>REALM FACTIONS NEEDS STAFF<

Tyr's Avatar Tyr3/16/16 7:33 pm
3/18/2016 4:40 pm
UnknownKero's Avatar UnknownKero
Hey guys (1 OF 2) Owner of Realm Factions here! We need staff! Here's the deal we're a small factions server just starting up, We need a spawn and other buildings. We also need staff to help with the set-up. We need 1 admin, 3 mods, and 1 helper. Follow this application format and if I like it I'll message you on skype! And promotions will be in the near future for staff we like! Good luck! Add anything to the format as you see fit!

IGN:

Name:

Position wanted?:

Experience as staff?:

Time zone or country if you don' know your time zone?:

Why you pick you?:

What can you bring to the server?:

Hours you can be on per week/day?:
Tyr
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/18/2016 4:40 pm
UnknownKero
CluckSalad, Yes. We need a way of contacting you.
03/17/2016 5:33 pm
Tyr
Sorry guys we're full on staff now! Thanks for trying!
03/17/2016 5:00 pm
TheAndMan1230
IGN: TheAndMan_

Name: Ian

Position wanted: Admin/Mod

Experience as Staff: I have been a mod/admin/co-owner/owner of servers. I normally spend a lot of my time helping small servers grow. i own the Bloxcraft Network server that is currently in alpha but might be up soon. i have stopped working on it most of the time so i can devote more time to creating stuff for servers and people.

Time Zone: PST 7:00

Why you should pick me. Because i am willing to spend a lot of my time on your server no-matter what happens. I am friendly to most players and keep my eye on trouble makers/hackers/modders.

I can bring custom builds and resource packs. and be very responsive to all chat questions.

I can be on 4 hours a day on weekdays most of the time, and 10-14 hours on weekends most of the time.
03/17/2016 4:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CluckSaladd
Is skype a must?
03/17/2016 4:35 pm
Tyr
Bump
03/16/2016 11:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
rex2250fox
Good afternoon. I am Rex, and this Is my application to your server. Specifically this is my resume. Please contact me by Skype, serious inquires only.

My name is Rex Hollingsworth.

My IGN is Rex2250fox.

My Skype is Rex2250fox (Named currently deleted account. Will be changed soon)

My experience with plugins is to long to list, but heres the basics. I am currently learning to code, but not yet where I can fully develop a plugin. I can however configure and trouble shoot plugins with no issue. I have vast experience doing so, as I ran my own popular survival server for almost 3 years strait.

Not to list them all but just some of the plugins I have dealt with: Vein Miner, Essentials (And its perspective plugins), Multiworld, World Edit, MCMMO, ChopTree, Multiverse, Factions, iFactions, Bloodmoon, Darmor, Log Block, Core Protect (Including web interface), Vault, Iconomy, Essentials eco, and Mob Drops. The list goes on.

I started playing minecraft back in 2010, when the game was first released. My first staffing position was moderator on the server F8F88FF. At the time a medium sized survival server. on that server I worked my way up to Head Admin. From there I went to a server called Mod2, where I achieved the rank of Director a few months later. After Mod2 started dying out, I elected to make my own server and do it right. I started my server DeemableCraft, which slowly grew to being a popular survival and minigames server. After Deemable was shut down to slowing funds in late 2015, I started taking a break from the game but found myself missing the servers and communities.

I can build decently in most styles. My strongest is by far Medieval, however my weakest is modern. Give me enough time and ill go over it so many times any style can still pass as detailed.

Well, I do believe this isn't a question for the person applying to answer. However, I can say I would bring more experience, logical thought and passionate community members into the mix. Personally I have spent hours interviewing players for the many servers I have staffed, and know what needs to be done as a successful staff member, to greatly add to the community. I believe my personal strong suit to be management/administrative duties, but can serve a wide range of purposes as well. Lastly, my age (Since not included in the format), is 18. I am past high school, presently taking college level coding courses.
03/17/2016 4:34 pm
UnknownKero
Please make sure the information needed (It is in the format) is in here, we don't know what you are applying for. This application is good, but go over it please.
03/17/2016 5:15 pm
Level 1 : New Network
rex2250fox
My bad, this is just a copy/paste resume. The application would be for administrator.
03/16/2016 10:35 pm
Tyr
Sorry I have to do this but.... BUMP
03/16/2016 9:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
LoveMiner
IGN:
DeziredGaming

Applying for: Admin

Experience:
I have been staff on a lot of different servers and I have owned my own, I have moderated on all of the servers I have been staff on at the rank of moderator on average, although I have often been promoted because of my skill and dedication towards the server. I am currently not employed by a server. I have a lot of experience managing staff (due to my own server) and also in managing plugins and setting them up in-game, I taught myself so I know how hard it is to start with and I would try my best to try and help you in any way I possibly could, some of the plugins that I am extremely familiar with are PEX, essentials, group manager and the prison and factions plugins, but I am also familiar with kit pvp and would be happy to learn others if needed. I love to help small servers grow and to help players and fellow staff members in any way I possibly can.

What Can You Do To Help Me/The Server:
To help you and the server, I can offer my 3-4 years of experience in moderating and managing servers, I can help advertise the server using website such as PMC and could also help you set up your own enjin website for your server. I will help you by assisting you in using plugins to the best of my ability and will happily research anything you want me to, in the aid of the server.

I can personally help the server by using my ability to work under pressure to help manage players and to also help manage staff. I will work closely with all staff members in a sensible and mature matter to help and maximise the server's potential and also it's enjoyment. I will help manage applications if needed and will be there to aid players if they have any problems or questions. I will also be a great help to you and the players by using my gentle and caring personality to help in any way possible. I will be patient and try to explain things to my best ability.

I will also help you by developing plugins in game and also by assisting with giving players and groups commands.

Thanks For Taking the time to read this
DeziredGaming
03/16/2016 9:11 pm
Tyr
Bump
03/16/2016 7:57 pm
PreOptic
IGN: PreOptic

Name: Mitchell

Position wanted?: admin

Experience as staff?: I've been admin on several servers so i have experience dealing with players and answering questions and just being around to provide a great experience. I would obviously over see the factions experience and ensure that people are having fun by talking to them and making sure the server is never boring.

Time zone or country if you don' know your time zone?: Central time zone (Saskatchewan, Canada)

Why you (would we) pick you?: I am mature and trustworthy. As admin, or maybe moderator (which i could work my way up) I would help out with the server and do all the stuff you guys cant if you are busy. I am outgoing, funny and would be a great addtion to the team.

What can you bring to the server?:
My humor and everything ive listed above. I am a people person and love meeting and interacting with new people.

Hours you can be on per week/day?:
I can be on a couple hours everyday
03/16/2016 8:03 pm
UnknownKero
Your app is decent, I will be contacting you on skype for your interview, thanks for applying.
03/16/2016 7:48 pm
Tyr
Ugh... I don't want to do this but.... BUMP!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome