Recruiting Staff/Developers/Builders/Web Developers

Kingmb's Avatar Kingmb10/20/17 9:24 pm
1 emeralds 118 4
10/21/2017 8:21 am
ValonGP's Avatar ValonGP
Hello everyone,
I am the owner of Classicore Semi-Vanilla Minecraft Cracked Server and I'm looking for staff to help develop the server more before it's official release. We are a survival, semi-RPG server with Minigames and loads of other features.We are looking for permanent personnel but we will take you if you just want to be temporary.

Admins: About 5/6 are needed. Since we have a range of ranks, you would be placed in a rank suitable to your experience and availability level. (Promotion will be given to those who work towards it)

(Web/Minecraft) Developers: About 2/3 maximum are needed as we do not want to congest this rank too much. (Permanent positions available)

Builders: About 6/7 Builders would be required. Also recruiting builder teams ( must have proof of work). Permanent positions are available.

*Graphic Designers should also apply.

You can contact me by pms on PlanetMinecraft for further information. Hope you all have a great day and hope to see you all soon.
Kingmb
Level 1 : New Miner