🏰 Realms of Eternia ⚔️ MMORPG ☠️Closed Beta Testers 💎Apply now! 📜

5 emeralds 50 replies 667 views | started 04/07/2018 12:43 pm by Eternia

The Realms of Eternia is an upcoming custom made MMO RPG server, with unique elements that have never been implemented on any server before. This includes unique crafting systems, quest systems, combat system, dungeon system, professions and much more. The server is to be released, yet with no official date.

Check out our server announcement trailer, it has a bit of the pre-alpha builds and some of our lore in it.
xD1bewyge4E

A Unique Experience

We aim to provide at least 95% of all plugins on the server ourselves, therefore we have a great team of developers who aim the create a unique experience..

You can check out some of the amazing builds on the server here.

Exciting Stories

The server is made upon a foundation of great and exciting lore, that helps the player get inside of our medieval fantasy universe. Everything is and will be, documented on our Wikia for everyone to read..

Join our Discord to receive instant notifications of updates and accepted beta testers, etc.

Your Own Path

Plan to be the richest player in the Frente Highlands? Or do you dream of being the leader of the biggest Guild on Eternia? Are you just a wanderer, that wants to grind, hoard and do exciting quests all the way to max level? Be whoever you want to be with our advanced class system, character system and guild system, that allows you to control the faith of your character..

Subscribe to our YouTube to see our upcoming videos first.

Beta Tester Applications
We're only accepting a fixed amount of players since we'd like to hear every single player what they think of the server. Closed Beta will only be for a couple of days at a time and with a limited amount of testers.

How to apply for Beta Tester
To apply for beta tester, all you will need to do is join our Discord Server and comment this very post with your in-game Minecraft name.

All beta testers will be rewarded with beta tester cosmetics when we release officially.

Thank you for your time. We hope to see you on our server very soon!
//The Eternia Staff Team
Posted by avatar
Eternia
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner

50 replies

05/15/2018 7:50 am
Level 1 New Miner
Hugfighter101
Ign: hugfighter

Discord: hugfighter#5424

I'm hyped for server release and would love to help improve the server with beta and bug testing, the custom plugins seem awesome and I'm pumped would rly love to help the community with this beta test.
05/14/2018 9:55 am
Level 1 New Miner
LucaD2811
Minecraft name: LucaD2811

Discord name: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯#0354

Hello I'm Luca and I would love to become a staff member or beta tester! Starting you probably want to know why to pick me instead of others. Well first of all I'm good at my job, I'm active and I'm mature. Also I would love to become beta tester or staff member because I love to help others in any way I can. I would really like to see how to server grows while I'm playing on it and help making it grow. The reason this server seems so nice to me is because it looks really complex and also it looks like I and many others can have fun on it! Now back to why you should pick me is also because I have experience being staff I've been staff on several MC servers and I'm currently Senior Moderator in a small discord group (about 50 people in it). I have also been builder on several small MC servers so if you were wondering I do have some experience on other servers. Now what I think a good staff member should be like (briefly explained) is that they should help others, be nice to others, be active and keep the server a save place for everyone to enjoy! They should also be reachable someone should feel comfortable talking to a staff member that's a really important thing.
I think I can do all of these things and that I'm going to do my job really well!

-Luca
04/29/2018 6:18 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
Jason395
IGN: Jason_395

Discord: Jason_395#5121

The server seems great, with its custom plugins that will probably enhance the game play by a lot. It just seems like it'll be a great server, one unique and enjoyable and one that I'd love to join and help by beta testing.
04/26/2018 7:16 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Ryan_DreamWalker
IGN:Ryan_DreamWalker

Discord:Ryan_DreamWalker#5704

i want to be bate tester cause it looks like alot of fun and i would like to help out any way i can even if its beta testing the server seems really complex so i could seem like you need some help and im incredible at working with complex things and finding glitches and seeing if things work right and testing things the server seems like alot of fun and i really want to help
04/26/2018 11:49 am
Level 1 New Miner
Maatje
IGN: MaatjeSter

Discord: ScarySpookz#5800

i like the server and i want to test beta cause it looks cool and it has a cool style
04/25/2018 5:38 pm
Level 1 New Miner
BladesKoala
IGN: BladesKoala

Discord: Blades#0118

I want to be a beta test because it looks super fun!! A lot of my other friends applied to be a beta tester so it would be fun to test with them. I like helping out when I can. I am very good at communicating my point. I also support the server and feel like its gonna be the next big realms server which would be amazing to be a part of.
04/22/2018 7:27 pm
Level 1 New Miner
BranchDaBoss
My name is Ryan Mcclanahan I play Minecraft a lot. I talk everyday on discord I'm fun to play with. I type in game chat if I need help if I cant talk. I have a lot of friends in the discord that supporter.

My ign is BranchDaBoss
04/22/2018 3:50 pm
Level 1 New Miner
TippedTheScales
IGN: TippedTheScales

Discord: Skelet#0002

I would enjoy receiving beta access because of the fact that this server seems to be extremely complex and would require looking out for all the different bugs for the different mechanics, etc., these types of servers that are team based (And not just fully player vs player, either) are the only types of Minecraft servers that I enjoy anymore so I'll make sure that I find myself some free time to test things out.
04/22/2018 3:40 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Debatables
IGN : Debatables
Discord : Debatables#7460
I'd like to get beta access because this server seems really unique and custom - which I enjoy.
I also like grindy, teamwork servers. Eternia seems to be all I've ever asked for and I would like to play it as soon as I can.
04/22/2018 3:21 am
Level 1 New Miner
skavius
IGN:skavius
Discord:zak_RM
i like mmorpg servers and i want to become a tester because i wanna help build up the server
and also i could not apply til this day because i bought the official minecraft i was running cracked minecraft
04/20/2018 11:54 am
Level 5 Apprentice Ranger
NetherNitro
IGN: NetherNitro
Discord: Xcelerate#3208

I would love to help with this server because I love beta testing and I've been looking for this kind of server for a while now. So if I could help in any way that would be awesome. Thanks!

~N
04/20/2018 10:53 am
Level 1 New Miner
AccountChecking
IGN: AccountChecking
Discord: Mecha Siga#5723

Why should you pick me:
I enjoy testing to help out the server by reporting if there is bugs/glitches in the map. It would also be easier for me to give suggestions because I get to know the server a bit more. Also, it will be easier to help the new players. I have experience beta testing on many servers, and currently I have beta tester on 2 other servers, but they don't allow the testers to join unless they released a new game mode. It will be an honor to join the beta team.
04/20/2018 10:36 am
Level 1 New Miner
Axelu
In game name : Axelu
Discord name :
FoodisLife#4554
I would love to test out this server, it is the exact kind of server I love. As a player, I hope I can benefit the developers by testing out this wonderful server. I have roleplayed on servers like MassiveCraft, and Lord of the craft- Therefore, I believe I can provide some valuable insight concerning the server. I am so excited to be part of the wondrous server, and extatic to be considered.
04/20/2018 4:10 am
Level 16 Journeyman Miner
Eternia
Some beta testers will be picked today.
04/19/2018 7:47 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Mastadons
In-Game Name
Mastadons

Discord User
Mastadons#6519

The sever concept sounds great and RPG servers in Minecraft are amazing. I’m also looking to join some friends that have already been accepted.
04/18/2018 10:14 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Shraidien
IGN: Shraiden Discord
: Shraidien #0140

The reason I chose the server was because of a friend named CakeChan showed her friends and it's the kind of servers I LOVE.. and this type of server is the kind that I like to play a long time ago.. (that's all and you are still reading? :P)

04/18/2018 9:48 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Virao
IGN:Virao

Dscord: Cory The Carry#3986

You don't have to pick me but if you want that would be cool I just wanna see and play the server myself because the introduction video to this server was godly.
04/18/2018 9:37 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Syncxd
IGN: Syncxd
Driscord: Syncxd#5959

I'm picking this server because it reminds me of the god server wynncraft. When wynncraft was still open i played everyday. Since it is very similar thee server is prob going to be a really good server. :D <3
04/18/2018 9:29 pm
Level 1 New Miner
QuikN
IGN: QuikN
Discord: QuikCoon#3913

TBH I'm picking this server because it reminds me of wynncraft but new which means it will be godly. :D <3
04/17/2018 3:33 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Ranger
Brendann
IGN: Brendan724

Discord: Brendan#9541
04/17/2018 9:20 am
Level 1 New Miner
Blazeknight123
In game username: Blazeknight123

Discord: 👾🏆blazeknight123🏆👾#4090

Why should you pick me: This server is one of the best and the original kinds in my opinion, the opportunity to test and see that there won't be any interference between the experience and the gameplay of community members from my own hands is just a golden opportunity and honour that I can't miss out on. This server as an RPG server is one of the greatest and one of the most potential ones I have seen in my Minecraft history, the thinking and the idea of the server is just a kind of its own. Sadly the bad things when to creating a server are bugs, they are more annoying and damaging that the real life bugs but if I could possibly get the opportunity to possibly trace those bugs which won't ruin the experience of either me or any of my fellow players on the server is just the thing I should be doing. Eternia the name on its own is inspiratious and really original. I would just like to serve this server as a beta tester to possibly improve the experience since for the gameplay we already have some wonderful looking gentlemen. I also am an experienced member in administration and testing for a few servers like destiny craft and volcanic factions. They both weren't as custom as this one but still had a lot of stuff to test from the gameplay, to the balenced economic condition of the server, as I was one of the firsts if not the first staff members on both of these servers the preassure always came on me which have trained me a lot. Experience dosent mean anything I know and am well aware of but skill is actually what matters. I do am semi skilled and a strategizer as of now, I don't think of some common or some hard exploits that could ruin the game for everyone, but also what is the fun in competing with no real competition? So I often end up reporting it to the developers or the administrators so that no one could use them.
04/17/2018 9:04 am
Level 1 New Miner
MCFilms
IGN: MCFilms

Discord: MCFilms#8256
04/17/2018 6:40 am
Level 1 New Miner
vraxen
IGN: vraxen

Discord: ethan#3931

Why you should pick me: I just think it's a great server concept, and I would like to give it a try and help improve the server.
04/16/2018 3:50 pm
Level 1 New Miner
SaintPlaysMc
IGN: SaintPlaysMc
Discord: SaintPlaysMc#5882

Why should you pick me:
As an experienced staff member on multiple previous servers (UltraPrison and ClanConquest being the most recent one's) I have experience in beta testing pre-release content both in early stage as final tweaking stages. Further I have a basic knowledge of programming (mostly Python and a bit of Java) and thus can also try and help find reasons/solutions for occuring bugs/problems and include these in reports if necessary. Another reason is the fact I have played multiple RPG-servers before and can help create an unique experience on this one as I'm familiar with the more common setups that already exist. My last argument would be the fact I am quite old (19) compared to the general MC playerbase and will act accordingly (both in my reports as ingame to other testers/staff as in discord)
04/16/2018 3:09 pm
Level 1 New Miner
MattSnw

IGN: MattSnw

Discord: YunoGasaiWaifu#0775

Why should you pick me: I give my hones opinion, I spend hours upon hours on gaming, I have experience with quallity MMO RPG’s so I have something to base me off of, I spend a lot of time searching glitches (which I will report).
05/17/2018 9:25 am
Eternia
Thank you for applying. We will notify you if and when you've been accepted, on our Discord.

Kind Regards,
Zwac
Owner of Realms of Eternia
04/15/2018 2:08 pm
Level 1 New Miner
LiamMC
IGN: TheSlimyLiam

Discord: Liam#5668

Why should we pick you?: I believe that you should pick me to be one of your beta testers as I am a very experienced RPG gamer. I have played countless games and servers that relate to what you are trying to build here in the sense of a RPG game mode. I have played minecraft itself since 2011. In addition I have helped in the development in many servers from minecraft and other games. I have been a done testing work on the following servers. Prison MC and Proper Dummies Networks which I was apart of months before release during heavy development stages while I was loyal and proved my worth by being one of the only testers to appear in every days testing sessions. In addition I have helped test, Clan Conquest and Island Clash. My previous knowledge and experience allows me to be a strong beta tester who is willing to put in the time and effort to complete any task needed for the community.
04/15/2018 9:28 am
Level 1 New Explorer
GoodNite
IGN: GoodNite
Discord: GoodNite#6170

Why should we pick you?: In the past I have played countless RPG grindgames such as Tree of Savior and Elder Scrolls Online, and have picked up an extensive amount of knowledge on roleplaying and open-world RPG games. I have also participated in a very popular roleplay project in the Netherlands. I am able to give a structured opinion on features and I am also able to handle criticism in a mature manner. I have fluent control of the English language and grammar.
05/15/2018 1:08 pm
Eternia
Thank you for applying. We will notify you if and when you've been accepted, on our Discord.

Kind Regards,
Zwac
04/15/2018 1:25 am
Level 1 New Miner
UnseenPlayz
IGN: UnseenMC
Discord: UnSeen#4505
05/05/2018 6:53 pm
Eternia

Kind Regards,
Zwac
04/11/2018 3:36 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
MagentaRuby
IGN: MagentaRuby

Discord: MagentaRuby#2942
05/01/2018 6:02 am
Eternia

Kind Regards,
Zwac
04/08/2018 7:08 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
CraftersRedemption
IGN: Sean0402

Discord: Sean | Sean#4543
04/24/2018 4:38 am
Eternia

Kind Regards,
Zwac
04/08/2018 9:16 am
Level 1 New Miner
JustCallMeLlama
IGN: JustCallMeLlama

Discord: Llama | JustCallMeLlama#4121
04/18/2018 5:47 am
Eternia

Kind Regards,
Zwac
04/08/2018 12:19 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Otinot
IGN : Sir_Guccington

Discord: Guccington | Jose#5342

I would love to help test this server out for the simple fact that I hope to invite friends to the server when it officially opens. I want me and my friends to have the best experience and will strive to reach that goal with the staff. Let's work together to make this an amazing RPG server. :)
04/17/2018 12:49 pm
Eternia

Kind Regards,
Zwac
04/07/2018 11:15 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Uncurse_
IGN: Uncurse

Discord: Uncurse#7697

Why we should pick you?: I was part of a testing group for a company called Isles, were we tested the servers before they were released, we tested servers from prisons to factions, so I have experience with different gamemodes, these including Island Clash, PrisonMC, PDN (beta tester) and Clan Conquest (testing updates as staff member for 3 months). I am 16 years old, with a timezone of UTC/UTC+1 (during BST). I am responsible and have a working microphone so I can be in calls if needed. I love open world servers as they are similar to games I play such as Skyrim and the forest, and as your server looked interesting I would like to be involved as a tester.
04/17/2018 7:47 am
Eternia

Kind Regards,
Zwac
04/07/2018 10:59 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
CakeChan
IGN: CakeChan
Discord: Caitlin | CakeChan#1488
Why we should pick you?: I have tested multiple servers before, including PrisonMC (as staff), PDN (beta tester) and Clan Conquest (tested updates as staff member for 4 months). I have also helped a few close friends test their servers before. Since I am 16, I feel like I am mature enough to take on the role of alpha tester, as I am looking for a new server to spend most my time on. I am quite responsible and have a working mic (can also come in calls a lot if needed). I check Discord every few minutes, even when on DND as I get quite a few of notifications so if I am needed I can get online unless I am at college. I am in GMT so I hope that is not a problem. I also love the type of servers with an open world that include quests with different class types. Personally, I love the similarities to Skyrim (one of my favourite games) and therefore would be very interested and would get very involved with your server.
04/12/2018 10:41 am
Eternia

Kind Regards,
Zwac
04/07/2018 5:08 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
04/11/2018 12:11 pm
Eternia

Kind Regards,
Zwac
04/07/2018 2:52 pm
Level 1 New Miner
ItsSimplyLeo
1. Your Minecraft IGNItsSimplyLeo
2. Your Discord Tag (e.g. Zwac#6827)
LEO#2946
3. Why we should pick you, as our beta tester (optional)
I can be active on the server and feed my opinion of how the server currently is,
Also, I am just plain bored.
04/10/2018 6:27 am
Eternia

Kind Regards,
Zwac
04/07/2018 2:46 pm
Level 7 Apprentice Modder
idcallie
1. idkallie
2. idkallie#6688
3. I love rpgs and I think it would be a great server.
04/09/2018 5:12 pm
Eternia

Kind Regards,
Zwac
04/07/2018 1:32 pm
Level 1 New Miner
awsm_co0kie
Minecraft: awsm_c0okie
Discord: Calanaaa#5448

I sent you the last part in Discord :)

Search

Browse

Site