Recruiting Loremasters! Legend of Esper

Legends of Esper's Avatar Legends of Esper1/3/18 4:13 pm
13 emeralds 705 38
1/14/2018 5:52 am
estxsi's Avatar estxsi
Logo

Remember to give the post an Emerald!

-- Legends of Esper

Esper is an upcoming Custom Role-playing minecraft server. Complete with it's own massive 20,000x17,000 custom map built by an expert over the course of months, we're now looking for Loremasters to create, edit, and change the world as we know it, introduce deities, lore, and so much more.

We are extremely organized. Unlike other recruiting servers, you'll be added to the discord and immediately given a task and a deadline to finish that task. The first few tasks will be designed around testing your ability but will still be beneficial to the server.

Interested yet? Here's just more about our server: in addition to our map, we have a plugin dev who is currently working on our custom plugins. We plan to have a custom "Class" system with magic, archery, and swordplay. We'll have an economy system and job system that will allow players to level up by mining, woodcutting, or doing all sorts of jobs. Eventually we'll have dungeons that players can explore and so much more.

What you'll be doing as a lorewriter -

There's a lot that we need to get sorted out. I've found that having one man speak for an entire server isn't really the way to go as far as lore is concerned. I believe if we can stick to a majority vote from a group of experienced roleplayers, we can find the best lore for our server to abide by.

As a lorewriter, you could be assigned to creating a deities background, ideals and alignment, name, and whatnot. You could be assigned to write about and create an ancient civilization or a contemporary one with the server. You may be assigned to write about magic, ancient spells, rituals, and much more related to the arcane. There's also the possibility about writing about a certain character of the past or enchanted weapons/armor and so much more.

The idea is, keep an open mind about what you want to write, because there is a lot we need to write about.

Application -

IGN:
Age(optional):

Experience with roleplay:
How active can you be on the server?:
Mic?(optional):
Discord?:

Why do you want to join our server?:

Not sure if Lorewriting is for you? Try our building application.
www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/recruiting-builders-staff-rpg-se-558758
Legends of Esper
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/10/2018 6:29 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Skinner
purplenurpleboy
IGN:AztecFitnessGods

Experience with roleplay: I've been a long-running player on various minecraft servers such as Massivecraft and LotC, though my roots are grounded in the now-dead RS roleplaying community as well as WoW RP. I've been roleplaying for about nine years now. I have experience writing lore and creating storylines through my own experiences as a DnD DM as well as being an event team manager and lore team member on LotC as well as a lore team member on Tyrenale.

How active can you be on the server?: Depends, a couple hours per day.

Mic?: Yes.

Discord?:Bagley#8451

Why do you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a creative outlet as a writer and I feel I can do some good for your community as a lorewriter.
01/10/2018 6:50 pm
Legends of Esper
I've added you on discord, we'll go ahead to the next part of the process.
01/06/2018 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mustafa1129
IGN: Mustafa1129
Age(optional): 14
Experience with roleplay: Not much but i got some ideas
How active can you be on the server?: 30+ Hours a week
Mic?(optional): Yes
Discord?: squadforce#8672
Why do you want to join our server?: I would love to contribute to your cause!
01/06/2018 10:57 pm
Legends of Esper
Seems as though you could've put some more work into your application as well, try again if you'd like.
01/06/2018 4:08 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Uzal
i am the most masterful of lores.
01/06/2018 4:54 pm
Legends of Esper
your hired.
01/06/2018 5:21 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Uzal
Lol what
01/06/2018 5:35 pm
Legends of Esper
I'm joking, but if you'd like to make a real application, feel free! ^^
01/06/2018 2:56 pm
IonFlyingLobster
IGN: IonFlyingLobster
Age(optional):
Experience with roleplay: Played D&D 4e and 5e and played on some rpg servers
How active can you be on the server?: Usually I can be pretty active on weekends, but not as much on weekdays.
Mic?(optional): Yes
Discord?:
Azorathum#3791
Why do you want to join our server?: To practice writing better and to actually try to write down my ideas. This could be a way where I could help others and let myself improve.
01/06/2018 4:54 pm
Legends of Esper
I've added you on discord, I'll take a look.
01/05/2018 10:32 pm
AshesOnny
IGN: AshesOnny
Age(optional): 13
Experience with roleplay: Yes quite a lot actually
How active can you be on the server?: Quite a lot
Mic?(optional):Yes
Discord?:AshesOnny#6706
Why do you want to join our server?: To help Each other
01/06/2018 4:07 pm
Legends of Esper
It seems like you didn't put a lot of work into this application, it makes me think you don't care a lot about the server. If you are still interested, try again with more effort.
01/05/2018 1:48 pm
AltairDalon
IGN: AltairDalon

Age(optional): 18

Experience with roleplay: Various instances throughout the years, specifically in Minecraft and out. In my spare time I write my own creative stories.

How active can you be on the server?: Depends on my work week, but it can be worked on.

Mic?(optional): Yes.

Discord?: #4831 (AltairDalon or Erick Rata)

Why do you want to join our server?: I feel like dedicating myself to this kind of project will help push forward my goal as a creative writer while assigning myself the responsibility that will help such a goal.
01/05/2018 1:52 pm
Legends of Esper
Alright I added you on discord.
01/05/2018 1:25 pmhistory
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Nimbusirrus
IGN: Nimbusirrus

Experience with role-play: I am more of an experience lore-writer than role-player, although I do love myself some 4th edition D&D, I work on the collective lore of linked servers, as well as lore on a soon to be released server Scherzo, where I signed up for builder but then became both. I prefer medieval work as that is what my largest lore collective works off of.

How Active can I be: I don't have the ability to sign up for builder as I have 3 places that I'm tied up with building for, including my own server, but I definitely have time to work on lore at any time I'm needed.

Mic: Uh-huh

Discord: Aesithr#5877 Although I will answer to my Skype of the same name (no numbers) quicker.

Why do I want to join the server: I really enjoy writing lore, and I've been checking over the internet for people in need of lore writers, so you can imagine my excitement when I finally found someone in need of lore writers, especially for the type of builds shown.

Please take this application into consideration.
01/05/2018 1:37 pm
Legends of Esper
Sure, I've added you on discord.
01/05/2018 12:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
-Owl-Lady-
IGN: _0123210_

Experience with roleplay: I've helped friends develop backgrounds for their characters for their roleplays. I also roleplay if I'm bored and have the time.

How active can you be on the server?: Whenever I can, I do have school. If I'm needed on the server, I will come help. Also Fridays and weekends are best for me but I most likely will have time during the rest of the week.

Mic?(optional): No

Discord: -Owl-Lady-

Why do you want to join our server?: I've always found lore writing lots of fun, and I would love to help out with this roleplay server.
01/05/2018 12:16 pm
Legends of Esper
Could you provide your 4 digit number in your discord?
01/05/2018 5:00 amhistory
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
DeepestDesires
IGN: Spartan_208
Age(optional): 13
Experience with roleplay: I love doing roleplay's on servers, and i like to wright story's in my free time.
How active can you be on the server?: Every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Mic?(optional): No.
Discord?: Spartan_208#7304
Why do you want to join our server?: Well i love roleplaying and writing story's and from what i have read thats exactly what you need.
01/05/2018 8:34 am
Legends of Esper
Hello, I added you on discord, do you happen to have any of your previous stories on hand?
01/05/2018 3:29 am
Level 1 : New Network
estxsi
IGN:
aussietacos

Age(optional):

Experience with roleplay:
Head loremaster on an old server that got shut down, can link if you like.

How active can you be on the server?:
Whenever I can be, I have school and other things I have to do but I can be on almost every night.

Mic?(optional):
Yes

Discord?:
aussietacos#1283

Why do you want to join our server?:
I've done this before and it was a lot of fun, good way to relax and it's also rewarding creating a fun community
01/05/2018 8:32 am
Legends of Esper
Hello, I'd like to follow up with your application, but it appears your discord is incorrect, could you reply with the correct discord id?
01/14/2018 5:52 am
estxsi
maybe try again, I had a character in it last time, didn't realise it would mess with it
01/05/2018 2:02 amhistory
vriscourse
IGN: trashwave

Experience with roleplay: I don't have much experience with roleplaying outside of early 2010's message boards, but I write short stories fairly often, mostly to gain more experience with the English language, which could potentially be used as worldbuilding. I've wanted to get back into Roleplay, however!

How active can I be: Assuming we're talking about the Minecraft server, I could be on for a good few hours every day, around 4 or 5. I am definitely able to be more active on the Discord server, however!

Microphone: I don't have one, sorry.

Discord tag: trashwave#0002

Why do you want to join our server: This is kind of the go-to answer for lore-writers applying for the server, but I'm very interested in picking up roleplay once more, and fantasy has always been a treat to write about for me.

Thank you for considering my application! All the best in getting your server off the ground.
01/05/2018 8:38 am
Legends of Esper
Good, I hope you can have a better experience in roleplay on our server once it's released. I added you on discord and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to offer.
01/04/2018 11:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
WelshNyanCat
IGN: CreamyKittyCat

Age(optional): 21

Experience with roleplay: I used to roleplay a lot, mostly on Warcraft 3 in early 2000's up until 2010-ish. I haven't really done much in the way of RP in recent years though, but, would like to get back into RP, I've written backstories for my D'n'D characters, create D'n'D campaigns and even tried to create my own RP Minecraft server way back when. (Didn't work out so well though, haha.)

How active can you be on the server?: When I'm not at work I'm normally at my PC, so about 4 hours everyday,

Mic?(optional): Yes, I have a Razer Sieren and a Razer Kraken V2.

Discord?: Creamy Kitty Milk#0634

Why do you want to join our server?: I would like to join mostly because I wanna get back into RP since I enjoyed it a lot, I still do, just haven't had anywhere or anyone to do something with! Even if you don't consider me for this position, I'd defiantly be checking out your server when it opens.

Cheers for the consideration, mate!
01/05/2018 8:39 am
Legends of Esper
Great application! I added you on discord, so we can go to the next step.
01/04/2018 11:08 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Toast
Dr_Arson
IGN: Dr_Arson

Age(optional): 16

Experience with roleplay: Well, I frequently write short stories about random, fictional people. They're mostly in the realms of fantasy, dystopia, horror, etc. I always pitch into rping whenever someone starts a set. For the most part, I have a lot of experience with writting. I may not have the biggest portfolio of it, but I blame it on myself as I don't usually write down my stuffs. It's a bad habit. However, I'm getting better at documenting so that's something.

How active can you be on the server?: Any day really, just depends on whether I'm home or not.

Mic?(optional): I do have a mic.

Discord?: Dr_Arson#8178

Why do you want to join our server?: Why? Because I want to share my writing style to people. It's so that I can improve on my craft as time goes on. I don't like to sit at home bored out of my mind. This server could change it I believe. Also, I love meeting new people that share the same passions for writing and roleplaying as I do. But most of all, I want people to come into the server and say "Wow these places have awesome backstories!", "I feel inspired", stuff like that would be a heartwarming experience for me to endure.

I hope you found what you're looking for!
01/05/2018 8:32 am
Legends of Esper
Thank you for applying! I like your application, I'll be glad to follow up with the next part of the application process.
01/03/2018 9:45 pm
EllieBear
IGN: ActiveSquad_
RPG exp: I enjoyed rpg a lot more earlier on but I thought this would be great about writing books as I am great at that sort of mysterious feel and the enchanting names.
Activity: I try to be active on many servers that I have donated on and ones I have just fallen in love with so I will be on some more days than others and I'm doing school and extra curriculum right now but ill make time, the weekends I'm on mostly all day unless important things in my life are happening.
Mic: I do not have a Mic, can talk on my phone on discord if needs to be.
Discord: @xAri#6336
01/04/2018 2:07 pm
Legends of Esper
Hello,

Thank you for applying! I'll add you on discord and we'll go onto the next phase of the application.
01/03/2018 8:09 pmhistory
Emerald_Mage
Hey there,

IGN: Emerald_Mage

Experience with roleplay: I love to roleplay in real life and in game. I am very experienced and can write stories. I have had so much experience with roleplaying and coming up with my own little version of a roleplay.

How active can you be on the server?: As active as can be. I am quite dedicated and would love to be on as much as possible. I can be on for around 3 - 6+ hours

Mic?(optional): I have a blue yeti microphone

Discord?: Emerald_Mage#7629

Why do you want to join our server?: I want to join your server because roleplaying is a passion of mine. Your server seems so interesting and it looks like it will be a lot of fun working with everyone! I love to write and am quite imaginative when it comes to writing / roleplaying. I'll be quite helpful because i am a very descriptive writer and writing is also another passion of mine!

I hope you put my application into consideration. Please contact me on my discord if i have been accepted! Thank you for taking the time to read my application
01/04/2018 2:06 pm
Legends of Esper
At first I was skeptical about your age, but your grammar is fine and you made a better application that most people twice your age. I'll add you on discord and we'll proceed to the next step in the application process.

Thank you for applying!
01/03/2018 7:21 pmhistory
Level 14 : Journeyman Waffle
Xatnen Courts
Hi! Hoping that this is the way to apply... anyway:

IGN: Xatnen_Courts
Experience with Roleplay: nil at the moment, want to start small
How Active can i be on the server?: It depends on my life, the less school, more active. There will be times where I cant be on at all.
Mic: Have One
Discord: Don't have it
Why Do i Want to join? Legends of esper sounds like a place where you want to go, to escape reality, and find solace in a mythical place, teeming with creatures, and their own society structures, and i want to be a part of that. That, and coming up with backstories for places, and creatures is something I enjoy.

Hope thats what you are looking for. If i'm not accepted, hope your server goes well.
01/04/2018 2:03 pm
Legends of Esper
Hello Xatnen, it looks like you'd really like to be a part of our server and I would really like to see if you're what you're looking for; could you create a discord so that we can add you to the group chat? It would be very difficult to communicate with the rest of the loremasters without one.

Feel free to send me your discord username here, or through PM, and then we can proceed with the application process.

Thank you for your support!
01/04/2018 2:37 pmhistory
Xatnen Courts
Sure thing. Just made an account:
Discord name: Xatnen_Courts#2691
01/04/2018 2:46 pm
Legends of Esper
Ah, you have to include the 4 digit number.
01/04/2018 3:01 pmhistory
Xatnen Courts
Fixed the previous comment, and accepted the invite.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome