⚔ Realms of Eternia MMORPG - Closed Beta Signup and Updates ⚔

EterniaMC's Avatar EterniaMC10/1/17 5:53 pm history
10 emeralds 1.2k 64
11/16/2017 9:08 am
LoneWolfMlg's Avatar LoneWolfMlg
Realms of Eternia - Closed Beta

The day has come many of you have been waiting for - Closed Beta Signup!

About the server
The Realms of Eternia is a work in progress roleplay server in Minecraft. The goal of the server is to give the players a unique role play experience & feeling, the server is custom coded to ensure this. Realms of Eternia will have many RPG elements such as classes, dungeons, guilds, custom models, unique combat system, custom mobs and bosses, quests and a lot of exciting lore...

Classes
(descriptions may not be final)
Tank

Paladin:
Paladins are the noble and honorable fighters of Eternia, fighting with the power of the Holy Light. These holy warriors will defend the weak and defeat the wicked, with high endurance and capable of healing allies, they are great additions in combat.

Knight:
The veins of a Knight, flow with strength and courage. In battle, the Knight is a powerful force, protecting his allies as well as striking enemies in close combat. Knights are fearless warriors, and will always fight for what they feel is right.

Warden:
A true Warden will always do everything in their power to preserving what they think is right. The Warden devotes their entire life to worship the path of nature, and so will they use the power of nature in combat.

Support

Cleric:
The noblest of healers, the Cleric is devoted to their predefined faith: Protecting their People with powerful healing magic. Experienced Clerics balance their skills and powers to deal moderate damage, while still being able to heal allies in combat.

Shaman:
The Shaman is the guide of the spirits. Shamans thrive to bring balance to the Realms, doing so with the power of the elements, among fire, water, air, and earth. The Shaman focus on supporting their allies in combat or punish those who dare to threaten them.

Cultist:
The Cultist possesses dark magic, only allowed in the King's army to assist him in battle. Yet few do know the story of the Cultist and even less dare to ask. Cultists strike their enemies at a distance, assisted with the power of the shadows and darkness in combat, though are also able to assist allies.

Damage Dealers

Hunter:
Hunters are dedicated to tracking down beasts and other threats. Each hunter has their unique style of hunting, many who choose the path of the hunter, do not even make it through the first hunt. A great hunter will take down the enemy with stealth and precision.

Berserker:
Merciless, fearless and relentless are some of the traits of the Berserker. The Berserker does not care how their enemies fall, whether it's an honorable fight or if it includes dirty tricks, as long as the enemy is defeated.

Monk:
A monk will typically fight in the mists, striking with sudden and powerful moves when their foes least expect it. Monks will always fight for a good cause, yet do not underestimate their power and sustainability in combat.

What path do you plan on choosing?

You can now sign up for the Realms of Eternia Closed Beta and be one of the first ever, to see the Realms. There is no specific release date, nor release for the closed beta, but we've made it so far that we thought we'd start expanding the community - so stay tuned to make sure you know when the Beta goes live.

We will be picking a fixed amount of players, that we allow joining the server during the closed beta - therefore we can not guarantee that you will be able to join, yet through buying the "Eternia Founders Pack" on the server store you will be guaranteed access for you and two friends, along with a lot of exclusive items and features. We will inform you if you've been accepted to join.

It is also in this very post we post updates regarding the server. In order to sign up for the beta you have to do following:

1) Become a member of www.EterniaMC.com
2) Subscribe to Realms of Eternia on YouTube
3) Join our Discord Server
4) Post a comment here on PlanetMinecraft with your in-game name and EterniaMC forum name, Discord tag, and also why we should accept you as one of our Beta testers.

Beta testers will of course also be getting some exclusive items when the server is officially released as a "thank you" for your participation.

We're looking forward to seeing you!

Kind Regards,
The Eternia Staff Team

EterniaMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/16/2017 9:08 amhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
LoneWolfMlg
Discord: LoneWolfMlg#2716
IGN:LoneWolfmlg
EterniaMC Forum Name: LoneWolfMlg

Arubion told me about the server and it sounds really fun, i actually wanted record my beta test experience i'm in his guild discord and the server's discord, i love the weapon and armor skins I've seen so far and overall this seems like is going to be a very enjoyable server.
11/14/2017 6:16 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Asmovanas
IGN - Asmovanas

EterniaMC Forum User - Asmodeus

Discord - Asmo #1958

Reason - Been searching around for a good MCRP server for a while, Experienced Role player /w 5-6 years of experience, Willing to give wholesome feedback on bugs & issues, generally clear schedule. Not a troublemaker >:)
11/07/2017 10:31 pm
Kenaga
IGN: Kenaga
EterniaMC Forum Name: Kenaga
*I'm already in the discord chat, I'm a friend of Arubion. My discord name is DemitechX.*
11/05/2017 3:58 pmhistory
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Ninja
Deathdusk
IGN: Nakitama
EterniaMC Forum Name: Nakitama
Discord Tag: Deathdusk#6909

I've been idling quite a while in the EterniaMC Discord and have been checking in on progress here and there. I've been invited to a guild, so when the time comes for Closed Beta, I hope to join my guild mates in the fun. Thank you.
11/04/2017 11:53 am
ItzHeatWaveYT
IGN:ItzHeatWaveYT

EterniaMC Forum name:ItzHeatWave

Discord Tag:ItzHeatWave#8323
10/26/2017 11:10 am
EterniaMC
Added 3 Shaman Spells:
- Healing Totem
- Fire Totem
- Mana Totem
10/26/2017 6:32 am
AngusWP
IGN: AngusWP
EterniaMC Forun name: AngusWP
Discord Tag: Angus #9931
10/25/2017 5:12 pm
Awsomegamer99
IGN: MinerVictini
EterniaMC Forum name: MinerVictini ⛏
Discord Tag: Taco Chris #0174

I wish to be a Beta tester because i love Fantasy RPG,iv'e been craving for a new one for months and i believe this might be what i needed,and hope it strives to be a epic Server!
11/02/2017 11:46 am
EterniaMC
Thank you for applying, we will announce when the Closed Beta starts on Discord. Make sure to stay tuned. We will contact you if you've been accepted.
10/25/2017 3:58 pm
EterniaMC
+Added 5 Cultist Class skills
10/25/2017 2:42 pm
EterniaMC
+Added Cultist class
10/23/2017 3:22 pm
EterniaMC
+Added new Cultist spell: Shadow Bolt
10/22/2017 4:56 pm
EterniaMC
+Added Hunter skills: Explosive Shot & Speed
10/22/2017 1:34 pm
EterniaMC
+Added Hunter skill: Concussive Shot
10/22/2017 12:57 pm
EterniaMC
+Added Hunter skill: Piercing Arrow
10/22/2017 12:04 pm
EterniaMC
+Added Hunter skill: Evade
10/20/2017 7:14 pm
EterniaMC
+Added new regenerate feature (regenerates roughly 1% of your health when out of combat for 5 seconds)
10/18/2017 1:45 pm
EterniaMC
+Added 2 new Druid skills
10/15/2017 12:16 pm
EterniaMC
+Added player trading
10/13/2017 9:19 pm
EterniaMC
+Added 3 new mobs
10/13/2017 9:39 am
EterniaMC
+Added ingame shop system
10/12/2017 10:48 am
EterniaMC
+Added 3 cosmetic items (Wings)
10/11/2017 8:47 am
EterniaMC
MEGA TEXTUREPACK UPDATE
+Added 1 axe
+Added 1 polearm
+Added 3 fist weapons
+Added 6 bows
+Added 12 maces
+Added 17 staves
+Added 26 swords

All models are 3D models and will be in the BETA release.
10/10/2017 2:56 pm
EterniaMC
+Added a player housing system (for Guilds too)
10/09/2017 4:26 pm
EterniaMC
+Added classes and class descriptions to this post
10/09/2017 1:08 am
Kartsvik
IGN: Kartsvik
Enjin: Kartsvik
Discord: Kart#9065

I'm really interested in this server the RPG aspects sell it to me immediately I like to grind things out, and while doing so I've stumbled across a quite deal of bugs and unwanted things in both minecraft servers along with other games I've beta tested the one thing I dislike is when people can jump ahead unfairly from bugs or any sort of glitches so they'll be reported as soon as and if I stumble across them.
10/10/2017 8:36 pm
EterniaMC
Thank you for applying, we will announce when the Closed Beta starts on Discord. Make sure to stay tuned. We will contact you if you've been accepted.
10/07/2017 4:50 pm
ChefCeal
IGN: ceaLXD
Enjin: ceaLXD
Discord: ceaL#3109

I'd like to partake in the closed beta testing for this server. Seems like a cool concept and would like to help make it great in anyway I'm irl friends with Evo. I also have experience in making resource packs and pixel art and can link a portfolio if interested. Been playing minecraft since April 8th, 2012 so ive been playing for a loooong time.
10/08/2017 12:24 pm
EterniaMC

Would love to see the portfolio, send PM on Discord to Zwac.
10/06/2017 3:42 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Ninja
Shorra
IGN: Shorra
Enjin: Shorra
Discord: Shorra

I'd like to help in the beta test, not as a loremaster
10/08/2017 12:43 pm
EterniaMC
10/04/2017 8:00 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
10/08/2017 5:09 pm
EterniaMC
10/03/2017 7:10 pm
Cooper3061
IGN: Cooper3061
Enjin Name: cooper3061
Discord: Seargent Alex III

I don't have much experience with beta testing, but I'm willing to help as much as I can to make this server the best it can be when it's released. I've played a few RPG servers on Minecraft, and this one seemed very interesting. As long as it doesn't interfere with schoolwork, I'm on board with helping.
10/04/2017 10:29 am
EterniaMC
10/03/2017 5:34 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Eighth_Flame
IGN: Eighth_Flame

I've beta tested for similar servers in the past before. RPGs are my favorite genre, so I have plenty of experience in the workings and of balancing of such a game. I'm patient enough to not be frustrated by any possible bugs and I practically have no life, so I'm free for more than half the week at any time of day/night. ;p
10/04/2017 6:34 am
EterniaMC
Hi @Eight_Flame,

I could not seem to find your Forum name, nor Discord. Did you join Discord?
10/05/2017 1:00 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Eighth_Flame
Ah, yeah, I apologize. On Discord, I am Lazarus and I should be Eighth_Flame on Enjin as well...
10/03/2017 5:53 amhistory
Level 39 : Artisan Llama
camocat9
IGN: camocat9

Forum Name: camocat9

Discord: Joined your channel. If you need my full discord Username just ask.

Reason Why I want to Help Beta Test:
I find RPG Servers some of the best on Minecraft! I want to help you test this server out and to see it grow into a widely know Minecraft Server. I am a friendly person who likes to joke around, but can take things seriously when having to. One of my favorite things in Minecraft is exploration, and I love exploring custom world. I have played Minecraft for around 5 years and love testing out new servers. I have also tested out some other beta servers, and think It would be great. I have some knowledge of plugins as my friend was making a server, yet never finished. I think this server will be an epic custom experience that I want to try out and help finalize! Thank you for reading!
10/04/2017 5:58 am
EterniaMC
10/02/2017 1:32 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Project Norrath Team
IGN: Bflojim05
Forum Name: Bflojim05
Discord: (take a guess?) Bflojim05#6719

Ayyy, ive run mmorpg servers for yeaars. but now i give on that and what to adventure and relive old everquest and wow memories in minecraft. seriously looks good tho and love to become apart of this community and world :P
10/03/2017 2:54 pm
EterniaMC
10/02/2017 4:30 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
VernalBloodshine
IGN: VernalOW

Forum Name: Vernal Bloodshine

Discord: vernalsole1355#8859

I would love to help beta test for your server because I believe this is a good way of assisting you guys in getting your community ready for full-time work. Part of this process is stamping out any bugs you may have missed during Alpha testing or development. I wish to help point out bugs to you, the development team, so you may stamp them out before the masses begin to have problems with them.
10/03/2017 4:48 pm
EterniaMC
10/02/2017 1:21 pmhistory
Level 23 : Expert Botanist
Gauak
IGN: Erotes

Forum Name: Erotes

Discord: Erotes#8681

I would like to be apart of the Beta test because I am an experienced Minecraft player, been playing since 2014. I have been apart of different Beta tests on different servers so I know what to look out for and what to test. Also, I love RPG/RP Minecraft servers and am experienced on how to RP and how it works. I have been staff on different servers and know my way around with many plugins.
10/03/2017 2:52 pm
EterniaMC
10/02/2017 1:21 pm
blazerage32
IGN: blazerage32
Forum Name: blazerage32
Discord: blazerage32#2780

Never been in a beta before so hopefully I can be in this 😆
10/03/2017 6:53 am
EterniaMC
Thank you for applying, we will announce when the Closed Beta starts on Discord. Make sure to stay tuned.
10/02/2017 1:07 pmhistory
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Nagathar
IGN:Subarticblock
Forum name:Subarticblock
discord:Subarticblock#0507

I saw this on the forum and watched the trailer and it looks pretty intresting and havent seen a server like this in a while please add me as a beta tester :D
10/03/2017 6:53 am
EterniaMC
Thank you for applying, we will announce when the Closed Beta starts on Discord. Make sure to stay tuned.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome