Realm Of Toria (Recruiting Staff)

TheClarityMC's Avatar TheClarityMC12/29/17 5:54 pm
1 emeralds 227 3
1/23/2018 5:38 am
Smandude25's Avatar Smandude25
This is a closed roleplay, we are seeking staff members to help build the community before it is released. The only method of accessing this server is through this thread. Currently I am working by myself but i'm looking for player to help me with this project. For those who are interested it is a world of monsters. Where players will pick up a specific race and help eachother to reach goals together and build their character.

What we need:
Builders
Forum Devs
Play/Bug Testers
Plugin Devs
Story Writer/Lore Writers
& More

If you're interested in applying Let me know in the comments using the following format.

Username:
Discord Username:

Additional Content:
(Post your experience and any content related to the position you're applying for here.)
TheClarityMC
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/23/2018 5:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Smandude25
Smandude25
Buikder
Smandude25#0920
i have a few pics, but as im new to building professionaly, they look quite small scale.
01/23/2018 12:02 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
AshNCinder
Username: AshNCinder

Position Applying for: Story/Lore Writer - Builder

Discord: Mavlin_#8911

Additional Content:

I've been role-playing for almost 3 years now. I have a lot of experience in a lot of severs and believe I can help with lore writing as I've strived to create complex and interesting stories. I've been staff/already staff on severs as well. I can give new ideas as well as provide good builds, if you wish to see examples of my builds simply msg me on Discord and I will gladly send them your way.
01/22/2018 9:24 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Goblin
walkinfreakshow
Username: coolpxtrol
Position Applying for: Story writer / builder
Discord Username: coolpxtrol#4174

I have played on a wide array of roleplay servers and I am heavily experienced with character design. I'm not the best builder but when given guidelines I can usually produce good work. I've been staff on several now disbanded servers as well.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome