home Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

[RECRUITING] ✯ LOOKING FOR FULL STAFF TEAM TO HELP ✯ [NEW SERVER NETWORK]

8 emeralds88 replies1,299 views
created 12/15/2017 3:40 pm by CritzLord
last reply 12/22/2017 11:32 am
[p]Hey everyone, my name is ben. i am looking for people to help run this brand new minecraft server network im going to be creating. i'm willing to take anybody that has little experience and is willing to commit to the server, that being said higher ranks will require more experience. Now a little bit about myself, i have been running servers for about 5 years, ive been programming video games and software as a hobby for about 6 years, i willing be learning java so i can make my own plugins for this server, that being the language im least known of other than JavaScript. I eventually want to branch out and create a gaming community that has servers among tons of other games and make/code mods for them. if you are interested in helping the application details are down below! you should get a reply within 24 hours indicating your approval or denial.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
NAME:
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD:
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below):
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POSITIONS:
Co-Owner (Lots of experience with servers): Faxwy
Head-Admin
Admin: Valeuable
Head-Builder (Lots of experience with building)
Builder
Head-Dev (Lots of experience with coding/programming)
Dev
Head-Mod
Mod
Helper
Posted by avatar
CritzLord
Level 1 : New Miner

88 replies

12/22/2017 11:32 am
Level 1 New Explorer
Catsandwarriors
1.Rude
2.so? i met a freind that only had like 3 words and got a admin ;/
12/21/2017 6:37 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CrystalsHoliday
Name: IRL NAME: Caileigh Call Me: Crystal
Age:11-18 (I can not tell full age, parents do not allow)
Ing: CrystalsHoliday
Discord and skype.
Head-Builder/Builder/Admin
I have been building for a very long time and I think I am a good one. I can just be a builder. But Head-Builder would be good. I have built for a lot of servers and I have been moderating a while now, making sure everyone is in line and dealing with hackers, And stopping the ones who disobey rules! Its okay if I don't get it, but it would be nice. :)
12/21/2017 4:38 pm
Level 1 New Miner
halo2302
NAME: Casper
IGN: halo2302
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: Skype and teamspeak: halo2302. Discord: BrianDenStramme
POSITION OF CHOICE: Head-Admin or Admin
I have played minecraft since the beta, as minecraft grew so did my knowledge of it. So when minecraft servers started poping up, i joined aswel, but normally i didn't just stay as a normal player, i helped people understand the game. So i started becoming a staff member on servers. Helping the owners run their servers without problem and giving them advices, on how to improve the server aswel, as giving them information around their players. If could lead their servers to becoming a bigger server, where they could even make money of it. So for your server i want to help the community on the server aswel as using my knowledge to guide, both players, staffs and owners.
12/20/2017 8:44 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CobbleStoneMiner69
NAME: Nathan
IGN: PuffButtNut
SKYPE, TeamSpeak, DISCORD: skype is twistednate, discord is twistedme and Teamspeak is twistedme
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Mod
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I have a lot of experience with being a staff member I am staff on a server called skyclad and I am a moderator I would love to be a part of your server to help it grow through the ranks. Also, if their hackers I'm really experienced with catching them and banning those little scumbags. I can play almost all day on the weekends and 2 to 3 hours a day on week days.If you're reading this have a happy Xmas and a happy new year.

My Gmail is [email protected] if you need to contact me
12/20/2017 4:52 pm
Level 1 New Miner
joe757
i would be interested i an admin job if youre looking for experianced staff members. my youtube is www.youtube.com/channel/UCY1tXwgzeIJ5ciwpC70P8_g if you want tosee how good i am. my in game name is joe757
12/20/2017 4:37 pm
Level 1 New Miner
tindalj39
NAME: Joe
IGN: Vezdekhod
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: Discord : vezdekhod#5915
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Head-Admin or Head-Mod
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE:
I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.6, and throughout the years I've hosted my own servers (three total) as well as been apart of staff team's on my friend's servers. My most successful server had a player base of around 15-20 people that were on everyday. I have a lot of experience with setting up plugins and utilizing them in-game. My strong suit is working with the player-base itself, by resolving conflicts, administrating, and making sure that everything is squared away.
I spent the last 6 months at a military academy, which has taught me how valuable working with discipline and integrity can be - I'd treat my time on the server as an actual job.
12/20/2017 4:04 pm
Level 1 New Miner
xXSahdowSlayerX
Name: Shane
IGN: xXShadow_SlayerX
Discord: xXShadowSlayerX#7916
Position: Head-Admin

Description/Experience:
About Me>
My name is Shane and I love playing with friends and love meeting new ones. I have run 7 servers over the past 3 and a half years.I am loyal and respect all players and staff. And I can dedicate a good 4-8 hours a day during the week and 8-12+ hours on the weekends to help the server. In the next section, you will see my past experiences.
Experience>
I have owned 7 servers, I have been an admin on 7 different servers mod on 4 and helper on 10. I have never been demoted for abusing or cheating. The times that I have been demoted were because owners felt they had to let people go for some reason. I can code but I prefer to be an Admin because I have not coded a Minecraft plugin yet. Thank you for reading!

-Shane
12/20/2017 1:29 pm
Level 1 New Miner
LarsieeGames
NAME: Lars
IGN: LarsieeGames
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: I got them all.
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Head-Builder
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I'm a very experienced builder and/or coder. I'd love to build the buildings on your server with (maybe) my upcoming builder team. I could also code your plugins, if needed. I'm also experienced with redstone, command blocks, and advanced building decoration. So I think that I could be a very good Head-Builder.
12/20/2017 7:05 am
Level 1 New Miner
yusuf malik
NAME: Yusuf Malik
IGN: YusufTheMalik
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: DISCORD YusufTheMalik#4998
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Builder
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I have lots of experience in building. i specialize in medieval/rustic builds. I think i would be a great part of the team
12/19/2017 7:53 pm
Level 11 Journeyman Artist
SunflowerBlues
Name: Zoe ( A lot of people call me Sunny too! )
IGN: SunflowerBlues
Discord: SunflowerBleu_ #2349
Position: I would prefer builder please. Head-Mod maybe if building isnt good enough.
Experience/Reasoning: I used to be head admin and head builder for a few servers, of which sadly shut down. I have been playing for many years, but I stopped playing for a year or two. I started playing again, but mostly just helping people or building. I do spend quite a bit of time building. If I get head mod, or anything like that, I have good leadership skills, and again, I enjoy helping people. I get along easy with people, and I'm patient and understanding. I do go to school, and on some tuesdays, thursdays and fridays, I have events to go to, but I try to come onto servers as much as I am required to.
Thank you for your time!
12/19/2017 7:10 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Wewer1212
NAME: Ritchie
IGN: Rubberduki
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: I use discord, RubberDuki#1660
POSITION OF CHOICE: Head-Mod or higher would be preferred.
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I've been playing minecraft for quite awhile, now. I've been playing since the release of 1.2.4 and have loved the concept of multiplayer servers every since. I have been Moderator and Administrator on many small servers that are now sadly shut down. I have also owned my own server and know how hard it is to trust people and believe them. I also used to be a Head-Moderator on a Garry's Mod server called Imperial Entertainment. I resigned from this position as it was summer and I had planned on losing weight. The server was pretty popular had about 200-300 regulars and 20-30 people on at a time. I also have a part time job at a food chain known as "Nandos" we make flame grilled chicken and I'm a chef in the back. I suppose this could show my responsibility.
12/19/2017 7:22 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
CalCode
Could you get me some free chicken? :P
12/19/2017 6:32 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Hypurify
NAME: Ishaan

IGN: Hypurify & _3o

SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: Hypurify#7348 (Discord)

POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Head Admin, Admin, Head Mod, Mod

DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I have very good leadership skills and can work well under pressure. I have been a mod on some of my friends servers. I am very good in giving instructions and helping my fellow peers out. If any verbal abuse or "Toxic" behavior was to occur i shall act immediately. I find hackers easy to catch, and do not hackusate like a lot of other players. If I did get any positions that i desired then i would help as much as i could to improve and secure the server.

Yours Sincerely
- Ishaan (Hypurify)
12/19/2017 6:09 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
CalCode
I'm so anxious, i've been waiting for like 2 hours just refreshing the page waiting, i'm so anxious xd
12/19/2017 4:32 pm
Level 1 New Miner
bo9
NAME: Preston
IGN: bo9
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: I have all listed, my Discord is bo9 #3611
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Head Admin
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I have many experiences with being Staff in general on Minecraft Servers. Ever since I was around 12 years of age, I have been working with owners on their Server. I have been with many servers that died around a month, and many servers that went on for a while. The main reason I love to help Owner's with their Server is to get them to the point to where they receive money from donations, and other ways of income. I believe 99% of Owner's, including myself, see big servers like Hypixel and want to turn their server into that one day. With my experience, I believe I can get this server in particular big. I believe if we work hard as a team we can make this server huge, fast. The reason I want to be Head Admin is to keep the Staff in line, while you, the Owner, does your job without having to worry about Staff acting up. I used to own many Minecraft servers. It's very stressful as you may already know. I hated having to take care of the server, as well as low staff members along with everything. If you assign me to do this job, I guarantee I can get the best staff you can ask for and along with that get many players on the server when the time is right. With my popularity around Minecraft, I believe I can get many people playing on the server. On the other hand, I have many ways of getting money, also. I have experimented with these ways and have tested them myself and they do work. Another advantage/trait I have that will best suit me for Head Admin is my maturity. Sure, I like having fun like everyone else. I also get things done, and I don't play around. If there is a task to be done, I will stay up late achieving that task and not letting anyone down. If I start it, I will finish it.

Thank you, Preston.
12/19/2017 6:08 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CritzLord
Hello Preston! i would love to have you on my network! ive decided to give you the position of Head-admin! you will receive a message from me with the IP and my discord details soon
12/20/2017 4:26 pm
Level 1 New Miner
BunnyGoon
u have not responded 2 me and its been more then 24 hours
12/19/2017 4:18 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
CalCode
NAME: Callum
IGN: CalCode
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: Discord @CalCode#6611
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): I'd like to be a moderator.
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: Since i'm 14 and out of school with Anxiety, i have a lot of time on my hands, and i'd feel like this job would fit me. I would love to work in public places since it would benefit me and the server. I love interacting with communities and great with management. I am very mature so i feel like i would be the perfect fit for the server. I have never really been staff on any big server before, i have been staff on a few small towny servers, and lost that role due to small servers shutting down due to lack of donations. I have been Admin and Mod on Townnation Minecraft server me and my friend made, again this shut down due to lack of donations. Me being staff will give a positive attitude boost to the server, and the server will benefit by me being very helpful and respective to players on the server. I am not an abusive staff member so don't worry about that. I can semi-build an i am a positive person.
I feel like i can be a massive help to the server by looking out by rule breakers, and some staff think that the rules don't apply to them because you're staff, WRONG! The rules are important and i will make sure to respect them and abide by them. I am an experienced fellow on Minecraft and have been playing since 2011. I know some commands other staff might not know.
12/19/2017 4:16 pm
Level 1 New Miner
BunnyGoon
NAME: sam
IGN:BunnyGoon
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD:sorry I don't have
POSITION OF CHOICE :Builder
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE:I helped build mineplex a little and love tp help build im cool servers like urs
12/19/2017 1:58 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
12/19/2017 3:41 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CritzLord
I'm sorry but your application has been denied, reason: insufficient information
12/19/2017 9:20 am
Level 1 New Miner
Connor2886
NAME:Connor
IGN:Connor2886
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD:Connor2886#2226 (Discord)
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below):Either Mod,Head-Mod or Admin
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE:My name is Connor a 13yr old boy who loves to play minecraft and help people out,I have a sense of humor and I try and do everything to help people if you need something doing i would probably do it straight away I was ADMIN on 2 servers name RisingMC and MCSkyy. RisingMC got shut down because they didn't have alot of players and MCSkyy i quit because They was loads of hackers and staff didn't care I was MODERATOR on 3 servers RebelNetwork, Skybounds and MineNet. On RebelNetwork it was fun at the time but it got boring after a while because no players and Skyybound I just quit because i couldn't be botherd to not be able to play just watch everyone play and MineNet got shut down because one of the Owners stole all the money from when people donated and i more Experiences!
12/19/2017 8:28 am
Level 1 New Crafter
My1Legocraft
NAME: Jacob
IGN: My1Legocraft
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: My1Legocraft#8722
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Moderator
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I have a lot of experience with Co-Owner
12/19/2017 7:44 am
Level 1 New Miner
Finnkies
Finn
Finnkies
Builder :)i like to build
Discord: Finnkies#7669
Describetion
im 15 teen girl that loves to playminecraft i really like to bulding,many server that i go like hypixel or mineplex like many server i always Play BUILDBATTLE cause i love building and i win alot xD i really like to build and design a house in my Singleplayer have many thing that i design like treehouse,castle,flowershop,hospital xD and i love to make a game too! so i dont want to write long ikr its lazy to read xDDDDD so yea!.
12/18/2017 11:53 pm
Level 1 New Miner
JbApple2311
Jordan-13-Jbgamer2311-None-Jbgamer2311-Dev-i do not have much experience but that is why i am trying to sign up for this so then i can get some experience, but i may know some some anyway.
12/18/2017 8:29 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Herobrinegamer53
Ill Be a staff member
12/19/2017 6:20 am
Level 1 New Miner
TesukaKevin
NAME:
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD:
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below):
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE:
POSITIONS:
Head-Admin
Builder
Dev
Head-Mod
Mod
Helper
12/18/2017 5:29 pm
Level 1 New Miner
xXderoasaurXx
name sam
age 13
ign xXderosaurXx
none
helper
map maker no server experience
12/18/2017 4:53 pm
Level 1 New Miner
MiniBawb
NAME: Joe or Joseph

IGN: StealthyTacos

SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: I currently only have discord as it is what I normally use but am willing to get the other two if needed.

POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): I would like to become either your Head-Admin or Head-Mod

DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I don't want to make you read forever so ill keep this quick. I'm a 15-year-old guy who loves video games. I play on the daily and love what I do. Other than video games I am a snowboard instructor at a local mountain. I love helping people out. Hence becoming an instructor. I am also very good with organizational skills. Hence shooting for Head-Admin or Head-Mod. As for experience, I ran my own server for a solid 7 months before I had to shut it down due to lack of donations. Besides that, I was an admin on a smaller server that held for about 9-10 months. I have a lot of experience with managing skills and many other essential skills that are needed to help run a server (as head-admin is your go-to guy for things relating to the community).
--
Just an add-on. Why choose me? - I personally think that you should choose me for a couple of reasons. First is my natural ability to lead. With being a teacher, (instructor) you need to have a couple of skills. The first one being crowd management. I teach groups of kids anywhere from 10-30 kids at once. And I have to adhere to all of them at once. So I know how to deal with multiple people at once. Another skill that I have is I am mature. More mature than most of the MC community right now, as of my age. I do not break down and get mad, I simply calm down and resolve the issue in a mature and sensical matter.

I think I have hit everything. If you need to know anything further, you may contact me through PM's on here, or through my discord. (Discord) - StealthyTacos#1561
12/19/2017 3:47 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CritzLord
Hello joseph! thanks for applying! our staff has reviewed your application and you have been accepted for Head-Mod
12/19/2017 3:58 pm
Level 1 New Miner
MiniBawb
Awesome! Thank you very much for this opportunity. Will you be in contact, with sending the server IP/discord?
12/18/2017 12:34 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
JeremiahTV
NAME: AJ
IGN: Rehxyz
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: I have all of these and could use any of them.
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Head Mod, Mod.
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I have been staff on many servers in the past. I took a sorta "break" from Minecraft and played mostly on my PS4. However the MC community on PC is way better and I miss playing on servers full of people! I am good with people and managing server chat and player interactions. I look forward to hearing from you and what we can do to improve your server constantly!
12/18/2017 7:18 am
Level 1 New Network
Cyph
NAME: Will
IGN: Sxphyr (_Mistaken on 27 December).
DISCORD: _Mistaken#3931
POSITION OF CHOICE: Mod or Head-Admin.
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I used to be a helper on Hypixel for about 12 months, but I decided to quit that position, because I got too busy. And I used to be an Admin on MCGamer, (You know? That server). And I have also run my own server with about 114 players on. But I shut it down, as I couldn't run it anymore.
12/18/2017 7:19 am
Level 1 New Miner
TheGamingHD
whats the ip?
12/18/2017 7:16 am
Level 1 New Miner
TheGamingHD
NAME: Aaron
IGN: TheGamingHD
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Co-Owner/ Developer
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I am well known with commands im really good at setting warps commands to the right people and rank i am good with pex/group-manager i know all the commands and i am really know on 14 diffrent severs where i have been dev/ co-owner and developing the ranks and the server, until sadly they got taken down. I used to own my own server but then it got hacked and had to forced down into nothing and that never came back. I am really good and telling people rules and what do right and wrong
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why choose me?
I am very well trusted with commands and sorting prefixes and ranks on every server i love helping when i see a hacker i inspect him and look at what hes doing and send evidence to u the owner. When you see the proof ill kick him as the first action and temp-ban for a day, for the 2nd chance. and 3rd time Perm-ban.

I really don't like hackers, they ruin the game so thats why i take it to my power to get rid of them if i see a rule breaker i do the exact same. Warning, temp-ban, perm-ban

Thanks for reading
12/17/2017 8:47 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Seth77
Hello Ben, it's nice to meet you :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME: Seth
IGN: Taylo72
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: Sɇŧħ Đɇɨŧɏ#5852
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): I'm really happy to be anything as long as it helps the server out, but I believe you would most benefit from me if I was Admin, Mod, Builder and roles based around these Cores.
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I have heaps of experience, 2 years of being staff loads of different servers, I've been heaps of different Roles, Between Helper to Co-Owner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POSITIONS:
Head-Admin
Builder
Dev
Head-Mod
Mod
Helper
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why me?

I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I can be on Minecraft a lot I just need a reason to. I am fully dedicated to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I am also have a great sense of humour, am impossible to offend, love to chat (probably a bit to much), Not to strict with accidents, but will be serious if necessary, love to have a laugh, might not seem it but great to talk with if your having any personal problems.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Notes:

I understand some of these roles have been taken so if you didn't want to double up on any these I believe I'd best suit mod, Head Mod, Head-Admin and Builder are still free which I believe I could fill.

If you do want to reply to this, I'd love if you could Message me over Discord if you have any questions, I'm also very experienced with Discord so if you need any help with that just let me know.

-Seth
12/18/2017 7:08 am
Level 1 New Miner
TheGamingHD
whats the ip?
12/17/2017 5:11 pm
Level 1 New Miner
The_Gaming_Chicken
Name: Cole

IGN: Party_Joey

Discord (It's what I use most): Party_Joey#9031
Position of Choice: Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod, Mod (Whatever suits you)

Description/Experience: I've run my own server for about 6 months and I've been playing on Minecraft servers for about 5 years. I know how to use the commands for most plugins and I've always wanted to be a Mod/Admin to help servers out!
12/17/2017 5:10 pm
Level 1 New Miner
TaygamingTG
NAME: Tayden
IGN: None
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: TaygamingTG #0533
POSITION OF CHOICE: Builder
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I have building ever since I joined Minecraft and I have been taking lessons on building.
12/17/2017 4:41 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
DragonGirl72
Name: Teresa
IGN: Waterfall3696
Discord: NightHack16 #0061
POC: Builder or Mod
Desc/Exp: I've been playing Minecraft for many years, and have started my own whitelisted server. I have been looking for a position on a server for a while now. I would like to be of as much help as possible.

Thank you.
-T
12/17/2017 4:36 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Nimbusirrus
Name: Prefer not to say
IGN: Nimbusirrus
Position of choice: Builder, though I could probably be qualified for Head-Builder
Experience: I'm not gonna try to upload screenshots, go onto the Server ArcanaCraft.mcph.co to see any of my good builds, I can do building as well as heavy command-work and redstone, if you need lore writers, though I don't think you need any, I can do that too.
12/17/2017 4:25 pm
Level 1 New Miner
TheChillC
Hey Ben, I saw your post on you needing staff for your server network. My name is Matthew, and I am 21 I have tons of experience in coding and command blocks ( in game ) I studied computers in college for two years, and I can dedicate up to 16 hours a week to your server. My IGN's are Tradeskill, TheChillC, fearedinred2 and ZIP61. If you would like I can also build a server website for you. The communication apps I have are discord and only discord; my discord username is TheMumboFan#7484.I have been SR dev on mineplex but would not be willing to be the dev on your server. I am also good at staying calm under pressure; so if the server has a problem, I can get it running again all while remaining calm. I am also very good at managing bans. The position (s) that I would be interested in are Head-Admin, Head-mod,
Mod, Admin or maybe dev probably not tho.

INFO BRIEFED:

Name: Matthew

IGN: My main is TheChillC and I have many more :)

Discord: TheMumboFan

Position of choice: Head-Admin, Head-Mod, Mod, Admin, or maybe dev (probably not tho)

Experince: Read above ^

Thx
-Chill
12/17/2017 4:34 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CritzLord
Hey Matthew! thanks for applying! i would love to have you on my network! if you would like to be dev on my server thats totally up to you. but i have decided to give you Head-Admin! you should get a PM from me with my discord details and the IP to the server soon.
12/17/2017 9:02 pm
Level 1 New Miner
TheChillC
Hey, Ben is that PM coming?
12/17/2017 3:48 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
Catsandwarriors
Name:Kait
Ign:Theunkowngirl
none ;--;
head admin
i had been a owner admin and head admin before
12/19/2017 6:18 am
Level 1 New Miner
TesukaKevin
how do you expect to get head admin with such little detail
12/17/2017 6:38 am
Level 11 Journeyman Unicorn
Sky0Wings
NAME: Natalie
IGN: Sky0Wings
DISCORD: Sky0Wings#2181
POC: Builder/Head-Builder
DESC/EXP: I have worked on multiple build crews aswell as started many projects on my own. I mostly do terrain and bigger structures like castles, cities, villages ect. I have now been building for over 6 years and gained a lot of experience throughout that time. you can find some of my work on here and I am willing to also send some pictures of my other builds if wanted. I'm thankfull if my application gets looked through. I will also be available on weekends and weekdays but less hours.
12/17/2017 4:49 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CritzLord
Hey! thanks for applying! i would love to have you as Head-Builder on my network! you should get a PM from me with my discord details and the IP to the server soon! see you then!
12/17/2017 2:26 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Engineer
williebird
NAME: William D.
AGE: 11 (However have lots of computer skills have been on the computer all my life. And I am very mature
IGN: WDuvall9
SKYPE, TeamSpeak, DISCORD: Discord: madwilliam#9920
POSITION OF CHOICE (the list is down below): Mod, HMod, Admin or admin whichever is good.
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I have a lot of experience with servers and running games. I currently am the co-owner of Key Resorts & Spa, owner of Extreme Minecraft and aswell owner of QuartzRealm. I have the great experience of being a mod or admin too.

Thanks
-William D.
12/17/2017 11:51 am
Level 1 New Miner
_phantom_xx
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
12/17/2017 11:50 am
Level 1 New Miner
_phantom_xx
CO-OWNER
NAME PHANTOM
AGE 18
IGN SKEPPYYY
SKYPE SKEPPY
I HAV SO MUCH EXPIRENCE WITH SERVER AND I DONT HACK PLZ HIRE ME
12/16/2017 2:38 pm
Level 10 Journeyman Miner
FAWE