Recruiting staff:::Camp Half Blood:::

swalshey123's Avatar swalshey1233/29/13 12:31 pm
1 emeralds 2.3k 62
7/24/2013 5:16 pm
SmashincowMC's Avatar SmashincowMC
Hello! lets cut to the chase. We are looking for staff. Preferably 16+. We have a camp half blood server with cool plugins and amazing builds. We are looking some people to be staff. STAFF MEMBERS ARE GODS AND GET GOD POWERS!

Admin

IGN:
Name:
Why should I choose you:
What GOD do yo want to be:

DEVELOPER/HEAD ADMIN

IGN:
name:
Maturity:
What plugins have you made: (doesnt matter)
Skill level: 1-10
why should we choose you:
Get Big Three Poseidon Rank!!!!

IGN:
Maturity:
Name:
Why should we choose you:
Which God do you want:
swalshey123
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2013 5:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
SmashincowMC
IGN: Alex_MinesGold
Name: Alex
Maturity: 7.650 depend on who I work with might get silly
Why should I choose you: because i want hackers and modders to be gone
What GOD do yo want to be: poseidan
07/24/2013 5:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Gas1122
Skill Level: 7.5
07/23/2013 2:08 pm
Gas1122
Could I change my application to Developer/Head Admin?
07/23/2013 1:49 pm
Gas1122
Moderator Application
IGN: GAS1122
Name: Grace
Maturity: 8/10
Why: I know alot about Greek myths and love the different stories about the ancient heroes.
God/Goddess: Poseidon
07/09/2013 1:28 am
Level 22 : Expert Architect
MixxdCraft
Admin

IGN: mixxdftw
Name: Andrew
Maturity: 7/8
Why should I choose you: Tons of managing, building, plugin experience; I'm fun and social. I've owned a server for over a year and been a builder, mod, admin, co owner, and helper on multiple servers.
What GOD do yo want to be: Talos, because he's Talos.
07/08/2013 11:53 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
Stygianice
IGN: StygianIce
Name: Austin
Maturity: 7
Why should I choose you: You should choose me because, I've read all of the percy jackson series,the new series, and the kane chronicals. I know a lot of server commands like world edit world guard,etc and I'm also admin and mods on servers and I'm currently owner on a server!
What GOD do yo want to be: Either Hephestus or Poseidon
07/08/2013 11:51 pm
hotshotbuckiv
I forgot to add why I chose apollo. I chose apollo because on other servers like this server I usually am apollo so feel like I know him better than any other gods and sorry for some typo's im my moderator application

Thank you
07/08/2013 11:45 pm
hotshotbuckiv
IGN: My ign ishotshotbuckiv.

Matruity: From a scale of 1-10 I would say a 9 because I am serious when it comes to jokes that are going too far and if there is a problem like for example someone spams and I get serious but I still like to play around.

Name: My name is Joseph.

Why should I choose you: Firstly, because I am very helpful and have a controlled temper unlike other staff on other servers'. Secondly, because I like to talk to other player's so I could get to know them better and establish a line of communication. Thirdly, because I am good at advertising servers'. So I could advertise this server to get us more people. Lastly, I respect other player's because I would like respect back.

What god do you want to be: I would say I would like to be apollo please.

P.S. I have experience being apart of staff I have been a head mod before and a admin before too.

Thank you for reading my Moderator application
06/21/2013 2:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
EventuallyHYPAAA
Both Me and my friend are applying.

IGN(s): EventuallyHYPAAA and EventuallyAIGHHT

Building: 9.5/10 Email me at s-_-daniels and i will show you the city we are building.

Maturity: 10/10

Skype(s): samdaniels6569 and spooginator2

Staff experience: Head admin on Mastercraft, Admin on Hg Server and Moderator on MikezafCraft.

Rank(s) Admin, Head Admin, Moderator

You should consider the both of us, because you won't only have one, but two awesome builders who have very creative and awesome ideas, dont mean to brag or anything... . Plus, we have a youtube channel: EventuallyEndgame so we can also help with advertising the server. However don't think that the only thing we can do is build... We can do much more, such as watch out for hackers, spammers etc... and ensure a better server experience for all server members.
Hope you consider both of us for the job. We come as a package
07/07/2013 3:45 pm
lolidk40
accepted
06/21/2013 11:00 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Artist
Mikeyjbax
IGN: mikeyjbax
name: mikey
What plugins have you made: (doesn't matter) I haven't made any in person, but I have contacted my plugin maker friend in the past, who has made many custom plugins for servers I have set up.
Skill level: 1-10 10
why should we choose you: I am a very mature person when it comes to being an admin. I have made countless amounts of servers in the past and I am a very good map builder: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/game-of-thrones-full-westeros-map-perfect-for-adventurerpg-style-servers/. (could be important) I have read the Percy Jackson books when I was little and have always been a fan of fiction and using my imagination. I can build and I can also assist you in plugin management and any other things which may be required.
Thanks
Mikeyjbax- Contact me on skype if you are interested.
P.S. I could write a lot more but if you are interested I will tell you a little bit more about myself.
06/21/2013 10:51 am
bobbyjxt12
P.S.
whats the ip?
06/21/2013 10:48 am
bobbyjxt12
i would like to be admin
06/21/2013 10:47 am
bobbyjxt12
Admin

IGN: bobbyjxt12
Name: Joe (not telling last name- private info)
Maturity: 8/10 (i am self contained)
Why you should choose me: i am great at running servers. i can enforce the law good, and i am a minecraft expert
What god do i want to be: Ares
06/11/2013 10:05 pm
ImHappy1234
PLEASE READ
IGN:ImHappy1234
Maturity:Err, 6,5/10 i guess. I can be silly.
Name:Rachel. Not telling my last name, private info..
Why should we choose you:I SHALL SLAY ALL RULEBREAKERS AND GRIEFERS, I HATE THEM!!! I am also nice,unless there are griefers near me. I shall slay them all.
Which God do you want:Any minor god will do.
P.S: I am a female
I would like to be a moderator, pleasee!
06/09/2013 7:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
mattbartek1
god i want to be: appolo, hermes, or pan
06/09/2013 7:13 pm
mattbartek1
Maturity? i am very mature. i cant stand immaturity unless its while everyone is having fun and playing along with it.

IGN? 321tubadude Skype:tubadude11

What can I bring to the server? I can bring a sense of order and peace between the players. i have earned the nickname "Peacekeeper" because of this. I have skills in plugins, coding, and i am a sociology/psychology minor so i can settle disputes.i love building and helping the players so they can have fun.

Why should you pick me? You should pick me because i create high standards for a server and once they are established the players keep those standards alive. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner. I keep chat respectable and mature, and i don't settle for anything but the best.

An example situation of someone breaking the rules and what I would do: Suppose there was this kid using nodus, and everyone kept complaining about him. I would tell the players to get screenshots of him/her and then send them to me on skype, then with 'proof' he/her was something to look into, i would follow him/her in vanish and see if it was indisputable truth that he/her was hacking. then i would follow the set protocol to deal with a hacker.

How long can I be on per week? i can be on about 70hours per week

Time I can be on everyday: 10 hours

A little about myself: My name is Shaun. I have played Minecraft for two years. I am a musician, i play 13 instruments and sing, so i'd be a great source of entertainment. I hate immature and stupid people but I can deal with them.

Why should i be chosen: I am a hard working, mature staff member. I am what you would call a "Peace Keeper." I keep chat respectable and mature. I know mostly everything about world edit. i can do a little bit of coding for perms and things. and i'm good with plugins
Experience: I have been playing for 2 years. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner.

1) What do I want to help You with? I would like to apply for in game management. Such as admin, or server manager.

2) What previous experience do I have? I've been everything from trial-mod to owner

3) How old are you? 19

4) Do I have any interests? Music is my life. I play 13 instruments and i sing. I can be sort of entertainer as some may say.
06/09/2013 7:07 pm
Mrbacon360
Admin

IGN: Mrbacon360
Name: Beck
Maturity: 100% baby
Why should I choose you: Because I Am admin on 5 other servers and mod on 2 others
What GOD do yo want to be: Hades if still available or ares
06/09/2013 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
jacobssss
PLEASE READ
Mod/Admin ( preferably Admin but what ever u need)

IGN:jacobssss
Name:Jacob Baycroft
Age:12 (dont let my age affect my application as i am very mature and can handle situations well thank you)
Maturity:Very Mature when it comes to Minecraft but still fun
Why should I choose you:Because I am Fun and responsible at the same time. I have been an op and Mod on other servers. I have played on lots of servers and am ready to focus on one I have learned from mistakes and from other peoples mistakes. I would also be very active on the server I have also almost finished the book series and im a lore nerd If U want i could record videos and get people on the server as i have a youtube channel and know how to record
What GOD do yo want to be: I dont really care but Hephaestus would be cool
I also can get mo creatures and am installing it anyway
Thanks for reading
06/07/2013 7:46 am
Yeah_Whateva
Admin

IGN:oreo1210
Name:Hunter
Maturity:8.5
Why should I choose you:Well I am a co-owner on another server and I am very reliable when it comes to most things eg.building. When it comes to conversations I can relate in both serious and humorous ones. So if you could take this to handand consider it that would be great thanks for your time.
What GOD do yo want to be:Ares
06/07/2013 7:40 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dolphin
LittlePug
IGN:LittlePugVG
Name:Jack Anderson
Maturity:7
Why should I choose you:Because i have read the books and watched the movie of percy jackson and i like Greek gods a lot and i've been admin on a tekkit server but it was shut down
What GOD do yo want to be: Poseidon

Thank you for looking at my application
-LittlePug
06/07/2013 7:20 am
TechVG
IGN:TechVG
Maturity:10/10
Why should i choose you: I love minecraft & Percy Jackson im also a good mod
Name:Chase
God:Hephaestus
06/01/2013 4:32 pm
PercyJacksonspqr
IGN: korky2000
name: Korky C Shields
Maturity: 10 out of 10
Skill level: 9
why should we choose you: I am a Percy Jackson fanatic and I love minecraft. I am going to the camp half blood in Texas This summer and I am very knowledgeable about minecraft the blocks in it and general trivia about minecraft
05/29/2013 9:37 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn
joker922_Nick
Admin:

IGN:
joker922
Name: Nick Nelson
Maturity: Good, 99/100
Why should I choose you:
Because, I love Greek & Roman Mythology although this isn't Camp Jupiter. I love Camp Half-Blood and I really want to see Percy Jackson & the Olympians 2, the movie, Sea of Serpents, and if you ask me a question about Greek Mythology, I will answer it.
What GOD do you want to be:
Apollo, God of the Sun
05/29/2013 9:35 pm
CarlTheCow
IGN: My IGN is WereBeast1206.
Name: My name is Sam Suminski.
Maturity: I am very mature when it comes to handling situations.
Skype: (required) I have a skype and I will glady tell if this application gets accepted.
Why should I choose you: You should choose me becuase I will work hard, help people, and bring a humerous person to your server. I love to help people in any way possible and I am great at dealing with people and their problems. I will work at 110% at whatever I am assigned to do and never give up, no matter how hard. I am also told to be funny, and love to make people laugh. I can also help you with many plugins. I have been on many servers in hte time that I have played minecraft and have gotten very knowledgeful of the plugins that they use. I can also help you build, if needed.
What GOD do yo want to be: If it would be okay, I would love to be Kronos, the King of the Titans. If not, I would also love to be Poseidon.
Thank you for reading my application and I hope I get accepted!
-Sam
06/08/2013 7:51 pm
lolidk40
our server Requires Mocreatures. can you install it? you are accepted. Skype me. i can help you if you need it.
05/29/2013 9:08 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
RunicGEAR
IGN: jbyoda
name: Jacob
Maturity: 8 out of 10
Skill level: 10
why should we choose you: I loved the Percy Jackson stories and I love helping others by being an admin, And this server has the best idea ever of joining these together. I would love to become part of the crew.
05/29/2013 8:59 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
9ozz
Developer/Head admin
IGN: 9ozz
name: james
Maturity: Solid 9
What plugins have you made: (doesnt matter) None
Skill level: 1-10 : 10
why should we choose you: I am bored an have never been an admin but love to play minecraft, My minecraft motto WORK HARD PLAY HARD!
Poseidon!
05/29/2013 8:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ExoticDuck88
Head Admin/Admin.

IGN: Smard5332

Name: Dylan.

Age: 12. (please I don't want this to affect my application)

Skype (required): dylan.smart16

Maturity: I tend to be very mature, unless, I am having a lot of fun and jokin' around.

What plug-ins have you made? (doesn't matter): None, good with other plug-ins and installing them though.

Skill Level: 1-10 8.

Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me because I have read ALL of the: Percy Jackson And The Olympians series and: The Hero's Of Olympus series, I have also read The Kane Chronical's series. I love helping people out and I am very helpful with what I can do, I have been a head-admin before and I helped train admins and mods, I helped with rollbacks and grief, I am a very trustworthy person, and have been a lot of staff positions and I still am. I'd add a very interesting person to the server and I would be fun to hang around with, I don't slack off and I am full of fresh new ideas almost every day, I love Minecraft and I can be on almost ever single day other than Wednesday's and sometimes on the weekends, I could help advertise the server and could get it onto other server lists if needed, I thank you in advance for reading and regarding my Application!

What GOD do you want to be?: One of the Big Three, or, Apollo. (If we can be Minor-godlings, I would want to be Morpheus.)

I really hope that my age and Skill level don't majorly effect my staff application, I wouldn't mind being any kind of staff but Head Admin/Admin would be preffered. Thank you!
05/18/2013 4:02 pm
XxSecretboyxX
Can you give me your skype and my skype is secret.man0
05/18/2013 4:00 pm
lolidk40
MOCREATURES NEEDED MOCREATURES NEEDED MOCREATURES 1.5.2 NEEDED EVERYONE MOCREATURES 1.5.2 NEEDED. IF YOU NEED MY HELP MSG ME MSG ME MSG ME OR REPLY ON THIS POST EVERYONE MOCREATURES IS NEEDED.
05/18/2013 3:40 pm
XxSecretboyxX
Can i add you instead then
05/18/2013 3:57 pm
lolidk40
05/18/2013 3:26 pm
LiamLadiaz
IGN: LiamLadiaz
Name: Liam Ladia
Maturity: I wouldn't know. But on a scale of 1-10, I'd consider myself an 8
Why should I choose you: I believe you should choose me because I am very skilled in being an admin. I consider myself a fair person who never abuses power or responsibility. Overall, you should choose me because I think, no, believe I would be a great addtion to this server.
What GOD do yo want to be:
Hades or Ares
05/18/2013 3:16 pm
zevtheawesomecrafter
Admin or moderator which ever you think I should be. I will also advertise

IGN: mickimouse123
Name: Zev Randone
Maturity: I am a very mature person that always makes rules known but I can still be a very fun person
Why should I choose you: Because I have a lot of experience on servers and i always make sure rules are known and are followed. I also just really need something to be involved in that I can help with. I also never abuse my power as an admin.
What GOD do yo want to be:I would like to be Ares or Poseidon
05/18/2013 2:40 pm
JinObie

IGN: JinObie

Maturity: 9/10 on a regular basis but 6-7/10 when i'm joking around/having fun

Name: Amil

Why should we choose you: You should choose me even thought im only 13 i can be strict and i want a new experience with this server.

Which God do you want: Hatees ( Dont know how to spell the god name sorry )
05/18/2013 2:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
grim55
IGN: Grim55
Name: David
Maturity: Im very Mature
Skype: (required) I don't have one, but I will make one right away.
Why should I choose you: I will make a very good Admin and I will try advertising server aswell.
What GOD do yo want to be: Poseidon.
05/18/2013 3:36 pm
lolidk40
Accepted
05/18/2013 2:22 pm
XxSecretboyxX
Head-Admin/Admin

IGN:XxSecretboyxX

name: Blake

Maturity: I am very mature, i would rate my self about 8.5

What plugins have you made: (doesnt matter) I haven't made any plugins but i am really good with world edit and plugins.

Skill level: 1-10 8.8

why should we choose you: You should choose me because i am experienced and have dealt with many servers. I do not tolerate inappropriate behavior but i still have a lot of humor. The reason I'm applying here is because ri have read the percy jackson and i thought i would be help to you guys. Please allow me to be apart of your awesome server.

Big three ranks Hades, Poseidon or you can just choose for me.
05/18/2013 3:37 pm
lolidk40
theres alot of Secret mans...
05/18/2013 2:09 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
UnceCrafter
IGN: UnceCrafter
Maturity: 9/10
Name: Tyler
Why should we choose you: I love helping out people with their problems. I am also very friendly and will not rage at people when they make a mistake. I am very experienced with plugins and I know what to do and when.
Which God do you want: Hermes
05/18/2013 12:02 pm
TheAverageJay
IGN: DistinctGamer

Name: Jay

Maturity: If I was to be honest, I would say my maturity level is 7/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so or if the owner asks me to mature for a certain task, but I can't change who I am.

Why should I choose you: I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am strict but fair, if I see players acting suspiciously, I will inspect the activity and let the players explain themselves and maybe consult the owner if needs be. When it comes to hacking, spamming, racism etc. there is a zero-tolerance level which I place when any of that takes place. I am very respectful of the owner's opinions and 'orders' but if I can think of a better way to complete a task or handle with a player, I will tell the owner/staff member how I would deal with it and off them a different insight and hopefully help their future endeavours. But take in to consideration, there is absolutely no reason for you to pick me, if you need a person that can act fast and efficiently under pressure by all means pick me. If you need someone to just fill the spot and not do anything, I am not the person for you. I will dedicate time to this server. Please take that to regard.
I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become part of your server's staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I can bring my commitment, I would try my hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have. I would like to be part of your server's staff, because I really love helping people. If somebody will ask something on help chat, I will answer it right away. I can take responsibility for the chat when there is no higher staff on. By this I mean banning them when something goes out of hand and such. I will always try to calm down the people before i do that, of course.
In addition to the above, I would just like to state that my reason for this application is wanting to improve the community, and bring what I learned in helping make livelect what it is, and use that to make your server a better place. Now understanding why most of the servers has lag spikes, and understanding why most of the problems it has are caused, I believe I can benefit the server, and bring it to greatness.

What GOD do you want to be: There a a few so I will say multiple as most of them will already be filled so: Dionysus, because I love partying - Poseidon, because I love swimming - Hermes, because I love travelling.
05/18/2013 11:49 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Classy_
Admin

IGN: FatNasty
Name: Nick
Maturity: A solid 9/10
Why should I choose you: You should choose me because I am responsible, mature, and fun. I really love to have fun and have experience with these types of servers. I would really love the opportunity to be a staff member on your server!
What GOD do yo want to be: Posedion, Lord of the Sea.
05/18/2013 11:39 am
lolidk40
MOCREATURES IS REQUIRED. WIL ADD YOU GUYS ON SKYPE.
05/01/2013 4:53 pm
NinjaCat569
moderator or admin
IGN: GregorySullivan
Jacob (I plan to name my kid Gregory and I have ancestors with the name of Sullivan)
BossHog569
Because I LOVE Percy Jackson and MineCraft and I can build temples and forts.
What God: ether Apollo or Aries.

Ps please PM me If accepted also I can't always be there until after my finals on May 21 BUT I will try my best.
04/30/2013 5:25 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Funkey666

IGN:funkey666
Skype: (required) yes, please PM me for my skype i don't really like to put out in the open
Maturity: i think i am very mature for my age, not to brag or something but....
Name: J
Why should we choose you: well, if you want a fun addition to your team, someone who is good at working together with others and can communicate very well with other moderators, admins and Players
Which God do you want: Ares, Apollo or Dionysus
04/29/2013 10:27 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
DEVELOPER/HEAD ADMIN

IGN:kevin9ye
name:Kevin
Maturity:8.5/10 I'm very mature and concerned when it comes to hacking and breaking the rules, but I can have a laugh every once in a while
What plugins have you made: I haven't yet developed any plugins, but I am steadily learning JavaScript and Javacoding which could come into play in future use. I am also fluent with Enjin, so I can make you a website
Skill level: 1-10 Please specify. Skill level at what?
why should we choose you: I am an advanced Minecraft Player who has been playing Minecraft since Beta. I am great at creating websites for servers or other topics. I have much experience from being part of the staff, as I have moderated/admined many servers (HG, Survival, PVP, Factions). I have great judgement skills despite my age, like listening to both sides of the story, and will an active staff member if accepted. I am great at enforcing rules, and influencing other players to follow them. I will spend on average, at LEAST 1 hour on this server. Thank you for reading, and I hope you select me as part of the staff!
Get Big Three Poseidon Rank!!!! Poseidon, Zeus
04/29/2013 10:14 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
UnceCrafter
IGN: UnceCrafter
name: Tyler
What plugins have you made: none
Skill level: 1-10
why should we choose you: I am very skilled with managing players and their problems. I am also good at using plugins and know a lot of popular and non-popular plugins. I am very friendly and won't rage at someone who doesn't deserve it at all. Of course, I am skilled. I have been playing Minecraft since late Alpha/ early Beta
04/29/2013 10:11 pm
kickface
Please explain what this sever is I don't understand, your gods?
04/29/2013 9:53 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
nox525
DEVELOPER/HEAD ADMIN

IGN:nox525
name:Aidan Nielsen
Maturity: 1-10: 9
What plugins have you made: (doesnt matter) none
Skill level: 1-10: 8 I've read almost every Rick Riordan mythology book and I'm good at minecraft
why should we choose you: I love percy Jackson and I am looking for a decent server and I really want to help.

Get Big Three Poseidon Rank!!!! I want to be Zeus or Poseiden or Apollo
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome