Recruiting for a Server Buildteam

UberPilot's Avatar UberPilot10/25/14 12:30 am
1 emeralds 155 3
10/30/2014 5:34 pm
UberPilot's Avatar UberPilot
Introduction

Hello. I've owned servers for a couple of years now, and am getting tired of the same old boring survival. I've decided to start an RPG buildteam so that my server can finally switch over to RPG. I do some building myself, but a one-man team isn't very productive, especially on a large scale project like an entire server. So I'm looking for help on my server. All applicants will be tested, and all successful applicants will be given a builder rank on the beta server, and a staff rank* on the release server.

What I'm looking for

I'm looking for builders of many skill levels. Some of the newer builders will work under higher skilled builders, and most building will go on in teams. If you can take instructions, copy a style, and know how to place blocks, here is the place to apply. Most likely, you'll get accepted.

I'm also looking for higher skilled builders to lead the newer builders, and to take on larger projects in teams of more skilled builders. These builders will need an eye for detail and atmosphere, as well as to know how to build structures without the help or guidance of a superior. They must know how to use Depth, Contrast, Color, and the other elements of building correctly.

The main style for the server is Medieval / Steampunk for those of you who are wondering. I possibly could expand it later, but for now its just those two.

Application Part 1

Copy and paste this part and use it for the first part of your post.
IGN (Username):
Age (No limit):
Imgur Album of Builds (Applying for Advanced Builder):
Skype or Email Address:

Application Part 2

Answer these questions in sentences, don't just copy and paste them. (Please use good grammar so I can read it)

What past experience do you have building?
What are the principles of Depth, Color, Contrast, and Direction?
Would you be willing to get and use a texture pack and Optifine for the server?
How much time would you put in?
Will you leave in the middle of the project?
Do you need more in return than a staff rank?
UberPilot
Level 30 : Artisan uwu