

Click to reveal

[p]I am applying to become an administrator on RealLifeMC[/p]

[p]How long have you been playing Minecraft? -[/p]

[p]Have you ever been a administrator on a Minecraft server before? If so, please provide the names and IP's of said server. -[/p]

[p]How mature are you on a rate of 1-10? Explain. -[/p]

[p]What is your experience with economy and or roleplay servers? -[/p]

[p]What kind of commands do you expect to have access to if you are accepted as an administrator? -[/p]

[p]How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server? -[/p]

Developer:

This role is there to program custom Java plugins for the server. This is not a rank that configures plugins for the server, so to achieve this position, you must have knowledge in Java.

Developer Expectations:

• Developers must abide by all server rules.
  • Developers must have knowledge in java, as they will be writing custom plugins for the server.
  • Developers must be okay with working for the server for little or no pay. Once we get steady donations coming in to the server, developers will be the first and only people to get paid.

Developer Application:

Please fill out this application in a reply to this thread. Please answer each question thoroughly and include lots of details. If you are accepted, I will add you on discord and give you a brief interview before you are accepted onto the server as a developer.

Click to reveal

[p]Please provide a link to a GitHub profile or something similar to showcase some of your work in Java. -[/p]
3ssej_
Level 1 : New Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2017 6:45 pmhistory
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
Vyliena

[p]What is your username? - Vyliena

[p]How old are you? -16

[p]What is your discord username? - Vyniel#2412

[p]How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Approximately 5, almost 6 years. Since October 25, 2011.

[p]Have you ever been an administrator on a Minecraft server before? If so, please provide the names and IP's of said server. - Yes, I have, but a number of servers I have assisted and then retired from(Or the server dies as this is not uncommon) is much too great to fully name. Though a few honorable mentions would be WoTF(Currently offline), Crazaycraft(Currently offline), and I have previously owned a server, but I am leaving it offline for the time being as I have lost interest in running such.

[p]How mature are you on a rate of 1-10? Explain. -Approximately 9/10. I am a jokester still at times, but I am knowledgeable on when and when not to be such. I also have experience which can very much come in handy, having been in situations requiring of me to remain mature instead of screaming about like a child who lost her lollipop.

[p]What is your experience with economy and or roleplay servers? - I have roleplayed for a good portion of my (almost) 6 years of playing on Minecraft, approximately 4 total. I quite enjoy such and have been on many different roleplay servers giving me a large collection of experiences and such for so.

[p]What kind of commands do you expect to have access to if you are accepted as an administrator? -There is an assortment of permissions/commands administrators should have access to, but more specific things such as /kick,/mute,/ban,/tempban,/vanish,/tp, and so on and so forth. Commands that allow me to get the job done and watch over the server as is required of me.

[p]How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server? - Whatever is necessary, but do know I have a life and cannot dedicate all of such to this server. I will do what I can to get on whenever I am required or when I have free time.
09/20/2017 2:41 am
Level 1 : New Network
DragonSlayerv6
Before you read this i just wanna say that i know this is not your application that you wrote but if i get denied i will want to try different questions and never give up... hope i don't get denied this time...
Minecraft Username: DragonSlayerv6

How long have you been play minecraft? 2 years
What is your timezone: NZST
How many hours a day do you play:1-3
Are you Respectful/Respected: Respectful
What can you do to benefit the server:
There are many actions in which I believe could benefit the server. One being my experience, I've been staff on many servers in the past. I've learned how to handle certain situations and to not snap on players. I'm also active, I can be on as much as possible making sure I help as much as possible whether its in game, in the discord, etc...I'd overall be a good choice when deciding the next staff position.
Why should we chose YOU over other applicants:
There are many reasons as to why you should choose me over other applicants. One being I simply can be more active, I can be on for many hours a day ensuring I help as many players as possible. Whether it's in-game, on the forums (if made), in the discord, etc.. I'm also experienced, I know how to handle many different situations and I know not to argue/snap on players. Maturity is a big characteristic of mine, I'm extremely mature and can handle people yelling or getting mad at me. I'm relaxed/calm and will remain that way in any situation.Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server:
Yes,but is inactive now
Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: Temp-Mute and then if they keep doing it then MuteScenario 2: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:Temp-Ban and then if they keep doing it then BanScenario 3: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]:I will clear chat and warn and if they keep doing it then MuteScenario 4: You see someone going against the server rules, what do you do? {if anything]:I will temp-Ban then if they keep doing it then i will Ban
09/15/2017 1:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
DragonSlayerv6

[p]What is your username? -[DragonSlayerv6]

[p]How old are you? -[13]

[p]What is your discord username? -[SlayerKid#3174]

[p]How long have you been playing Minecraft? -[2 years]

[p]Have you ever been a administrator on a Minecraft server before? Yeah but the server's have been going down... so yeah.

[p]How mature are you on a rate of 1-10? Explain. -[8] I can handle issues that the members are causing/having troubles with.

[p]What is your experience with economy and or roleplay servers? -[Not much]

[p]What kind of commands do you expect to have access to if you are accepted as an administrator? -[ban ETC, mute ETC, vanish, gmc ETC, grouping people- depending on what plugin you use and much more.]

[p]How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server? -[6 hours a week and on Saturday 2 hours.]
Also my time zone is 12:00+
09/15/2017 9:45 pm
3ssej_
Sorry, but you have been denied, as it seems that you have not put a lot of effort into your application.
09/13/2017 8:37 pm
Level 48 : Master Elf
Lumilins
Is the server open to the public? Regular players?
09/14/2017 4:32 pm
3ssej_
Not yet, no. We do plan on releasing the server for beta fairly soon, though.
09/15/2017 1:53 am
Level 48 : Master Elf
Lumilins
Awesome!
09/13/2017 7:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Beeb0
[p]I am applying to become a moderator on RealLifeMC[/p]

[p]What is your username? -[Beeb0]

[p]How old are you? -[15]

[p]What is your discord username? -[Weaboo_Trash]

[p]How long have you been playing Minecraft? -[4 Years]

[p]Have you ever been a moderator on a Minecraft server before? If so, please provide the names and IP's of said server. -[Yes, all of them were shut down by the owner sadly.]

[p]How mature are you on a rate of 1-10? Explain. -[9/10]

[p]What is your experience with economy and or roleplay servers? -[Most of the servers I go on are roleplay servers so its safe to assume i'm very experienced with roleplay in general.]

[p]What kind of commands do you expect to have access to if you are accepted as a moderator? -[kick, nick, pex, GroupManager, ban, etc.]

[p]How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server? -[Most of my week if its possible.]
09/14/2017 4:38 pm
3ssej_
I'm sorry, but your application was denied as you failed to expand upon why you have a 9/10 maturity level.
09/20/2017 6:29 pm
Beeb0
Would you like me to elaborate from there? If so then notify me. Thanks!
09/12/2017 12:53 am
ZiredeYoutube

[p]What is your username? -[ZiredeYT]

[p]How old are you? -[12]

[p]What is your discord username? -[ZiredeYT#3574]

[p]How long have you been playing Minecraft? -[6 Years]

[p]Have you ever been a administrator on a Minecraft server before? If so, please provide the names and IP's of said server. -[I Was A Admin On SunCraft But Sadly The Server Was Inactive Then Shutdown the ip was Suncraft.net]

[p]How mature are you on a rate of 1-10? Explain. -[9]

[p]What is your experience with economy and or roleplay servers? -[10 - Because im really good with roleplays and ive done some before ]

[p]What kind of commands do you expect to have access to if you are accepted as an administrator? -8

[p]How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server? -[Most Of The Day EST]
09/14/2017 4:36 pm
3ssej_
I'm sorry, but your application was denied as you failed to complete all of the questions of the application properly.
09/12/2017 12:46 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
09/14/2017 4:37 pm
3ssej_
I'm sorry, but your application was denied as you are already the co-owner of a server and I believe that you should dedicate your time into that rather than joining the staff team of another server.
09/11/2017 8:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CyberGaming424

[p]What is your username? -[/p] cyberboy424

[p]How old are you? -[/p] 16

[p]What is your discord username? -[/p] CyberGaming424#5462

[p]How long have you been playing Minecraft? -[/p] Since 2012

[p]Have you ever been a administrator on a Minecraft server before? If so, please provide the names and IP's of said server. -[/p] I have run a few server, the are non-existent anymore but i do have one that i made, you can't join it for its not on a vps but i could share my screen and pull it up.

[p]How mature are you on a rate of 1-10? Explain. -[/p] 8, I can handle complex issues that might arise on a server.

[p]What is your experience with economy and or roleplay servers? -[/p] I don't have all that much.

[p]What kind of commands do you expect to have access to if you are accepted as an administrator? -[/p] I can give you specific plugins, suchs as essentials, core, pex, chatx.. etc. Most of that can be shown on my test server.

[p]How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server? -[/p] 6 hours a week, I am a junior in high school and quite a time consuming courses.
09/14/2017 4:35 pm
3ssej_
You're accepted, but as a moderator rather than an administrator.. I'm adding you on discord right now
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome