Legends of Esper-Recruiting Builders-RPG Server --Custom plugins - Custom map

12 emeralds 63 replies 899 views | started 11/15/2017 8:48 pm by Robarm2
Logo

Remember to give the post an Emerald!

-- Legends of Esper

Esper is an upcoming Custom Role-playing minecraft server. Complete with it's own massive 20,000x17,000 custom map built by an expert over the course of months, we're now looking for builders to build cities, dungeons, ruins, and all sorts of other things on our map.

We are extremely organized. Unlike other recruiting servers, you'll be added to the discord and immediately given a task and a deadline to finish that task. The first few tasks will be designed around testing your building ability but will still be beneficial to the server.

Interested yet? In addition to our map, we have a plugin dev who is currently working on our custom plugins. We plan to have a custom "Class" system with magic, archery, and swordplay. We'll have an economy system and job system that will allow players to level up by mining, woodcutting, or doing all sorts of jobs. Eventually we'll have dungeons that players can explore and so much more.

If you are a builder and would like to apply, do so below.

Application -

IGN:
Age(optional):

Experience with building:
How active can you be on the server?:
Mic?(optional):
Discord?:

Why do you want to join our server?:

Alaria --
Here's what's going down in the city so far. This is just a few renders, but it'll give you an idea of the building style! There's still so much left to build, so please feel free to make an application!
Render 1
Render2

More to come!

Our Map -

Pic1

22,000 blocks by 17,000 blocks, Here's a little idea of what our map is looking like so far, but there's so much more coming. Join now and help us create an amazing server!

Here's some work I've done in the past:
1krs0Xmdakg

That ^^ Was an rpg server I owned a while back, the one we're working on now will be much better. Again, if you're interested, go ahead and apply. We can always use more builders.

Posted by avatar
Robarm2
Level 1 : New Network

63 replies

12/04/2017 1:28 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Still accepting applications.
12/01/2017 4:56 pm
Level 1 New Miner
ArcticWisp
IGN: ArcYouKiddingMe
Age(optional): 15
Experience with building: Worked to help build on a faction's server and currently working on a small little medieval map. I'm not the greatest in building builds, but i'm improving. I excel in building nature things though.
How active can you be on the server?: Probably 1-2 hours each day.
Mic?(optional): No
Discord?: Arc#7120
Why do you want to join our server?:
I would like to get into a team project again. I've always enjoyed these. I also think it'd be an amazing experience. I also seek to improve my house building skills and always find it easier for me to excel at new things while watching and learning from other people.
12/01/2017 6:00 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
After talking through discord, you've been accepted! Thanks for applying ^^
12/01/2017 2:43 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Feerrugem
IGN: Feerrugem
Age(optional):
Experience with building: Im starting to get more advanced, but i build slowly
How active can you be on the server?: Some hours per day (3 or 4)
Mic?(optional): Yes, but cant speak english
Discord?:
Feerrugem#6507
Why do you want to join our server?: I've never been part of something like that, I think it would be amazing
12/01/2017 4:49 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Hello, after your build test it looks like you've been accepted!

Congrats!
12/01/2017 12:35 pm
Level 13 Journeyman Pirate
Homstad
IGN: Homstad
Age(optional): 14
Experience with building: 4 years I guess
How active can you be on the server?: A couple hours a day
Mic?(optional): Yes
Discord?: homstad #0982
Why do you want to join our server?: Just to be a part of something like this, seems like an amazing oppurtunity to further improve my building skills, while helping people out
12/01/2017 12:46 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Hello Homstad, you discord doesn't quite work, but you might just be accepted. Could you please try to add me instead? @ Robarm#1868
12/01/2017 12:48 pm
Level 13 Journeyman Pirate
Homstad
Done
12/01/2017 10:56 am
Level 1 New Crafter
PSB
IGN: Vinntis
Age(optional): 20
Experience with building: 4 Years looking to improve.
How active can you be on the server: 2 hours or more hours a day.
Mic?(optional): No.
Discord?: I'll private message it to you.
Why do you want to join our server?: Looking to find a server to play on, Just came back to minecraft.
12/02/2017 11:46 am
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Can you send me a private message please? I need to talk to you.
12/01/2017 12:06 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Thank you for applying,

I'll add you on discord and we can talk.
11/30/2017 8:23 pm
Level 1 New Miner
xx_creator75_xx
IGN: creator75
Age(optional): 15
Experience with building: i have played build servers and i used to be in a lot of build competitions, i have another account too but i forgot the password to it
How active can you be on the server?: mostly every day after 4
Mic?(optional): yes
Discord?: michaelxx75#2556
Why do you want to join our server?: i used to be part of a server called xenocraft which i built on a lot, but it shut down recently and now i dont really have anywhere to go to build
12/01/2017 6:55 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Sorry, but you've been denied
11/30/2017 8:27 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Hello, Michael I assume,

I'm going to try not to judge you based on your app, and I'll add you on discord and we can do a build test. Do you happen to have any pics of your work from before?

Thank you for applying.
11/30/2017 8:13 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Jakexx809
IGN: jaketheman97
Age(optional): 20
Experience with building: 4 years
How active can you be on the server?: Mostly on the weekends. I work fulltime during the week.
Mic?(optional): The one I have is a little messed up so I have to get a new one. I can use my phone if needed.
Discord?: I only have skype, I can switch if needed though?
Why do you want to join our server?: Honestly, I'm just pretty bored in my free time and I'm looking for something to do haha
12/02/2017 10:19 am
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Actually after the build test, surprisingly you're not what we're looking for.. Sorry Jake!
11/30/2017 8:27 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
I would prefer if you got discord, because it will be very difficult for us to communicate without it, however, you might be what we're looking for!

Welcome to the team Jake!
11/30/2017 3:47 pm
Level 7 Apprentice Architect
cdl42511
What would you be building on this server?
11/30/2017 6:31 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
The city we're working on right now is mostly clay/stonebrick/bricks/wool/wood So mostly those styles until we get to building dungeons and such.
11/30/2017 7:14 pm
Level 7 Apprentice Architect
cdl42511
Ok Thanks
11/30/2017 3:25 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
Eye4Blocks
IGN: Eye4Blocks
Age(optional): 16

Experience with building: I have been building for a little over a year, I am part of a smaller build team with a few friends and have built some stuff for a few small servers (not sure if they are still up). Although I'm still evolving as a builder and have a few sides in which I can improve.

How active can you be on the server?: Pretty active. I tend to make time for the stuff I love, building being one of those. Although I go to school and some things might come up, other than that I would be able to put most of my time on the server.

Mic?(optional): If needed
Discord?: TGWWiFi | Eye4Blocks#9267

Why do you want to join our server?: I would like to join your server because being a part of and helping build things that comes to be used by others is so much more fun than building things with no use. It also seems like a really cool and fun server and I would love to be a part of it.
11/30/2017 3:33 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Hello Eye,

I'll add you on discord and we can take a look at what your building skill, and based on that, you may be able to join the team.

Thank you for applying
11/30/2017 1:30 pm
Level 1 New Miner
ChocolateTooToo
IGN: Crossingly

Age(optional): 18

Experience with building: Little to none.

How active can you be on the server?: Very active, I am self employed and so my working hours are very lenient.
Mic?(optional): Yep

Discord?: OpaqueGlass#6785

Why do you want to join our server?: I have several reasons. First, is that I need something to do. As an artist, I spend a lot of time painting, but orders are scarce, meaning that I have a lot of free time. As a result, I've been looking for something to keep me occupied in my free time.
The second reason i want to join the server is that I am itching for power the chance to help out a community based project.
And my third and final reason, is that I enjoy meeting, and talking to new people.

Appreciated. Sophie <3
11/30/2017 3:11 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Hello Sophie,

It looks like you're not a builder, but that's fine, I'm sure we'll be able to find something you can help with if you're looking for something to do!

I'll go ahead and add you to the chat.
11/29/2017 7:00 pm
Level 1 New Miner
kooterbgood
IGN: kooterbgood
Age(optional): 17
Experience with building: I worked on one server in the past, but don't let my limited experience steer you away.
How active can you be on the server?: I can get on the server probably almost daily, but I am in school and things do come up sometimes.
Mic?(optional): Yes?
Discord?: I don't have one as of right now but I can definitely get one. You can also reach me on Skype at happy-farms
Why do you want to join our server?: I want to join your server because I want to help build something that matters to people, not just empty buildings.

Here are some links to some past builds: www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157663148432068/
11/29/2017 8:12 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Looks good! We'll be glad to have you, but the group chat is in discord so we'll need you to make a discord for that.
11/29/2017 11:16 pm
Level 1 New Miner
kooterbgood
Okay. My discord is also happy-farms. I'm not totally sure how to use it but I'll figure it out.
11/29/2017 5:30 pm
Level 1 New Miner
TheMonolith
IGN: dirtywhiteboyz
Age(optional): 13
Experience with building: Redstone and tall buildings
How active can you be on the server?: almost every day
Mic?(optional): yes
Discord?: yes The Monolith TCG
Why do you want to join our server?: I Want a good challenge
11/29/2017 8:11 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
I'm not sure your build style is what we're looiking for, but I'll give you a fair shot. Pm me your discord username with a tag included.
11/29/2017 3:30 pm
Level 29 Expert Dragonborn
Robzero
IGN: X_Raven_X
Age(optional): 19
Experience with building: I've been building for about 5-6 years.
How active can you be on the server?: Mon-fri 3-7, sat-sun 1-6, except during finals week of course.
Mic?(optional): Yep.
Discord?: I'll private message it to you.
Why do you want to join our server?: I've been looking for a place to build for a while now, and this looks awesome! I really want to check it out.
11/29/2017 3:31 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Accepted! I'll wait for your discord pm.
11/28/2017 4:29 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Again, accepting!
11/20/2017 6:32 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Still accepting.
11/20/2017 1:46 pm
Level 1 New Network
ian_the_plays88
IGN:IanThePlays88
Experience with building:good
How active can you be on the server?:much
Discord?:Ian_The_Plays88#6536
Why do you want to join our server?:make it better
11/20/2017 3:00 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
On Second thought, you might not be what we're looking for, sorry.
11/20/2017 3:00 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
I'll take a look
11/20/2017 1:43 pm
Level 1 New Network
ian_the_plays88
Experience with building:good
How active can you be on the server?:much
Discord?:Ian_The_Plays88#6536
Why do you want to join our server?:make it better
11/18/2017 1:40 am
Level 6 Apprentice Architect
Robhellspawn
IGN: Robhellspawn
Age(optional): 21
Experience with building: Since 2010, building kingdoms and towns
How active can you be on the server?: Most of the time I'm during on during dead hour, (from 8-9pm to 2-3am) but I'm also hoping in during the afternoons
Mic?(optional): Yes
Discord?: Robhellspawn
Why do you want to join our server?: Because I love building medieval towns and kingdoms, used to be part of a server called ArrowCraft (is closed down couple years ago) and I had the biggest kingdom in the server, would love to have that title again.
11/19/2017 9:37 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
I need your ID number as well to add you on Discord
11/21/2017 12:32 am
Level 6 Apprentice Architect
Robhellspawn
Robhellspawn #8534
11/18/2017 4:34 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Thank you for applying, I will add you soon.
11/17/2017 11:08 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Seth77
IGN: Taylo72
Age(optional): 16
Experience with building: 3 years on and off
How active can you be on the server?: 6 hours roughly, depending on school.
Mic?(optional): yes preferred
Discord?: Sɇŧħ Đɇɨŧɏ#5852
Why do you want to join our server?: I enjoy building, and am hoping to work on a server with devotion and watch it grow over time, also get to know the community and meet new people.

Please Message me over discord Thanks :D
11/18/2017 4:33 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Thank you for applying, I will add you soon.
11/16/2017 7:51 pm
Level 1 New Miner
firox39
IGN: firox39

Experience with building: Been playing (and building) since 2009. I love building futuristic and medieval builds especially.

How active on the server can you be?: Plenty, however I can have spotty internet at times. I might have time when I cannot be on for extended periods (1-3 days).

Mic: If need be.

Discord: firox39#6154

Why do you want to join the server?: I very much enjoy building and being a part of a community. Progress and innovation are what I value very highly. I may also be able to do some non-building work when it comes to creation of concepts, items, ect. :)
11/17/2017 1:48 am
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Thank you for applying,

I'll add you on discord and we can test your building ability.
11/16/2017 3:34 pm
Level 1 New Miner
squdgee4
IGN: gooserlord

Experience with building: I've been building for about 3 years, and playing for five if that is considered still building. I've been on a small build team, and I've made adventure maps with dungeons and stuff like that for the people I play with.

How active can you be on the server?: Roughly and hour a day, but as it goes if I'm not inspired to build I probably won't be doing that much because I don't like forcing bad builds. I'm normally on like 5 hours a day on the weekend.

Mic?: Yes

Discord?: the gooser#9636

Why do you want to join our server?: I really like creating stuff in general in Minecraft, and to find a project that is just like what I want to make, I feel will be a lot better than just one person doing it. I feel like I can help with ideas and with the creation of the server as I've made a few myself. I also know how to make custom mobs with a plugin if that is any use to the servers.
11/16/2017 3:36 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Thank you for applying,

I'll add you on discord and we can proceed with a build test.
11/16/2017 12:34 pm
Level 1 New Miner
LethalLeon8
IGN: Foxm14
Age(optional):
Experience with building: I have been a builder and head builder in countless server that had (sadly) long since closed down.
How active can you be on the server?: I can be on daily for 1-3 hours a day unless I have other businesses to take care of and when that happens I will let anyone who is affiliated know at least 1 day prior to my absent.
Mic?(optional): I do have a mic
Discord?: Λ esthetic\\#8215
Why do you want to join our server?:  I love building fantasy builds and since I saw that you are looking for a fantasy builder i felt qualified to help. I would also love to have a server that I can build for.
11/16/2017 3:11 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
Thank you for applying,

Your app looks good, I'll go ahead and add you on discord. You'll have a building test, and if you do well, I'll add you to the group chat.
11/16/2017 7:52 pm
Level 1 New Miner
LethalLeon8
Thank you for you time and consideration
11/16/2017 4:49 am
Level 1 New Miner
SupaGirlGodzila
Does IGN stand for in game name? If so here's my profile.

SupaGirlGodzila
Top secret.
I built a prison escape game.
Most after noons
IDK what mic is
I'm a little bit bored and I like to help people.
11/16/2017 12:20 pm
Level 1 New Network
Robarm2
You did not follow the format, but I assume you are not very motivated regardless. If you change your mind, feel free to make another post following the correct format.
11/16/2017 2:22 am
Level 12 Journeyman Artist
s i r e n
IGN:_NOTTO_
Age(optional):top secret
Experience with building: I have done some buildings for small servers
How active can you be on the server?: almost every day from 4-9
Mic?(optional):n/a
Why do you want to join our server?: I want to create a RPG world because it is in my hobbies and interests to have a fantasy world that is almost perfect and easy to access

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome