Recruiting BUILDERS for Pixelmon 3.1 Server

Mau5Craft's Avatar Mau5Craft7/18/14 1:56 am
1 emeralds 143
I am currently working on releasing my public Pixelmon server called PokeRevolution. We have been working on the building for already a year. As of now we are about 50% complete with all the cities and will need to add more detail to the cities and build new ones alongside add more to the server. As of now, we are looking to assemble a very talented build team.

Right when we release this server, we plan to start on another. We actually have multiple server ideas and need a team that could build an incredible server for each. I'll get straight to the point - if you are good at building and would like to join the PokeRevolution build team we would be happy to have you on board!

Just as the name PokeRevolution suggests, we have found a way to "revolutionize" Pixelmon and offer players new and unique things. We would love for you to be a part of this and could really use your talent. Our server is all about support. We will help support youtubers, and already have a few lined up to record on the server. We will also help support you. We can help get your name out there and promote your building talent. In addition, you will be part of a build team, work with other builders, and work with bigger youtuber builders. And of course, tons of credit will be given to you on the server for all your hard work. The thing is, when we release this, based off everything we have going for us, we expect to see rapid growth and success, and we would really like you to be a part of that.

Server Progress Video:

Click to reveal
Differences on the PokeRevolution Server:

- Quests. We are using customnpcs for quests and such. We plan to have TONS of quests, so that will keep the players entertained for a long time. Other servers have done this, but from what I know, not too many currently do it.
- 4 teams. Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma and Galactic. Players get to choose which team they join. Then we can have tournaments between the teams and events between them. Winning team would get some kind of prize. We would also have queslines in these teams, so there's actually a story. The teams, at first, will be ran by staff, and as players progress through the ranks in the teams, the staff plan to slowly pull out and let players become "team" staff. This introduces a team aspect to the game and gives a new perspective on competition. Each team will have team benefits in some way, i.e. private team messaging, tping to teammate, etc. We'll be looking more into how we can introduce an even heavier team aspect to the server.
- Dynamically changing gyms. We will have 9 gyms and an eilte 4. The first gym is one type and stays that way. The 2nd-8th gyms are 2 types, and the second type will change each week, with a 4 day headsup for players. So lets say one week it's bug/ground, on wednesday of that week we will announce the next gym rotations and then on sunday, we'll change the gym types. So the next week it could be bug/fire. This gives a 4 day headsup so players can start getting ready for the next rotation or be able to fit their gym battle in with the current rotation within the next 4 days. Gym types will change on sundays. New gym rotations will be announced on wednesdays. This is something no other server has ever done before. It will introduce a whole new challenge to players and want to keep them online to train for the next gym.
Achievements. We are trying to figure out a way to do an achievement system, all Pixelmon related. This will be a little tricky to pull off, but we're trying to find a way to do it.
- Events/Pixelmon Mini-Games. We plan to have many events on the server or an event server linked to the main server. We're stuck between the two right now. We plan to have custom made events, like the crane game, tournaments, mazes, and hopefully a Pokemon stadium-type tournament.

Builder Application: http://pokerevolution.enjin.com/bapps

YouTuber Application: http://pokerevolution.enjin.com/yapps

PokeRevolution Website: http://pokerevolution.enjin.com

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ItsMau5Craft
Mau5Craft
Level 40 : Master Nether Knight