Realms of Mianite! Mianite role play server needs staff! App

Regnozes2431's Avatar Regnozes243112/31/15 9:05 pm
1 emeralds 337 7
1/1/2016 4:41 am
Regnozes2431's Avatar Regnozes2431
Realms of Mianite is a fun based realm in which players will join as heroes. Summoned by gods to do their bidding, start wars, start alliances, tactical and strategic . Players will have a choice to pick from three Gods: Mianite, Dianite, or Ianite. Each god will give the player a specific skill set that is decided by the god on their own time. Gods will be allowed to hand out items, only if the player has completed a quest and the item may not be a over powered item. More information on the world of Mianite will be listed in these sub categories.

All about MIANITE!

Gods:
- Mianite (God of the heavens. Good, powerful, but not afraid to cause disorder when angered. 2nd child of the ancients and brother of Mianite and Dianite)
- Ianite ( Goddess of balance. She needs both war and peace, which is when the purge was born.Youngest, and nearly forgotten, sister of Mianite and Dianite)[More info in the purge section]
- Dianite (God of hell, mischief, and disorder. First born of the gods and brother of Mianite and Ianite)

Governmental system:

The governmental system is jut like the real worlds. PVP WILL BE ON. YOU CAN COMMIT CRIMES BUT YOU WILL BE PUNISHED IF CAUGHT! (Crimes against Gods or heroes on Quests is blasphemy towards the respected God and the God or Goddess will decide the sentence)
Crimes are stealing, Murder,Blasphemy, griefing Temples or homes, making a false sacrifice (You may disrespect a opposing god but dont get mad if the god retaliates back! If the god kills you, you must apologize and you items WILL be given back!)
When you are prosecuted, the player you committed the crime against will pick one other player to help you judge. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY. and so will the victim. The other player will decide your sentence (Death, Fine, Labor, or Quest( Sentence quests will not give you items from gods, only get them to respect you more)

God respect:

If a god respects you, they will most likely pick you for quests. Here is how to get each god to respect you
- Dianite
Dianite is evil, so of course, committing crimes against other gods or players will earn his respect. Living in the nether or creating a nether shrine will also increase the chance of him visiting you. On occasion the god will give you a powerful weapon to kill another player who has wronged him, if you manage to kill the player, you will be the gods champion untill another player steals your place!
-Mianite
Mianite is good, but understands the need for some violence to keep balance. To earn this gods respect, you must create a shrine to get his attention. Doing good deeds for other players, surviving Dianite worshippers attacks, or completing quests (for Mianite or Inaite) will earn this gods respect. To become this gods champion, you must find Dianites weakness and beat him in a duel. Dianite will not die, but you will earn the respect of all gods and become Mianites champion!
- Ianite
Ianite is the goddess of balance. To earn her respect, like any other female ,you must respect her as the queen she is! Also, you must have a shrine to her in your home to get her attention. Ianite will respect you if you survive Dianite atacks, Beat Dianite or Mianite in a battle, Preserve balance (Particapte in Prosicutions), complete Quests, or finding her favorite flower that her mother gave her and she lost (Instant respect. The flower is called the Veronica flower) To become her champion, you must retrieve the flower, beat dianite with the flower in your inventory, and ianite will give you something in return. That marks you as her champion (If you loose it to another player they will not be the new champion. You will need to get it back within 30 minecraft days or the item will be deleted and someone else will have to try. All inventories are on keepinventory unless its purge day. Items may only be stolen from chests. If you want to steal a item from the players inventory, you must say the item you want before you kill them and they will give it to you if you kill them)

Purge:

Plain and simple. Purge day is decided by the priest. The priest decides by how much order or disorder there is. if there is to much peace, the purge will be initiated. There is no KeppInventory in the purge, and no god weapons are allowed to be used. The purge announcer will tel lyou a required weapon/armor loudout that must be fallowed by ALL players, if it is not followed, you will be prosicuted by all three gods, with either the punishement of banishment to the end, Death ( and loose all your items), or community service (depending on your relationship status with each god)

Sacrafices:

If you want a god to do something for you. you must donate diamonds or a sufficent sacrafice for the deed. if the sacrafice is accepted, the god will summon you to them and inform you. If the sacrafice is denied, you will get your items back. If you sacrafice without asking for a deed, you will earn the gods respect. The bigger the sacrafice, the more respect (You can sacrafice more than items..)

Quests:

To recieve a quest, your respect level of a god much reach a certain point. The god will summon you to theyer hidden sacred place, and give you info about the quest and the option to accept it. Denying the quest will require you to give a reason. If the reason is acceptable, the god will not loose respect, if its for a bad reason, you will loose respect. Quests range from easy-demigod. Easy quests reward small rewards and little respect. demigod quests reward huge rewards and major respect.

Alliances:

You may form alliances at any time, even the purge. If you betray a allaince, the victims god will smite you once and you will loose the gods respect

Blasphemy:

Last but not least ( In fact, wattch out for this) If you do this, the god will be angered with you and will kill your plants, aniamls, steal some items, etc. any respect from the god will be lost and any championship will be stripped. You will be forced to choose another god untill that god has calmed down.)

Staff Applications:

God: 1/3
Admin: 1/2
Mod: 1/2
Builder: 0/6
Developer: 0/1 (Must be able to code plugins)
GFX designer: 0/1
(Website positions will be picked out at a later date!)

Use these Application Formats to apply:
Failure to follow format will result in immediate denial

God:
Name:
Knowledge of Mianite:
Professionalism?:
Time able to be put into the server:
Will you be able to follow the strict rules of the God position?:
Are you willing to always be in RP state(Like season 2)?:
Anything else?:

Admin/Mod
Name:
How long can you be on each day?
Past staff experience:
Time playing minecraft:
How would you handle chat problems(Spammers,fights,etc)?
How would you handle hackers/griefers/etc:
Tell us why you want to be staff:
Why we should pick you?:
Anything else?:

Builder:
Name:
Skype?:
Past experience:
How much time a day can you dedicate to building?
Why should we pick you?
Proof of building skills: (Pictures, Links,Videos)
Anything else?

Developer:
Name:
Time able to put into plugin development/configuration.
Past experience?:
Anything else?:

GFX Designer:
Name:
Past experience?:
Anything else?:

Please apply and i hope to hear from you all!
Regnozes2431
Level 11 : Journeyman Network