forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

RECRUITING MULTIPLE STAFF!!!!

1 emerald9 replies255 views
created 11/30/2013 11:00 pm by [MCFF]_ MineCraft
last reply 12/01/2013 5:50 pm
Hello There! My Name Is Luke And Im The Server Owner Of: http://mcfiercefighting.enjin.com/home
We are looking for staff please PM me on enjin if you are interested we have staff already but we are looking for more fill out a member application before you apply found on the website before, the server will be a faction server we are looking for (ChatMods x3) (Builders x2) (Website Assistants x3) (Moderators x3) (Developers x1)
if you wish to apply please fill out the application below using the following INFO. Please Apply To Be A Member First On Our Website: http://mcfiercefighting.enjin.com/home

APPLICATION*****************
IGN:
What Role You Want:
Why You Want It:
How Will You Help:
What Makes You Better Then Everyone Else:
Have You Ever Been Banned From A Server:
Have You Ever Been A Staff Member Before:
Skype Name:
Do You Have Teamspeak (Needed):
Whats Your Timezone?

Thank You Good Luck
Posted by avatar
[MCFF]_ MineCraft
Level 1 : New Miner

9 replies

12/01/2013 4:46 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Remixer246
IGN: Remixer246.

What Role You Want: Moderator please.

Why You Want It: I would like moderator because I am very good at picking out problems whether it be a glitch or a fight I will be there helping fix it.

How Will You Help: I can help with any building you need done (I will not spend all my time building just the time I have spare.

What Makes You Better Then Everyone Else: I am trustworthy, responsible and will be at your need when ever I am on.

Have You Ever Been Banned From A Server: I have been banned once when I was new to a tekkit server and a guy gave me a nuke and I though it was tnt...

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member Before: Yes I have many times and I have lots of experience.

Skype Name: rory.eaton.

Do You Have Teamspeak (Needed): Yes I do.

Whats Your Timezone? AEDT ( Australia ).
12/01/2013 5:46 pm
[MCFF]_ MineCraft
Thank You Get On Teamspeak ASAP
12/01/2013 4:33 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
hunkboi8
IGN: thephenoum
What Role You Want: Admin/ Mod or Web designer
Why You Want It: Because i am very experienced and will have fun and contribute to the community
How Will You Help: I can be helpful in many ways in the side the server and outside the server such as web designing plugins and forums and inside the server i can do the normal help others go above and beyond to maintain the server in an organized and fun fashion. Also i will moderate and supervise to make sure the other staff are doing well and just have fun on the server
What Makes You Better Then Everyone Else: Experience, Spare time, Creativity and social
Have You Ever Been Banned From A Server:No
Have You Ever Been A Staff Member Before: Yes
Skype Name: thephenoum
Do You Have Teamspeak (Needed): yes
Whats Your Timezone? eastern
12/01/2013 5:50 pm
[MCFF]_ MineCraft
Thank You Get On TS ASAP Due to the timezones try around 11am eastern
12/01/2013 4:25 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
plarsootje
IGN:plarsootje
What Role You Want:developper
Why You Want It:Because i love coding and i'm a bukkit plugin developper
How Will You Help:I can coding custom plugins, help managing exsisting plugins, and help on the server
What Makes You Better Then Everyone Else:I'm a driven person i put myself always 100% in my job and try to work as much as possible on coding plugins: Weekends 2 full days;, week days 5-6 hours a day
Have You Ever Been Banned From A Server:nope
Have You Ever Been A Staff Member Before:I had once a own big server but that's closed now so i'm trying to give my server experience to a new server.
Skype Name:plarsootje1
Do You Have Teamspeak (Needed):no but i only contact via skype
Whats Your Timezone?GMT + 1
12/01/2013 5:50 pm
[MCFF]_ MineCraft
Sorry you have been declined this is a well developed community and staff must have teamspeak - sorry
12/01/2013 12:16 am
jphamlett
sorry i put the wrong role i was going for Website Assistants but admin or mod is good for me
12/01/2013 12:15 am
jphamlett
IGN:jphamlett

What Role You Want: admin/ mod

Why You Want It: cause i fell that it would benefit the server in a positive way

How Will You Help: i will help the community grow and i can advertise and make plugins

What Makes You Better Then Everyone Else:i have experience with web dev and i enjoy programming

Have You Ever Been Banned From A Server:nope

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member Before:yes on many server i have owned a server before also

Skype Name:andrew.hamlett4

Do You Have Teamspeak (Needed):nope but i can download it
Whats Your Timezone?
12/01/2013 5:48 pm
[MCFF]_ MineCraft
Yes u need teamspeak please, and please join asap ip: Address:109.169.20.100:10076

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome