Realms of Mianite! Mianite role play server needs staff!

Regnozes2431's Avatar Regnozes243112/31/15 2:36 am
12/31/2015 3:34 am
Regnozes2431's Avatar Regnozes2431
Realms of Mianite is a fun based realm in which players will join as heroes. Summoned by gods to do their bidding, start wars, start alliances, tactical and strategic . Players will have a choice to pick from three Gods: Mianite, Dianite, or Ianite. Each god will give the player a specific skill set that is decided by the god on their own time. Gods will be allowed to hand out items, only if the player has completed a quest and the item may not be a over powered item. More information on the world of Mianite will be listed in these sub categories.

All about MIANITE!

Gods:
- Mianite (God of the heavens. Good, powerful, but not afraid to cause disorder when angered. 2nd child of the ancients and brother of Mianite and Dianite)
- Ianite ( Goddess of balance. She needs both war and peace, which is when the purge was born.Youngest, and nearly forgotten, sister of Mianite and Dianite)[More info in the purge section]
- Dianite (God of hell, mischief, and disorder. First born of the gods and brother of Mianite and Ianite)

Governmental system:

The governmental system is jut like the real worlds. PVP WILL BE ON. YOU CAN COMMIT CRIMES BUT YOU WILL BE PUNISHED IF CAUGHT! (Crimes against Gods or heroes on Quests is blasphemy towards the respected God and the God or Goddess will decide the sentence)
Crimes are stealing, Murder,Blasphemy, griefing Temples or homes, making a false sacrifice (You may disrespect a opposing god but dont get mad if the god retaliates back! If the god kills you, you must apologize and you items WILL be given back!)
When you are prosecuted, the player you committed the crime against will pick one other player to help you judge. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY. and so will the victim. The other player will decide your sentence (Death, Fine, Labor, or Quest( Sentence quests will not give you items from gods, only get them to respect you more)

God respect:

If a god respects you, they will most likely pick you for quests. Here is how to get each god to respect you
- Dianite
Dianite is evil, so of course, committing crimes against other gods or players will earn his respect. Living in the nether or creating a nether shrine will also increase the chance of him visiting you. On occasion the god will give you a powerful weapon to kill another player who has wronged him, if you manage to kill the player, you will be the gods champion untill another player steals your place!
-Mianite
Mianite is good, but understands the need for some violence to keep balance. To earn this gods respect, you must create a shrine to get his attention. Doing good deeds for other players, surviving Dianite worshippers attacks, or completing quests (for Mianite or Inaite) will earn this gods respect. To become this gods champion, you must find Dianites weakness and beat him in a duel. Dianite will not die, but you will earn the respect of all gods and become Mianites champion!
- Ianite
Ianite is the goddess of balance. To earn her respect, like any other female ,you must respect her as the queen she is! Also, you must have a shrine to her in your home to get her attention. Ianite will respect you if you survive Dianite atacks, Beat Dianite or Mianite in a battle, Preserve balance (Particapte in Prosicutions), complete Quests, or finding her favorite flower that her mother gave her and she lost (Instant respect. The flower is called the Veronica flower) To become her champion, you must retrieve the flower, beat dianite with the flower in your inventory, and ianite will give you something in return. That marks you as her champion (If you loose it to another player they will not be the new champion. You will need to get it back within 30 minecraft days or the item will be deleted and someone else will have to try. All inventories are on keepinventory unless its purge day. Items may only be stolen from chests. If you want to steal a item from the players inventory, you must say the item you want before you kill them and they will give it to you if you kill them)

Purge:

Plain and simple. Purge day is decided by the priest. The priest decides by how much order or disorder there is. if there is to much peace, the purge will be initiated. There is no KeppInventory in the purge, and no god weapons are allowed to be used. The purge announcer will tel lyou a required weapon/armor loudout that must be fallowed by ALL players, if it is not followed, you will be prosicuted by all three gods, with either the punishement of banishment to the end, Death ( and loose all your items), or community service (depending on your relationship status with each god)

Sacrafices:

If you want a god to do something for you. you must donate diamonds or a sufficent sacrafice for the deed. if the sacrafice is accepted, the god will summon you to them and inform you. If the sacrafice is denied, you will get your items back. If you sacrafice without asking for a deed, you will earn the gods respect. The bigger the sacrafice, the more respect (You can sacrafice more than items..)

Quests:

To recieve a quest, your respect level of a god much reach a certain point. The god will summon you to theyer hidden sacred place, and give you info about the quest and the option to accept it. Denying the quest will require you to give a reason. If the reason is acceptable, the god will not loose respect, if its for a bad reason, you will loose respect. Quests range from easy-demigod. Easy quests reward small rewards and little respect. demigod quests reward huge rewards and major respect.

Alliances:

You may form alliances at any time, even the purge. If you betray a allaince, the victims god will smite you once and you will loose the gods respect

Blasphemy:

Last but not least ( In fact, wattch out for this) If you do this, the god will be angered with you and will kill your plants, aniamls, steal some items, etc. any respect from the god will be lost and any championship will be stripped. You will be forced to choose another god untill that god has calmed down.)

Staff Applications:

God: 0/2
Admin: 0/2
Mod: 0/2
Builder: 0/6
Developer: 0/1 (Must be able to code plugins)
GFX designer: 0/1
(Website positions will be picked out at a later date!)

Use these Application Formats to apply:
Failure to follow format will result in immediate denial

God:
Name:
Knowledge of Mianite:
Professionalism?:
Time able to be put into the server:
Will you be able to follow the strict rules of the God position?:
Are you willing to always be in RP state(Like season 2)?:
Anything else?:

Admin/Mod
Name:
How long can you be on each day?
Past staff experience:
Time playing minecraft:
How would you handle chat problems(Spammers,fights,etc)?
How would you handle hackers/griefers/etc:
Tell us why you want to be staff:
Why we should pick you?:
Anything else?:

Builder:
Name:
Skype?:
Past experience:
How much time a day can you dedicate to building?
Why should we pick you?
Proof of building skills: (Pictures, Links,Videos)
Anything else?

Developer:
Name:
Time able to put into plugin development/configuration.
Past experience?:
Anything else?:

GFX Designer:
Name:
Past experience?:
Anything else?:

Please apply and i hope to hear from you all!
Regnozes2431
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/31/2015 3:34 am
Regnozes2431
Bump
12/31/2015 3:03 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
J is lowercased
12/31/2015 3:03 am
Piggaroni
Skype is -removed-
12/31/2015 2:58 am
Regnozes2431
Spaiand1987Name: Tony

Skype?: tonyteets12

Knowledge of Mianite: I have watched every single episode of mianite from captainsparklez (Team Ianite) and I loved the series like when in season 1 when tom killed Dianite and became Meka Dianite that was awesome and when captainsparklez got the armor of ianite and that was cool also

Professionalism?: If you contact me on skype and tell me what this question means I will answer it on there

Time able to be put into the server: 4-5 everyday and If I cant I will contact you

Will you be able to follow the strict rules of the God position?: Yes I will

Are you willing to always be in RP state(Like season 2)?: Yes I will

Anything else?:

I am a decent builder but most of all I am good at rp

Accepted. Please accept my quest for your verbal interview!
12/31/2015 2:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
Name: Tony

Skype?: tonyteets12

Knowledge of Mianite: I have watched every single episode of mianite from captainsparklez (Team Ianite) and I loved the series like when in season 1 when tom killed Dianite and became Meka Dianite that was awesome and when captainsparklez got the armor of ianite and that was cool also

Professionalism?: Yes I have been owner,admin,dev,co-owner,and mod
Time able to be put into the server: 4-5 everyday and If I cant I will contact you

Will you be able to follow the strict rules of the God position?: Yes I will

Are you willing to always be in RP state(Like season 2)?: Yes I will

Anything else?:

I am a decent builder but most of all I am good at rp
12/31/2015 2:51 am
Piggaroni
Name: Jeff
IGN: Piggaroni
Spot you are applying for?: Admin or More
How long can you be on each day? 3-5 hours or more
Past staff experience: I used to be a Helper on this factions server , It was a really great learning experience and the staff of the server are great, dedicated people. This means that i'm not new to the way the owner runs the server and I'm familiar with everything it takes to become a staff member. The reason i decided to resign the last time i was a staff member is because of the fact that a lot of my friends on the server stopped playing, the holidays came around and I didn't have as much time to play and didn't feel like I would be able to put as much effort into the server as I was doing before. But now I've found a new passion for the server which doesn't involve my friends, or any distractions. With it being as it is I feel I can make new friends, have even more fun and therefore be more dedicated to the job. I hope you would consider taking me back onto the team where I feel safe. I have managed a server before and I know how the servers works and all I have been Co Owner on this server until the owner was being immature and banned me and my friend which were staff members. We were also Head Admin on OP Network. Which got shut down after 2 months. I have much experience in moderating (the server and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases. I have experienced being moderator on servers. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.
Time playing minecraft: ?
How would you handle chat problems(Spammers,fights,etc)? I will calm down the players and ask them what is happening, I will investigate more, and if they are a spammer i will ask them to stop spamming
How would you handle hackers/griefers/etc: I will investigate what is happening and find out who did it and help them fix the problem
Tell us why you want to be staff: I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am great around players and can word things easily for anyone to understand from all ages of the players of this server. I have been staff on many different servers so i understand how these servers run and the rules etc and i pick up on things very easily. I am flexible with the rules so I am not too strict which would lead to players disliking the server staff and myself, but I don't allow players to break rules more than once as everyone should get a second chance unless their actions are beyond second chances. I am great around people and am able to help advertise this server to increase the population. I can also deal with rule-breakers
Why we should pick you?:I am not snappy and am always willing to help, I never have the need to argue/fight with someone, which some people might have. Also, I have a quick eye for mischief, I can always see when something is going wrong and I always look out for griefers and spammers. and basically thats it.
Anything else?: I love pigs
12/31/2015 2:56 am
Regnozes2431
Accepted. Ill add you on skype and discuss your rank. Skype please?
12/31/2015 2:47 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
TheCreeperJS100
Name: Jude Shipley
IGN: TheCreeperJS
Spot you are applying for?: admin or mod
How long can you be on each day? around a couple hours
Past staff experience: I am an admin on one server moderator on another and head admin on one
Time playing minecraft: 3 years
How would you handle chat problems(Spammers,fights,etc)? I will mute the players involving the problem for 2 minutes first then 4 etc
How would you handle hackers/griefers/etc: if I found a hacker or griefer I would temp ban them for 1 day if the owner isn't on if the owner is on I will ban with permission
Tell us why you want to be staff: because I like helping players and stuff plus I like role playing
Why we should pick you?: staff members are sometimes just staff hunters I'm not I'm kind to players and I help people with commands and such
Anything else?: I act WAY more mature than my age people these days judge people by their age not maturity
12/31/2015 3:01 am
Regnozes2431
Rejected for lack of detail, not enough reason to hire you, not enough reason to want to become staff
Please re-apply in the Open beta stage!
12/31/2015 2:42 am
Piggaroni
Name: Jeff
Skype?: Will send if accepted
Knowledge of Mianite: Not alot of knowledge I have only watched a few episodes
Professionalism?: I am very professional, I used to be a Helper on this factions server , It was a really great learning experience and the staff of the server are great, dedicated people. This means that i'm not new to the way the owner runs the server and I'm familiar with everything it takes to become a staff member. The reason i decided to resign the last time i was a staff member is because of the fact that a lot of my friends on the server stopped playing, the holidays came around and I didn't have as much time to play and didn't feel like I would be able to put as much effort into the server as I was doing before. But now I've found a new passion for the server which doesn't involve my friends, or any distractions. With it being as it is I feel I can make new friends, have even more fun and therefore be more dedicated to the job. I hope you would consider taking me back onto the team where I feel safe. I have managed a server before and I know how the servers works and all I have been Co Owner on this server until the owner was being immature and banned me and my friend which were staff members. We were also Head Admin on OP Network. Which got shut down after 2 months. I have much experience in moderating (the server and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases. I have experienced being moderator on servers. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.
Time able to be put into the server: 3-5 hours a day
Will you be able to follow the strict rules of the God position?: Yes!
Are you willing to always be in RP state(Like season 2)?: Yes!
Anything else?: No
12/31/2015 2:45 am
Regnozes2431
Please watch Captainsparklez version of mianite 1 and 2 ( Hes the only one without 1-3 hou long episodes) and i will let you re-apply. You amy apply for something else for now and you may cahnge if your future god app is accepted.
12/31/2015 2:38 am
Piggaroni
I have no knowledge of Mianite xD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome