[RECRUITING] [1.12.2] [ALPHA] [SkyShock] - Creating a new kind of network in a shocking way.

Geekles's Avatar Geekles11/17/17 11:19 pm history
1 emeralds 223 1
11/26/2017 10:10 pm
Geekles's Avatar Geekles
Hello, my name is geekles, Owner and developer of the network that I call SkyShock. We've been around for about only two weeks, and I've just now decided to open our doors to any curious players who wish to be our "alpha testers" or to those who believe they can help us out behind the scenes; you can find more information about that below. We strive to create a well bonded, active, large community, with a unique environment for all of us to enjoy. All of our builds are custom, and nearly all of our plugins have been custom developed specifically for the purpose of the network, with many more to come. If you wish to be apart of this truly significant, unique experience, feel free to try us out on SkyShock.net, or send me a private message with your application. Please be well aware, we are in Alpha, therefore there are numerous missing features and many others being implemented and tested. Be on the look out for bugs, and report any that you find to an administrator.

POSITIONS

ALPHA TESTERS
If you wish to be an alpha tester, simply join using the domain, skyshock.net. We support version 1.9+, however our server is running off of spigot - 1.12.2. Your only task to is to join, explore, and have fun. If you have any suggestions or bug reports, please notify any staff or private message me for our discord server. The link should be publicly advertised on our server soon.

MODERATORS
We currently aren't open for any moderator applications.

BUILDERS
We are currently looking for a few builders to help out with constructing future projects. If you are interested in becoming apart of our build team, send me a private message with a portfolio of your past build projects. It is recommended that you've had at least a year of experience. We judge your builds based on size, creativity, originality, and just overall complexity/details. We ask that you are at least 15 of age. This is not a paid position.

Spoiler - Build Application
  • In-Game Name
  • Active Hours
  • Experience (Time)
  • Connectivity (Skype, Discord, Gmail...)
  • Link to portfolio
  • Talk a bit about yourself. (200+ Words)

DEVELOPERS
We are looking for a few developers to assist on our development projects. If you are interested in becoming apart of our development team, send me a private message with the following application format provided below. We will judge your application based on past experience with the spigot api. We also ask that you are very familiar with JAVA itself, and not just the api. It also helps if you include any other languages that you may also know. We ask that you are at least 15 of age. This is not a paid position.

Spoiler - Developer Application
Download the API from this link...
Import the following me.geekles.api.ApplicationFormatAPI

That's all the information that you need to know. The rest is provided in the API. Do not attempt to decompile it, as you will be questioned as to how you managed to obtain the rest of the instructions for this application. The API has been specifically uniquely developed to check for all the qualities necessary from our applicants. We ask that you don't attempt in some way to dismantle/cheat the work done to help provide us with accurate results about our applicants, such as yourself.
Applicants, be well aware that if your application is accepted, you still won't be placed just yet into your applied position. You will be asked a few questions before being able to move on...

Questions? Feel free to private message me, I'll try to respond as soon as possible.
~Geekles
Geekles
Level 14 : Journeyman Network