REALM CRAFT // NEED BUILDERS AND SERVER STAFF //

OwlNoir's Avatar OwlNoir7/9/18 12:08 pm
5 emeralds 331 5
7/12/2018 8:23 am
MorphJB's Avatar MorphJB
Realm Craft WANTS You!

Hello, my name is Shanty and I am the Staff Manager at Realm Craft and we are in need of your assistance, whether you are a builder or want to try out for moderating, if that is the case then we want you.

If you would like to apply, please send me a DM with your application or send it below and I will DM you with the Discord that we are using. If you do not know what role you want to go for but are interested in joining the team, then when you get to: "Any Additional Information", place any other roles you are interested in which we may not have mentioned or something that makes you as interesting as possible so then we may consider you.

Please put as much information and effort into your application, make it stand out, we are likely not to read it if it's one line sentences, you do not need to rush your application. If you are chosen, you will most likely be interviewed by the owner of the server.

Builders - Your age does not affect your application seeing as your role does not involve a lot of moderation of others, you just need to be able to showcase your builds in a portfolio style. We do not want to just see one build, allow us to see a minimum of 5 builds all of different varieties.

Moderators - You need to be a minimum of 15 years of age, we do not want anyone younger only for the reason that people may not take you seriously especially if they are older and we do not want to put pressure on those that are younger. You need to state any past experiences in moderation, it is fine if not but you need to be open to training. You will be required to voice chat.

Admins - You need to be a minimum age of 17 years of age. A bit like the moderator's tab but you will be faced with much more responsibility, failure to meet Admin standards and abuse of admin powers will result in a penalty resulting in a demotion of rank with the possibility of never getting Admin again. You will be required to voice chat.

Application

Name (First Name Only) -
Age -
Minecraft IGN -
Preferred Job Role -
What makes you suitable for this job role -
What makes you more interesting than anyone else for this role? -
Are you able to commit to the server? -
How many hours a week can you spend on the server? -
In terms of maturity, how would you rate yourself and how do you know this? -
What vision do you have for Realm Craft? -
What can you bring to the server that no-one else can? -

Thank you for taking the time to read and apply, we really do appreciate it, if you have applied, expect your application to be seen within 24 hours or less.

~ ShantySeaDog

OwlNoir
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage