Recruiting Developers/Builders For Upcoming Hub Server!

OmegaSteel's Avatar OmegaSteel4/14/16 8:47 pm
4/16/2016 9:43 am
AugmentedBuilder's Avatar AugmentedBuilder
I have made a hub server, factions and skyblock. I have basically finished skyblock, but I need a spawn for it. I also need help developing the hub and building it. Aswell as factions. The server is called OmegasCraft, I have setup a buycraft store and added heaps of amazing features. I will pm you the ip when accepted as its still in developement. If you wish you can pm me an application without making it public, it's all of personal preference. prison will also be added after we finish the skyblock, hub and factions.

Developer App note: if you do a good enough job I will hire you to be a full time paid developer.
Experience Developing:

Previous Work:

Why I should accept you:

Skype: (you don't have to write it here, if accepted I will pm you)

Builder App depending on how well you do your job, I will give you a donation rank or staff rank. I may also hire you to be a full-time paid builder.
Are you in a build team?:

Experience Building:

Previous Work:

Skype: (you don't have to write it here, if accepted I will pm you.
OmegaSteel
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/14/2016 10:42 pm
OmegaSteel
Still Looking!
04/14/2016 11:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Reposting

Are you in a build team?: No I am not.

Experience Building: I have built a few spawns for servers. Mainly factions servers. I built the last spawn for a server called YayMC. It averages 500+ people on at once all the time. I was also an admin on that server.

Previous Work: Pretty much what I said above. I also build spawns and buildings in single player creative when bored to keep my building skills sharp.

Skype: (you don't have to write it here, if accepted I will pm you.) I do have one
04/15/2016 3:13 am
OmegaSteel
Still Looking!
04/15/2016 5:21 pm
OmegaSteel
Still Looking!
04/15/2016 5:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ItzTaken
Admin/Mod App (My own app)

Ign: ItzTaken_

Timezone: UK

Why you should pick me:

Well, I'm a non-toxic staff. I don't swear, I love helping people, I love playing skyblock and factions. I advertise for servers daily on websites, NOT on servers. I don't spam or hack. I have a good knowledge of Factions and Skyblock, not so much for Prison. I love hub servers, I love kind people, I love small/big communities. All I want to do is keep the bad people away. Make sure all the staff are doing their jobs right and not abusing powers to make it an unfair advantage and if a staff member did that I'd report it straight away.

04/15/2016 6:05 pm
OmegaSteel
I'm sorry but I'm not recruiting staff members yet.
04/15/2016 5:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ItzTaken
For more in my application please contact me on skype.
04/15/2016 6:43 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Programmer
KendogDevelops

Experience Developing: I started programming at the age of 11 and I have never looked back since. I have 3 years experience with Java and I consider myself a perfectionist striving for perfection in all my code.

Previous Work: I have 'some' of my work on my PMC account but I have developed with some big networks in the past.

Why I should accept you: I have experience, I can effectively get any task done with speed and precision. I can perfect, configure and develop plugins of any shape or size. I take things serious however I do have a fuzzy size, I can work and have a laugh at the same time.

04/15/2016 7:27 pm
juinbo

Are you in a build team?:No

Experience Building:I have built for servers in the past and have helped them build all sorts of structures ranging from towns, spawns, hubs, and shops

Previous Work: I do not have any pictures or videos I could post but I would be happy to do a build for you on the server to see if I am a good enough builder for you

Skype: (you don't have to write it here, if accepted I will pm you.) I do have one. Pm me and I will let you know it
Thanks for reading. Sorry if I am a little young...
04/15/2016 8:14 pm
DragonFire365
My age is 13
04/16/2016 12:05 am
OmegaSteel
Please follow the template.
04/15/2016 8:21 pm
untitleddespair

Experience Developing: Fluent in Python and C++. 3 years.

Previous Work: I have helped code a sky-wars plug-in, as well as a hunger games one. I have been a Co-Owner, an Admin, and a Ban Hammer (Head/Senior Admin). I also am fluent with factions pl, and towny.

Why I should accept you: I am a pretty chill person

Skype: (you don't have to write it here, if accepted I will pm you) untitledespair
04/16/2016 9:43 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
AugmentedBuilder
P.S this is a BUILD TEAM application, not a builder application

Are you in a build team?: I am build team: Team Augmentum. I will gladly make my team work for you for free forever as long as we are given the following in the future:
Our own creative server
Credit
If you want to contact the whole team, email TeamAugmentum@gmail.com
Experience Building: the team has been building for about 2 years now.

Previous Work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YscsZD01MN8
Skype: (you don't have to write it here, if accepted I will pm you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome