Recruiting Staff - Itech Network

ShakingBroom's Avatar ShakingBroom3/1/15 3:59 pm
1 emeralds 2.4k 71
3/30/2015 11:30 pm
Jorsnape's Avatar Jorsnape
As an Admin of Itech Network, it will be my job to make this post. We are reopening staff positions, so please apply here.

WILL TELL YOU IF WE REOPEN STAFF POSITIONS!

Note: You need to be older then 15.

We are looking for multiple staff, but here are the ones currently.

Builders 2 more.

Helpers 2 more.

Mods FULL!

Head-Mod FULL!

Admin pretty much full.

Developer FULL!

Format for everyone:

IGN:

Role applying for:

Experience:

Why do you deserve this:

What will you bring to the server:

Extra:

Good luck!
ShakingBroom
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2015 11:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jorsnape
IGN: jorsnape

Role applying for: Helper (But I'm a good builder as well.)

Experience: I was an admin on a non-Minecraft chat with 100+ people daily for 15 months. I was a moderator on 30+ person server for half a year before it shut down. I have had experience has an admin on a factions server. I've also been hired as a builder on 3 servers.

Why do you deserve this: I'm a good leader. I know how to handle people fairly without ticking them off.

What will you bring to the server: My experience as a moderator/helper, my building skills and activeness.

Extra: I'm trustworthy. I won't be that mod whos always spawning in diamonds for himself. I'm fun to be around and enjoy hanging out with other players.

Thanks for your consideration.

-Jorsnape
03/28/2015 8:11 am
Level 29 : Expert Architect
delshady
Delshady's Application Form

IGN: delshady

Role applying for: Helper

Experience: I have been helper in a Jail Server, i also have been Admin in a few other servers, i also used to own a server.

Why do you deserve this: I really want to help out other people, every server i get on, i always see people getting bullied by other staff's, i think if i'm a staff, i can help make the server a better place.

What will you bring to the server: I will bring a strict non-bullying rule to the server, which means there is no more racism, threats, or any other things that are related to bullying.

Extra: I cant push you to accept this application, so i am just saying this, if you think i am worth your server, then its your choice, not mine. If i am not worth for your server, then good luck with your server
03/29/2015 2:46 pm
Level 24 : Expert Archer
Lukerocks1233
no one can read that here let me help.
delshadyDelshady's Application Form

IGN: delshady

Experience: I have been helper in a Jail Server, i also have been Admin in a few other servers, i also used to own a server.

Why do you deserve this: I really want to help out other people, every server i get on, i always see people getting bullied by other staff's, i think if i'm a staff, i can help make the server a better place.

What will you bring to the server: I will bring a strict non-bullying rule to the server, which means there is no more racism, threats, or any other things that are related to bullying.

Extra: I cant push you to accept this application, so i am just saying this, if you think i am worth your server, then its your choice, not mine. If i am not worth for your server, then good luck with your server
03/25/2015 12:17 pm
Lukerocks1233
are you going to look at this thread @OP?
03/23/2015 10:35 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Shushie
IGN: drosefan531

Role applying for: Builder

Experience: I've worked on multiple servers, I've built a few spawns for hub servers, a prison, and a few KitPVP maps. I've also ran tons of servers ranging from Minecraft, to Rust, to Garry's Mod, to CSS. So I'd like to say I have a wide range of knowledge when it comes to rulebreakers.

Why do you deserve this: I think I deserver this because I am willing to be extremely active to help build whatever you desire, I've built for servers before and I think it would be awesome if we teamed up.

What will you bring to the server: I could help build great looking buildings and I'm very active I can be on from 3-5 hours a day. It's all depending on how much I have to do that day, But I would be on daily.

Extra:Nothing much to say, I'd just like to say I'd really love to apply and if you could add me on Skype asap due to the time it takes to build stuff, that would be great.
03/23/2015 10:25 am
Level 22 : Expert Botanist
Nickstel
I don't know if the places are still open, but meh

Hello, first of all I may introduce myself, Hello, I am Nick, your friendly guy, I am the kind of guy that you can talk with, I always try to be nice and funny (Even when griefers blow my stuff up), so..., Now the important stuff.

IGN- Nick_00

Age-15

Applying for- Builder

Experience- I have built some of the main structures of many of my own servers, and some not mine.

I deserve this because I am a guy that can handle any type of building, from japanese, going through modern and finishing in medieval I have all the tools to make a good build.

I will bring DETAIL to the server, Wherever I see possible detail, I put it, I always like to make medium-scale builds but with a lot of detail.

Extra- Well, I am just the kind of guy that likes to build, but now, I just want to be someone known by his builds, so, here I am.

P.S. I will give Skype If I manage to get the staff position
03/22/2015 8:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
IGN: Trollz4Lolz

Role applying for: mod/admin i will work my way up if needed

Experience: i have dealt with hackers before and also been owner on 3 servers

Why do you deserve this: I am a nice person and I just love to help others I always ask if anyone needs help

What will you bring to the server: A good Admin and Good attitude as well as lots of help

Extra: If i am not accepted then good luck with the server

Good luck!
03/23/2015 4:04 am
Lukerocks1233
those role are taken. read the thread before appliying
03/21/2015 8:41 am
Lukerocks1233
IGN: Alagaeisa

Experience: I have built for a number of servers and can build Medieval or Modern and I am willing to start any other category

Why do you deserve this: I am a mature, sensible and experienced builder looking to find a good server where I can settle down and bring my builds to the Minecraft community

What will you bring to the server: Maturity and, although I am not applying for Mod, rule enforcement

Extra:
03/20/2015 4:06 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
Spa-Geddy
Geddy's Application

IGN: Geddy

Experience: None

Why do you deserve this: I have not ever been on a staff team, but I know I can help in some way. I promise you can trust me to control my actions and help other players.

What will you bring to the server: I will try to provide polite actions for other players or whatever any one needs me for.

Extra: ?
03/19/2015 10:00 pm
Level 43 : Master Creeper
Dr_Steve
IGN: Dr__Steve

Role applying for: Admin, if not: Helper

Experience: None

Why do you deserve this: I have been a tribute on other forums and servers

What will you bring to the server: I will bring peace to the server, I will bring civilization to this server

Extra: I hope you consider this; I am a good Python programmer, you can contact me via email: hwknetworksjapan@gmail.com
03/17/2015 4:24 pm
Level 21 : Expert Prince
TheFlyingPig
IGN:GoldiNite

Skype: Tell you if i get accepted (dont want people knowing it)

Role applying for: Helper or Mod

Experience: I have had 2 servers of my own (hosted them myself too) but i took it down because i just wanted to wait until i get a better stats on my comp. I have been Mod on many servers they had been up for a long time, (like 4 years, no lie) And i have been helper on many servers and i have helped them alot.

Why do you deserve this: I deserve this because i think i deserve the chance to be apart of this team and community. Also Honestly i think i could help make the server stay up for longer than most usual servers.

What will you bring to the server: I can bring more friends and other minecrafters that want a place to be and hang out and have fun. I could bring lots of joy to the server and just over all a nice place that people will want to go to when they are feeling down or just want a place to hang out!

-TheFlyingPig
03/16/2015 9:53 am
Level 24 : Expert Skinner
xXMinecraftPRO42Xx
IGN: X_Industrial_X

Experience: I have owned 3 servers and all turned out to be successful with 60+ players on hourly. I am extremely experienced with moderating chat and configuring plugins and making SOME builds, Out of 1-10 in redstone, I'd say i'm a 8.

Why do you deserve this: I think that I would deserve helper because I am very active, Helping, And kind and I am always up for anything.

What will you bring to the server: I will bring Justice to all who disobey the rules, Making the server fun for others, and bring more players to the server.

Extra: I am a Team Player. I help whoever needs it and am always willing to help. I am very mature for my age, I'm 5"9" and I am athletic playing 5 sports a year. (Baseball, Football, Wrestling, Swimming, And Basketball)
03/15/2015 4:23 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
TheAnonymousHuman300
Ok. I won't be applying coz I'm really busy atm. I really don't think the age limit is a good idea. You could have a really muture good staff who is 14 and a total immature bully who is 15. Also how do you tell how old they are? Do you really want to encourage lying? So yeah good luck finding good staff.
03/13/2015 4:06 am
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
yolo1492
03/11/2015 11:42 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
mr shocks27
IGN: mr_shocks12

Experience: I am a helper on 4 servers and an admin on 2 a builder on 1 and a co-owner on 1

Why do you deserve this: I love helping people in my spare time, I am very trustable

What will you bring to the server: My All...
03/10/2015 11:16 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
Spidersam19
IGN: SamAnnihilation

Role applying for: Admin (if full when applying, I will also apply for Helper)

Experience: Server Head Moderator on four servers, and Admin/Mod on 5 other servers.
I also own two servers, and am the co-owner of another.

Why do you deserve this: I would help keep players safe, and help any players confused, or new to the server.

What will you bring to the server: Help with people that may be confused, keep the server community safe, and definitely would be useful to the server.

Extra: I use perfect grammar by the way, ... (Btw I changed my username to. SamAnnihilation so it might be a "newer" account if your confused, but I've been on MCPC since 2012,
Hope you like my application, if I'm not chosen good luck with the server!!!
03/08/2015 9:56 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Architect
SlipSerum
IGN:TheRealGVSG

Role applying for:Admin or Builder

Experience: Super High

Why do you deserve this: I would bring good resorces and strict restrictions to the entire server! Also, I am super freindly

What will you bring to the server: Awesome Build Ideas and the most strict rule keeping

Extra: I may be young but I am elite and awesome in so many ways!!!
03/08/2015 11:14 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder
JakaCraft_
IGN: JakaCraft

Experience: Been helper on a few small servers I really quite enjoyed being that rank

Why do you deserve this: I think I deserve this because I have experience and type fast so the players that ask questions should be able to get their questions answered quickly

What will you bring to the server: I will try to slow down chat a bit because if they get their answers quickly they won't be spamming the question over and over again

Extra: I will not be able to join for the next few days if I get accepted due to me going on vacation till Thursday

Also I could help in builds if only the players have the resources they need to build it
03/07/2015 6:25 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
IGN: EnderHunT

Experience: Playing And Having Fun

Why do you deserve this: Helping Staff and Server

What will you bring to the server: Custom Mobs , Redstone Machines

Extra: U Can Trust me.. (im out)
03/07/2015 3:23 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Turtle
Tdonny
IGN: Tdonnydoesit77

Experience: I'm very experienced. That's honestly my flagship detail here. I know what is okay and what shouldn't be done. I know what will drive people away and what will lore them in. No matter what rank I am positioned in, I will strive to show excellence while hoping for a promotion, but not badgering for said promotion.
I'm Tdonny. I want you to know what I'm capable of for your server, I hope you give me a chance. I promise you won't regret it.

Why do you deserve this: I've been every position you could think of - Helper, Moderator, Admin, Co-Owner, and Owner. I learned the hard way how hard servers are, dealing with configurations and permissions all by myself. Ive owned a server once, but that did not turn out well… I home hosted it and got ddossed!!! I'm a nice young chill guy! I wont rage when someone breaks a rule, ill tell them thats wrong.

What will you bring to the server: Ill bring my nice happy attitude, My great since of humor. My smartness of minecraft, I will be the happiest guy on the server.. Hands DOWN! I'm mature at times when it is needed!

Extra:
If I don't get accepted I will understand

GLHF
Donny
03/07/2015 1:52 pm
MyMCAdmin
IGN: GateKeeperHD, And MyMcAdmin (I Have 2 Accounts ) ( Premium )

Rank applying for : Head-Admin or Admin

Experience : I Was Head-Administrator on a very popular network, had 11 servers, everyone ( somepeople ) loved me for the way i was, how i lead my lower ranks, how i treated people, i was not an abuser i was jolly, fun, and overall i was nice.
I Was Head-Admin on that network for about 2 years ( 1.6.4 - 1.7.10 ) or so so.
--
I was Head-Moderator on a smaller network prior to that network, but i quit because it was a sucky server. alot of abusers.
--

Why do you want to be staff?: Well I Want To Be An Administrator Because I Know I Am The Best Out Of All Applicants. I Really Know How A Server Should Be Ran. And The Main Reason Why I Want To Be An Administrator Is Because I Can And Will Participate In All Events. And I Can Build Very Cool Spawns, Warps, Or Anything Really! I Also Know How To Code Plugins For Servers. But Thats A Different Topic.
Second Goal For Me Towards The Server Is, Attracting As Much Players As I Can. I Really Wont Focus On The Player Base. But Ill Focus First On The Content. A Servers No Server Without Good Content.
Plus I Like Doing Economy Wise Configuring, Because The Economy Is Most Important Or Even The Second Most , Because Money Is What Players Use To Trade And Bargain With.

Will you dedicate your time and help us grow as a community?: Well I Mean I Would Not Be Applying If Not...

Will you ever abuse your rank's powers?: Well I Would Not Call It Abusing, Because Sure, Admins Get Creative. I Won't Spawn In Items, Unless Someone Scams, And Their Scammer Is Banned. Ill Only Use Creative Or World Edit Or Even Op Permissions For Building. Because I Really Love Participating In Server Events!
Being Around Many Players, Or Even Small Amounts Is Fun Because You Can Learn Alot About Different Peoples Backgrounds.

Do you have teamspeak?: No BUT i MIGHT get it, if i am accepted.
----
I will add more ::: Please Note, If You Do Not Accept Me As An Admin, I Do Not Want To Be Staff. I Want To Be A Leader, But I Cannot If I Am Some Boring Moderator. I Like To Take Charge And Actually Make A Difference Towards The Server.
I Know I Am Sounding Like A Broken Record, But I Really Want Whats Best For The Server, And I Know Deep Down, It Will Not Happen Without Me ( Lies XD )
But Seriously I Am Probably The Most Mature In Situations, The Most Respectable, The Most Funnest Administrator There Is.
I Promise You That If You Accept Me As Administrator You Won't Be Let Down.
also, i know very well that everyone thinks they are the best at administering, but me, i am different, i am creative, i am fun, i am loyal , dedicated, and most importantly i most likely wont abuse ( Cheat ) .

{if ya have anymore questions msg me in game}
10:46am 3/7/2015
03/05/2015 3:53 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
starcatcher77
I'd love to help out!
IGN: starcatcher77

Skype: Don't have one but my email is starcatcher77@papercrown.org

Age: Not willing to give it out, but it's above 10yr old maturity

Experience: Owner of 2 servers, builder on 3 servers, admin on 1 server, head builder on 1 server.

Why do you deserve this: Just to help out.

What will you bring to the server: Build for you and help out players.

Extra: I am a blank spot. much blank such wow.
03/04/2015 7:20 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dolphin
willis1450
Why is the server down?
03/04/2015 1:43 am
Nickthegoatboy
IGN: Nickthegoatboy

Role applying for: Admin or Helper

Experience: Created multiple servers as well as helped manage large servers, including Desteria.

Why do you deserve this: I am good with people, online often, and I am mature and professional without getting personal. I do not favor people over others and am extremely fair and just. I am excited to keep the server fair and work like a well-oiled machine.

What will you bring to the server: I will bring a professional and fair moderation of the server with availability and helpfulness. I like to help people and make the server the best that it could be.

Extra: I am able to be on as much as 4-5 hours a day and am excited to have the opportunity to join this team. I'm a big fan of Star Wars, so my skin is Chewbacca
03/04/2015 6:24 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Peridotx_xDorito
didnt you read they are look for devs not admins
03/04/2015 6:45 pm
Nickthegoatboy
They are also looking for admins and helpers according to their post.
03/04/2015 1:04 am
asaady4104
IGN:joseph3571

Role applying for:builder

Experience:played for a while before and want to get back into it

Why do you deserve this:because ive got a ton of free time on my hand and can work on this for hours

What will you bring to the server:lots and lots of time and effort and do all the boring stuff no one else wants to do

Extra:ill make the worst jks the whole time and you will laugh i shall entertain your life
03/03/2015 5:04 pm
CyberThunder
IGN: CyberThunda

Role applying for: Helper.

Experience: I have had experience on quite a few servers as a helper, I have been helper on small to medium sized servers.

Why do you deserve this: I think I deserve to be helper because I can be on the server for 5+ hours a day. I also have loads of experience to help me with any issues that I may engage it.

What will you bring to the server: I can bring my knowledge of coding to help people out if they need it I also bring my experience along with me to help other staff members or answer pretty much any question that a player may not have.

Extra: I am 16, They're for I think of school before gaming. Sometimes I might have loads of homework and might not be able to get on as early as others may but I can stay on for a long time period.
03/04/2015 12:24 am
ShakingBroom
Welcome to the team.
03/03/2015 4:25 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
Mexican_Mamba
IGN: Mexican_Mamba14

Role applying for: Builder or Helper (or Mod if reopened)

Experience: Builder: I have not been an official builder for a server yet, however I have done some works for servers such as a little town Jail and a huge server Parkour (parkour is basically my specialty lol ) The server is now down, however I could show other works that include houses, or random stuff I built in creative. Helper: I have been helper on 2 servers and Mod on 1. I have experience Tempbanning, kicking, banning, taking money away (if players cheated it in or scammed someone) and I pretty much know a lot of commands for staff.

Why do you deserve this: Well, I'm primarily going for Mod if reopened, but I would like to build for a network because It seems fun and well very prestigious in my opinion. I love building and creating stuff, and I definitely play a lot, so I don't mind taking my time on builds just to make them look the best as possible.

What will you bring to the server: I hope I could bring fun, energy, and good builds to the server. I really want this position, and I will really put time into it.

Extra: Message my on skype for anymore creations of mine !
03/04/2015 12:24 am
ShakingBroom
Accepted as Builder.
03/03/2015 3:53 pm
ShakingBroom
We don't need a dev.
03/03/2015 3:51 pm
ShakingBroom
WE NEED A DEV. WE NEED A DEV. WE NEED A DEV.
03/03/2015 12:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
MCAetherCloud
IGN: jebusfathead

Role applying for: Developer

Experience: I have worked on a few servers as a developer, but at the moment I'm a developer on a person friend of mine's server, and I sometimes help out building (although I'm not really good at it)

Why do you deserve this: Because I have been looking for a decent staff position on a server, and since you're in need of a developer I thought I might as well apply.

What will you bring to the server: I will help config, develop and maybe even customise plugins in order to suit the players, making their experiences much more enjoyable.

Extra: *Poof*
03/03/2015 3:52 pm
ShakingBroom
I like this application. You are accepted.
03/03/2015 3:12 am
Danninja11
Hi im a builder on your server, but i was banned by somebody who wasn't the actual owner and my name is daniel9000s, please talk to xaiver tolet me back in, you now know its me because i know the owners name, and i know the one who banned me had their ign starting with Ou/Ox
03/03/2015 12:43 am
Xeronic_OG
IGN: Xeronic_OG

Skype: Message me if i'm accepted and ill be glad to tell you.

Experience: Iv been helper on 4 servers and a beta tester on another one.

Why do you deserve this: I will try my best helping out the server whether its just testing commands, testing mechanics, helping new players on the server, or even being a guinea pig for an admin's delight.

What will you bring to the server: I can be helpful towards new players and friendly towards more skilled players. I have a pretty good sense of humor and a good sense to know when to not take it too far.

Extra: I can be on just about everyday for an hour or three. On the weekends i can put even more hours in.
03/03/2015 2:11 am
ShakingBroom
More information please, if you don't bother, declined.
03/02/2015 11:59 pm
ShakingBroom
Anyone not replied to by this time is declined.

We really need a good dev guys!
03/02/2015 10:32 pm
FlyinCheats
IGN: Flyin

Role applying for: Admin

Experience: I am a head-admin on pvptm, we are famous for our youtube reviews and plays on the server, the server has lost abit of notice but that's why i'm here today, as head-admin on PvPTM my duty is to use plugins such as worldguard and worldedit and config, all this stuff takes time and i am very patient with my work, Also being a head-admin i ask if any players need help and ect.. ect.. what you would expect a head-admin to be like, i am head-admin for a reason and without my hard work i would not be in the position i am on this server today.

Why do you deserve this: i deserve this because i know plugins very well/learn them very quickly, i am trustworthy and friendly to staff and or players of all kinds, i may help with building or plugins or anything that you would need from a admin, also i am very hard working and very helpful in times of need, if anyone was to need help/assistance i could be very much helpful knowing all commands of essentials worldguard, permissionsex, worldedit, echopet and many many more, so if a player was having a issue say.. uh they simply lost their rank? if there are ranks that is i would simply ask for proof of said rank and if proof follows i would gladly give said person back their once was rank, that is of course i check with many people that said person has had rank and was suddenly gone in mysterious ways then i would add them back to said rank, on other notes if staff ever needed me to do some work say with putting flags in regions or even setting up regions i could handle that, enough about plugins and knowing about them lets get to the players.. read next area

What will you bring to the server: I will bring a nice and happy community that is by helping the ones in need and helping the ones even not in need of any help but still looking to have fun, i am very kind person and a funny guy, i will dedicate myself as admin to follow all staff rules and player rules along with any newly added rules in the future, i will contribute anyway possible to the server. i won't only dedicate my time i will be able to be online the server almost a full day if not already a full day, if there are any questions a player has i will greatly answer it, and it i don't know much about the question i will look it up till i know enough about it, i will catch hackers and i surely do know how to catch them, bin catching them for 5 years now.. seems long to you but not to me, i will bring endless hours into this server and endless years to come, i will bring endless kindness to the players and enforce all rules as they are stated, i will do my best, the best i can of 100%.

Extra: I do have school so easter time at 4:00 pm or 4:30 pm i should be able to come online and do my staff dutys, ect..
03/02/2015 11:57 pm
ShakingBroom
Accepted as Admin, ip is on page 2.
03/02/2015 8:11 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Lux Craft
Format for everyone:

IGN: BOB_525

Role applying for: Builders

Experience: I have been playing minecraft since the very beta. I am an advanced builder.

Why do you deserve this: I love to build. I have made many different advanced structures like cruise ships, castles, ancient structures and towns like Rome.

What will you bring to the server: I will bring amazing and advanced buildings to this server the will gain more members and server respect.

Extra: I joined the minecraft life when it first came out.

Good luck!
03/02/2015 11:57 pm
ShakingBroom
Accepted, you will need to go do a test though.
03/02/2015 7:38 pm
jackinthemachine
IGN: xrawritsjackx

Role applying for: Moderator/Admin

Experience: I started at the very bottom at a rather popular custom Tekkit pack server back in 2012 when I was 15, and two years later I was the Head Admin. The now defunct "TM Tekkit" server has become an empty void for me, so I would enjoy to start crafting again with a good community. I can design server graphics in Photoshop and am a creative builder in game aswell.

Why do you deserve this: I feel I would make a good staff member in a higher position as I am a easy person to get along with. I am very social and am not upset by much and know how to deal with abrasive players.

What will you bring to the server: I will bring sanity and responsibility to this server along with a positive attitude.

Extra: Availability for me varies from week to week as I do have responsibilites and festivities that need attending, haha.
03/02/2015 11:58 pm
ShakingBroom
Accepted as backup staff, basically means you are a normal player but you will be the first choice we go to if we lost a staff member for any reason.
03/02/2015 5:27 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
NerdyFlash
IGN: TheFlash2910

Role applying for: Head Mod/ Admin

Experience: I own a server and have been staff on other servers and owned other servers as well. I am great with plugins and configuration and dealing with any type of player.

Why do you deserve this: I deserve this since I can help make your server a better one and am looking for a place I can dedicate my time to.

What will you bring to the server: Discipline, more fun, better configuration, more features, easy gameplay and much more!

Extra: I'm 14, love minecraft and coding, and love to help out!
03/02/2015 5:06 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dolphin
willis1450
Hello, I am Willis.

IGN: Willis

Role applying for: Head-Mod or Admin.

Experience: I have been granted with staff positions on 3 other servers. I have applied on 4 (this being the 4th), and I have filled the spots of Head-Mod twice, and Head-Admin.

Why do you deserve this: I am very trustworthy, and reliable. I will listen to everything that everyone has to say. I am arguably the most mature and responsible person you could meet under the age of 21.

What will you bring to the server: I will bring excellent security skills to the server, I will make the environment safe and fun to play in. I am also a bit skilled in the arts of building.

Extra:I am 15. My name is Willis Monroe and I love to play american Football and Baseball.
03/02/2015 11:56 pm
ShakingBroom
Accepted as Head-Mod. IP is above
03/02/2015 3:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Rambow409
IGN:xAutumn

Role applying for: What ever suits my application

Experience: As i have previously owned a server i know how tough it can be with plugins. When i spotted a problem i got really annoyed . But apart from that i have been helping out on many servers previously but unfortunately they have been shut down due to lack of funds. Which is becoming more of a problem :/

Why do you deserve this: Well im only going to keep this short but all im looking for is to settle down, help a server that i could be active on every day. Also have responsibility to make the server a nice place for any newcomer.

What will you bring to the server: Hours of dedication and hope!

Extra: I fly for a living !
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome