Recruiting Staff for Realm of Towny - Developers - Admins - Moderators - Helpers

caarsonr's Avatar caarsonr12/26/17 12:26 pm history
2 emeralds 276 9
2/20/2018 8:48 pm
caarsonr's Avatar caarsonr
Hello, my name is Carson, I am the owner of Realm of Towny. I am unable to be in my server Realm of Towny to develop consistently or manage teams of staff. I am looking for people willing to administrate and moderate the server while I am unable to do so.

WHAT IS "REALM OF TOWNY"?

Realm of Towny is a game server which engages users in Minecraft gameplay. Realm of Towny will have a virtual economy driven by "auctions" of in-game items. Users may make “towns” and “nations” which compete with each other through the ownership of virtual land, and player vs. player combat. Users may associate with other users to secure trade routes with their fellow towns or nations. A town's strength is circumscribed by that town's "defense points." The higher the defense points, the more members, and land that town possesses.

You may view our trailer below:

You may view our pre-release server here. (NOTE, THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL SERVER, THIS IS SIMPLY A DEMO)

IP: mc.realmoftowny.net

You may view our Terms of Use below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lin-pec4TsYWwEEYmczUokY4uiTl630dXZHcRCMt4mI/edit

You may view our forums page below.

http://www.realmoftowny.net/

STAFF EXPECTATIONS

Below are our outlined are staff expectations. If your application is accepted, you may anticipate that we will refer to these expectations frequently if staff wrongdoing is recognized.

• Staff members will undergo staffing training and are expected to attend at least 3 of 5 sessions.
    • Staff members must abide by server rules unless a scenario (defined in subpoint) is encountered.
      • A scenario in which an exception may be made is when assisting a user in a way that requires privileges to be used. (e.g., Spawning in items for your benefit is strictly prohibited; however, spawning in items to help a user recover lost items as a result of a server crash is allowed.)

• Staff is expected to behave adeptly and responsibly.
    • Staff is expected to use good judgment when users are in dispute; the staff member must look at both parties and decide a fair resolution.
    • Staff may not make unsolicited (defined in subpoint) offers to users that otherwise would be unavailable to that user.
      • An unsolicited offer may conclude, offering a user a privilege or in-game item in exchange for monetary compensation, offering user information in exchange for in-game goods or actual goods, or anything that deems unlawful or unscrupulous.

APPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS:

Applications must incorporate:
  1. Direct communication method (Skype, Discord, Phone #, etc.).
  2. Your desired position.
  3. Prior Experience (if applicable).
  4. What makes you a good candidate for the desired position.
  5. Unique characteristics you posses.
  6. Additional comments (if applicable).

Applications must be approximately 70 words or more; three sentences will not be examined, if you are to have questions regarding this thread, please direct message me, and I will get back to you promptly.
Thank you,

Carson
caarsonr
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn