Recruiting Staff | Hardcore Factions

DamnCreeperEater's Avatar DamnCreeperEater10/21/14 10:52 pm
1 emeralds 77
Greetings!

I'm hoping to find a few others interested in merging together to form up an active, steady hardcore-styled factions. The goal of this server is to provide OP-free, very harsh faction survival. If you know of a small community looking for a host - or interested in building up a server with others to maintain the server feel free to contact me through skype

Hardcore Factions:

The server is hosted by AerisGaming (our community) which aims to set up unique game-styles. However, I've always been a fan of classic factions and I hope the addition of one to the community will allow new members and a closer community to form. The server will be OP-free, meaning no donation perks will offer very strong armors or enchantments. The server will be set in a way that the community can sustain the economy (Player Shops) and through the slighty-higher priced shop in spawn. There will be no chest protection, and full TnT use allowed.

Objective:

We'll need to gather those interested in moderating and playing with the members without "corrupting" the map with spawned in items. Moderators will be provided with chat control commands, where admins will have limited access to map building and creative. If you know of a smaller community owner who wishes to own their own faction server but cannot pay for their own - contact me!
DamnCreeperEater
Level 42 : Master Batman