forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Recruiting ServerBuilders,Staff.Plugin developers as well:)

1 emerald28 replies499 views
created 12/30/2014 12:23 am by xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
last reply 12/30/2014 10:27 pm
Hello.I am the owner of NatureCraft a very new server.I am currently only hosting it at home .

I would like to create a prison server,a hub and a survival server.The Servers need to be connected with bungeecord and bungeeportals.I am recruiting A few moderators and a few Helpers.

Mod and Helper Requirements
Must be good with using all types of plugins especialy permision plugins.Must be willing to spend 3/4 hours daily.Must at least be 10 years of age.Must have done this before.

Submit your application below

Minecraft Name:
Why you want to be a moderator:
How much time are you willing to help in a day:
Have you done this before:
What will i get from you if you are accepted?:
What plugins are you good with?:

Thanks and have a nice day ahead
Regards,
MrSai.
Posted by avatar
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
Level 1 : New Miner

28 replies

12/30/2014 10:27 pm
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
total programming check ur pm u are accepted
12/30/2014 9:47 pm
totalprogaming
Minecraft Name: smoulderin

Do you charge : depending what im doing for plugin development yes administrating no

Why you want to be a moderator: as keith said I see potential in this server I once tried to create one but with little success as the time and effort required is extreme

How much time are you willing to help in a day: 2-4 hours weekdays 4-6 weekends

Have you done this before: yes on my own and my friends server

What will i get from you if you are accepted?: I know quite a bit of java and have experience with making mods and basic plugins I also consider myself as a good medieval builder

What plugins are you good with?: I am very experienced with :world edit, world guard, PEX, semi group manager, essentials base and willing to research many more

Other notes: I recommend PEX for permissions as it is much more user friendly it is simple and requires little skill to use and I also live in New Zealand so time zones may be an issue
12/30/2014 9:24 pm
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
check ur pm eternallyCold
12/30/2014 1:49 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
Minecraft Name: skullzboy6
Do you charge : No
Why you want to be a moderator: i believe i would be best fit for the position because of my knowledge with prison servers. ever since i started playing on prison servers i loved them and continued to play them today, i know so much about the plugins which you might need to start your own server if you wanted to or which could need fixing if necessary. I'm the kind of person who will do their job professionally and can still have fun with other players. I take the staff positions seriously because i don't like letting anyone get away with breaking some sort of rule which was put in place by staff members. Even staff who abuse i would record them abusing and then i would let them know what they have done and i would report them to the owner immediately and would not take any bribes whatsoever because i don't want them to be able to continue abusing their rank.

How much time are you willing to help in a day: 5-6 hours

Have you done this before: Yes

What will i get from you if you are accepted?:My experience with minecraft servers has gotten better over the years i have played minecraft. i have played lots of servers and i have noticed that each server has its own way of running it. I am the kind of person who wants to help out in any way i can because its just how i am. i don't like griefers/admin abusers and when i see someone doing the wrong thing i ask them not to do it or i will report them to the owners and the forums. if they were to continue breaking the rules/abusing i would contact the owner immediately and let him know the player/s that have been griefing/abusing. im not the kind of person to go around and grief people, this is because i have had my own servers griefed/hacked/destroyed by people i have trusted. this has lead me to have trust issues with people on minecraft due to this problem

What plugins are you good with?: Lots of them
12/30/2014 1:29 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
h3r08r1n3mc
It's laggy and it does not look online in the server list in MC
12/30/2014 1:28 am
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
za herobrine the server is less laggy i have startede with 4gigs of ram
12/30/2014 1:27 am
h3r08r1n3mc
Ok I am on 1.7.10 now.
12/30/2014 1:26 am
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
do :25567 at the end
12/30/2014 1:25 am
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
minecraft 1.7.10
12/30/2014 1:24 am
h3r08r1n3mc
I am running Minecraft 1.8.1.

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information:
12/30/2014 1:21 am
h3r08r1n3mc
Sure.
12/30/2014 1:20 am
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
zaherobrine accepted check ur pm
12/30/2014 1:18 am
h3r08r1n3mc
Minecraft IGN: zAHerobrineAz
Do you ask for money: Nope
Why you want to be a moderator Manager: Because I need something to do and I want to help grow the servers I am a staff member on.
How much time are you willing to help in a day: Like all day about 5-10 hours on holidays. I am on holidays.
Have you done this before Do you have experience being a staff member: Yes.
What will I get from you if you are accepted?: Well I can help config and install plugins for you. I can also help moderate and build too. I can try to make a server banner and icon for the server.
What plugins are you good with?: PermissionsEx, Essentials, Factions, GroupManager, WorldEdit, WorldGuard (I use Factions to protect land though), probably Minigames as well but I can teach myself or look up how to use a plugin if I do not know how to use it.

Hope you like my Manager application! Read one of my apps at bit.ly/zAModApp (Lol PMC Mods don't ban me because I don't really know what I do wrong.
12/30/2014 1:17 am
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
awesomedj what is ur timezone
12/30/2014 1:17 am
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
Sry no minecraftexpert
12/30/2014 1:16 am
Level 1 : New Network
awesomedj22
Thanks! Sadly, I can't go on the server tonight. However, I will be on tomorrow as soon as I wake up. Also, my time zone is PST, so I might be up a few hours later than normal.
12/30/2014 1:15 am
MinecraftExpert1
xX_MrSailMC_Xx I Wont Charge
12/30/2014 1:13 am
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
Keith check again
12/30/2014 1:13 am
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
awesomedj22 your accepted check ur pm and sry minecraftexpert1 ur not accepted
12/30/2014 1:11 am
Level 46 : Master Architect
Heliosk
I didn't get your PM
12/30/2014 1:10 am
MinecraftExpert1
Minecraft Name:xX__MCExpert__Xx
Do you charge : Maybe
Why you want to be a moderator: Because I Can Help With Plugins And Take Care Of the server
How much time are you willing to help in a day:2-3
Have you done this before:Yes
What will i get from you if you are accepted?:I Will Help You Alot
What plugins are you good with?:Groupmanager Any More
12/30/2014 1:19 am
h3r08r1n3mc
That app does not have much information.
12/30/2014 1:08 am
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
ok check ur pm i messaged the ip keith
12/30/2014 1:08 am
awesomedj22
Minecraft Name: awesomedj22
Do you charge : No.
Why you want to be a moderator: I'd like do be a Moderator/Helper, mainly because I have been doing it for a long time on other servers, and would like to broaden my experience as a Moderator.
How much time are you willing to help in a day: I can help 2-3 hours per day.
Have you done this before: Yes, on four other servers. (References available)
What will I get from you if you are accepted?: You'll get a hard-working moderator who will be dedicated to helping the server grow and help anyone who needs it.
What plugins are you good with?: Essentials, Miscellaneous permissions, WorldEdit. Factions.

Questions: Will the survival server have factions on it, or is it Vanilla SMP?
12/30/2014 1:05 am
Heliosk
I was good at it a while ago, forget some of the things but I'm pretty sure I know the basics.
12/30/2014 1:04 am
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
keith do u hv experience with group manager
12/30/2014 12:57 am
Heliosk
Minecraft Name: Keith1411
Do you charge : Nope
Why you want to be a moderator: I want to be both a Moderator and Builder, because I can see a lot of potential in this server, and I'd love to help further that potential by helping build.
How much time are you willing to help in a day: I'm willing to help out most of the day if I'm not with my girlfriend.
Have you done this before: I've been enrolled in the prestigious building academy Mithrintia, I've been apart of 3 build teams, helped Moderate and build the hub for BajanCanadian's server (Youtuber) and have helped countless other servers become big with my creations.
What will i get from you if you are accepted?: A hard working builder who's willing to give you the best he can provide.
What plugins are you good with?: WorldEdit, Voxel Sniper, all essential server plugins,etc.
12/30/2014 12:42 am
xX_MrSaiMc_Xx
BUMP

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome