Recruiting : Full steam of staff

Taihopeng's Avatar Taihopeng7/31/17 10:33 pm
1 emeralds 230 5
8/2/2017 4:21 pm
ImmortalEren's Avatar ImmortalEren
Hello,

My name is Taiho,

I am looking for a few talented individual to fill specific roles in a minecraft server.

Please note that I am planning to invest in a server and have no prior plans. Continue reading below and see if any of the roles apply to you if you are interested in managing a server with a small team.

To clarify, I will be providing the funds to host the server, as well as to advertise the server and I am looking individuals more well versed in server administration to manage the server for me.

I have the funds to run the server for as long as I wish as well as advertise, therefore if you are interested in running a server without spending any money, this is a good opportunity for you.

General Requirement for all roles:

Age: I would like to cap the age minimum to 14 years old. Specific roles such as management requires a higher age, please view the specific role for the age requirement.

Time zone: Pacific time zone is preferred, but any time zone in Canada or US is accepted.

Communication:
Good microphone, uses Skype or discord, preferably both

Time: Having lots of free time is a bonus (especially during th

Roles:

Manager

Requirements:

Task: Work alongside me to organize the other members of the team, as well as provide feedback to the future development of the server. Generally fill and complete any roles that the other members have left out. You will also help me pick staff members for moderating the server and helping players.

*Required to show evidence of previous moderation experiences*
*Demonstrate good leadership skills and communication*
*Multilingual is a bonus*

Plugin Manager

Requirements:

Task: Very experienced with all types of plugins such as permissions and protection plugins, as well as setting up the server. You will be given access to the FTP servers as well as the server host panel.

*Required to show proof of experience through Skype by answering some questions on plugins*

Builder

Requirements:

Task: Build the server spawn as well as fulfill all other building needs. You are welcome to recruit your own team of builders.

*Provide images of past creations*

Other roles

Requirements:

Task: If you believe you have a talent that will benefit the server that is not listed, Please contact me directly and plead your interest.

*Explain why you would be a good addition to our team*

Contact me:
Email: qo818@hotmail.com

More information: Payment will not be provided at first as I am covering over all other costs, however all extra donations received over the cost of the server will be evenly distributed throughout all the main members.

Good luck everyone
Taihopeng
Level 1 : New Miner