Recruiting Staff (NatureCraft ) Apply Here!:)

carrotWaffle2323's Avatar carrotWaffle232312/12/14 11:22 pm
12/31/2014 3:30 pm
Electrik_Ninja's Avatar Electrik_Ninja
I have closed the topic .Will open a new one:)
PLS IGNORE THIS TOPIC!
The updated topic is at
updated-recruiting-staff-for-naturecraft-t461611.html
Anything posted here will be ignored:)
carrotWaffle2323
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/27/2014 9:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Cobblerstone
You got it!
12/27/2014 9:56 pm
carrotWaffle2323
12/27/2014 9:53 pm
carrotWaffle2323
Im gonna close this topic and open a new one
12/27/2014 9:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Cobblerstone
Still looking for staff?
12/27/2014 9:49 pm
carrotWaffle2323
Hello everyone .I will close this topic and open a new one
-MrSai
12/13/2014 1:37 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Come and apply positions still open!
12/13/2014 1:29 am
carrotWaffle2323
helga,
u r accepted
12/13/2014 1:03 am
Level 1 : New Network
HelgaBail
Minecraft Name: AlabamaGamer2004
Do you charge : No
Why you want to be a moderator: I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or staff. Also, I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
How much time are you willing to help in a day: My schedule is a little messed up this week, so probably 4 hours.
Have you done this before: Actually, yes. Many times.
What will i get from you if you are accepted?: You would get a smart, innovative, and Mature guy.
12/13/2014 12:55 am
carrotWaffle2323
U r accepted
12/13/2014 12:50 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Minecraft Name: ELMOSISKO
Do you charge : Never
Why you want to be a moderator: I would like to be mod because i haven't been doing much to help servers out lately (Like 1 month) and want to get back to doing stuff for servers. Also because i enjoy building and meeting new people and helping them out. And to try to show off my skills to others and get my name around
How much time are you willing to help in a day: I am going to try to help a lot but i do have other things to do in life
Have you done this before: Yes i have done this around 6 other times and want to get back to having all the fun of helping and being staff
What will i get from you if you are accepted?: All of my skills, plugin knowledge and help that i can give u. Also i would help all players and help everyone that needs it if its staff that's higher or lower. And with my help I will be trustworthy and do what i have to for the server
12/13/2014 12:41 am
carrotWaffle2323
Sorry OhhMyRyan But i cant Accept you as you as a moderator but i can accept ypu as a builder.I will contact you soon to inform the ip
12/13/2014 12:26 am
Anastasiabear
IGN: AnastasiaBear
Do you charge : No
Why you want to be a moderator: I Will Help The Server And Bring A Creative And Fun Aspect To The Server I Will Always Help Out New Players And Most Of All Ill Help Out On Building
How much time are you willing to help in a day: 2 - 4 Hours A Day
Have you done this before: Yes
What will i get from you if you are accepted?: Well I wouldn't Do Anything Different Then If I Didnt Get Accepted But Bring Friends On And Help You Build.
Extra: My Skype Names Anastasia.Bushby So If You Want To Add Me And Ask Me Questions On Anything Feel Free To, I Am Very Happy I May Be Join Your Staff Very Soon And Hopefully You'll Pick Me. And As Always Peace Out Dudes
12/13/2014 12:45 am
carrotWaffle2323
Are you good with plugins or would you like to be a builder?
12/13/2014 12:23 am
OhhMyRyan
hey, im using another persons question template, however it should answeer your questions (: Thank you for this opportunity
IM FROM AUSTRALIA AND LIVE IN ADELAIDE!
Your Name:Ryan
IGN:Largus22 (i can change, i got another MC code)
Position:Moderator or Admin
Maturity Level: 9/10 - can be funny at times ( thats when i become good friends with others)
How we can contact you: Skype, Hotmail, Facebook, Steam
Skype: bboy.ryan (mics broken atm so cant talk, however can chat still )
Time you can spend on server: Final year of school so i gotta focus, however i can say 2 hrs everyday (Weekends more)yeah! If you ever need help or need me on, i can be there! On holidays atm so i can be on 24/7
How professional are you: I was Co-Owner of AmazingMines, so i know a lot of things and have huge amounts of experience
Why we should choose you: I am easy to work with, always wanting to improve/create, I can advertise for the server, make logo's & banners etc I also recommend plugins or anything that will gain us advantage over our competitors.
Why would you like to help?:I'm trying to find a server that i will call "home". i love towny servers and i want to help this server reach its full potential goals. I want to play and also help at the same time.
Experience: I've created a lot of buildings/spawns/worlds etc etc However me installing plugins etc is not my thing haha
Proof of Experience:I would show you, however the server i was on shut down due to lack of time management. Another server reset the worlds which deleted everything -.- However go to google and search for "AmazingMines" You'll see a lot of advertiments and youtube clips ( i made 1-2 ) I also made the gif banners
Strengths: Building (redstone included), designing, communication, marketing, advertising, can dell with problems without a hassle, i treat everyone fairly
Weaknesses:Installing plugins etc anything with plugins etc haha i have really low experience in those areas
Skills:pretty much my Strength.
About You: I'm 18 and I'm from Australia. Attending my first year of university next year (cant wait) I love my IT - programming, creating websites ( which I can do for this server).
Feel free to ask any questions!
Ps. I do know how to moderate forums etc. Im a web developer
And i also give out my skype if i get accepted!

Thankyou for this opportunity
12/13/2014 12:43 am
carrotWaffle2323
Sorry OhhMyRyan But i cant Accept you as you as a moderator but i can accept ypu as a builder.
12/12/2014 11:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
preston7791
Minecraft Name: preston7791
Do you charge : Nope
Why you want to be a moderator: I want to be a moderator Because i am very Loyal, Mature and Dedicated. I can get all of my friends on the server from Skype, Minecraft RealLife ECT.. If any new people join the serve I will give them a very warm welcome by saying welcome to the server and enjoy your stay . I have a very Out Of The Box Creative and Adventerious mid when it comes to building. Id i see a hacker i will get video proof and or a screen shot and send it to a staff member or a owner . I will Follow and Obey all of the rules that are instructed by a staff member.
How much time are you willing to help in a day: i will help at least 8 hours a day
Have you done this before: Yes I have many times
What will i get from you if you are accepted?: I will do whatever you ask me to do and i am very good with solving and or fixing problems when it comes to player fights or riots
12/12/2014 11:39 pm
carrotWaffle2323
see u there:)
12/12/2014 11:38 pm
carrotWaffle2323
ok the ip is
12/31/2014 3:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
where do I go
12/12/2014 11:35 pm
carrotWaffle2323
Which server shall we work with first prison or survival?
12/12/2014 11:36 pm
Electrik_Ninja
I like survival servers better
12/12/2014 11:32 pm
Electrik_Ninja
I am really good at those
12/12/2014 11:31 pm
Electrik_Ninja
that is my specialty
12/12/2014 11:31 pm
carrotWaffle2323
Are you good with permission plugins?
12/12/2014 11:30 pm
Electrik_Ninja
Minecraft Name: Electrik_Ninja

Do you charge : Nope

Why you want to be a moderator: because of a few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature and I need something to dedicate my time to!

How much time are you willing to help in a day: 4 hours a day

Have you done this before:I am currently ownening my own server called Electric Craft and I have been the owner of a server which says a lot considering when you are an owner you have to be always checking on the server always making sure no ones breaking the rules and also when owning a server you have to make sure all the plugins are working right so I'm basically saying being a owner is hard work which means a lot. I also have been a dev once and have been admin 3-4 times unfortuanlly I either got demoted or the server closed but it makes sense since this is my first time on in about a month but ill be more active I've also been mod many times

What will i get from you if you are accepted?:I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome