RebornSMP [SMP] {Almost-Vanilla} {Discord} {18+} {New} {Mature}

HashirPlays's Avatar HashirPlays2/22/18 10:24 am
1 emeralds 187 3
2/24/2018 12:56 pm
HashirPlays's Avatar HashirPlays
[p]About us
RebornSMP is a brand new SMP server looking for fresh bubbly faces and personalities to populate our server. Here at Reborn, we strive to provide a safe environment for you to meet diverse and interesting people. When it comes to the server, community is our #1 priority so we aren't interested in huge numbers because we aren't a huge commercial server, were just a community looking to expand into something extraordinary.
What we look for in a possible applicant is an experienced, mature, capable person that isn't dependent other people to do the work for them. If you fit this profile you have an extremely high chance of becoming a member of the infinity family!
Our addon features are the regular ones you see on any SMP server, one player sleep.
The map officially started 2/22/2018[/p]
[p]Our server takes the community aspect to a whole new level with a program called "Discord". Discord is a free to use program that we require you to have in order to join the server. On our discord we coordinate events, make announcements, and interact with the community on a whole other level. We try to make sure everyone is nice and respectful, we understand you may be shy, so listening in is A-Ok!
Rules & Guidelines Our rules and guidelines are pretty simple really, just don't steal, grief or be a total jerk to everyone.
Just in case you need rules listed out to you
You must be 18 years or older to play, no exceptions are made at all.
Griefing and Theft is not tolerated.
Use of illegal mods or clients such as xray is not allowed.
No Racist, Sexist, Discrimination, Hate Speech or Homophobic slurs.
Do not excessively spam or use chat in-game or on discord.
In the application when it asks "anything else?" say "I want in!~"
You must be able to put 1 hour of activity in 2 weeks, if you might not be able to do that Contact an Admin on Discord.
Don't leave Creeper holes or floating trees. It's honestly the ugliest thing.
Don’t engage in PvP unless all players consent.
Depending on the rule you break, you may be granted a second chance or 2, but if we find you abusing this lenience, we will have no problem removing your spot on the server, we will not tolerate you ruining the fun for others.
FAQ
Is AFK Fishing Allowed?: Yes it is allowed, Just as long as you don't spend more time AFK then actually playing there shouldn't be an issue.
What mods are allowed?: Mods that do not give you an unfair advantage, such as: Damage Indicators, Optifine, Minimaps
Who owns Reborn?: There is no set "owner" of the server. Most decisions are by the community. But the server admin is HashirPlays.
Applications Comment your application below. Your application can only be accepted or denied by the Account "HashirPlays" if someone else comments or replies to you, do not trust them.[/p]
[p]
What is your in-game name?:
What is a name you would prefer to be called?:
Age(18+) & Year of Birth?:
What is your Discord ID?:
What timezone / country do you live in?:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Do you agree to abide by our rules?:
Tell us a bit about yourself:
Why do you want to join Reborn?:
What can you bring to the Reborn Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) Post some picture of your builds (If Applicable):[/p]
[p]When did the map start?:
Anything else?:[/p]
[p]
Failure to answer those questions in detail or failure to be truthful will result in your application being denied. Thank you for expressing interest in Reborn SMP. Please check your messages if you have been accepted. Thank you.[/p]
HashirPlays
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer