Recruiting Staff to help with an FTB Infinity Evolved 1.7.10 PVE Server.

PotatoesNGravy's Avatar PotatoesNGravy9/26/17 5:27 pm history
1 emeralds 168 2
9/26/2017 8:49 pm
PotatoesNGravy's Avatar PotatoesNGravy
So I'm running a FTB Infinity Evolved server, its 1.7.10.

I'd like a bit of help from whoevers willing to offer.

I've hosted a hexxit server for about a year, but that was a bit easier, and it's been awhile.

I'm looking for anyone who's willing to help me further this server to ensure a fun, stable, and beautiful looking atmosphere.

I've got a basic spawn built, but I got a bit confused halfway through, and not to mention I'm having issues with getting any half decent shop plugin, so plugin experts or the such would help.

I'm currently running it with kcauldron, but open to redoing it with another system that allows plugin capability if you have experience.

I have no intention of paying staff an actualy salary, so sorry if that's what you are seeking.

However I may be willing to offer a tiny bit of cash for services such as custom plugins, or maintenance to get something working etc if I feel its appropiate and not something mind blowingly easy.

I'd prefer you to be of legal age as well, just for maturity sake, but honestly anyone knowledgeable and/or mature is more than welcome to apply.

My preferred method of contact is here through pms or discord, but open to skype, email, reddit etc

I don't really have an app persay, but just tell me any information you feel may be important
PotatoesNGravy
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner