*NEW* [DEVS/BUILDERS CLICK ASAP]BroliusMC

armni's Avatar armni7/12/17 4:25 pm
1 emeralds 122 3
7/15/2017 11:17 am
armni's Avatar armni
Hello this is Armzy if you dont already know me, recentlyi launched a server called BroliusMC which is going to be a towny type server but... with a twist. The idea is to have the player as soon as they join the server either choose the side.. fire or water. Once they choose tat they are part of that sector and every sunday the warzone is open. The warzone is a place where both sides PvP and anything goes.

We are trying to make this server one of a kind... a fusion between towny and factions along with daily events/minigames which will happen to win your town money such as CTF and Hunger Games.

Wwe are currently in early days and are in contruction. We have 4 builders at the moment and need all the help we can get.. We are really looking for a Developer to help us create this unique fusion between the two game modes and ultimately an awesome server for the game itself.

Please repky below with your IGN:, AGE:, SKYPE: and also WHAT EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE HAD IN THE POSITION and WHY YOU WANT TO BE APART OF THE TEAM.
armni
Level 4 : Apprentice Network