-=-= FUTURE MEDIEVAL SERVER -=-= | $NEED STAFF TEAM MEMBERS$

CalebTheFirst's Avatar CalebTheFirst9/13/15 6:43 pm
9/26/2015 5:09 pm
CalebTheFirst's Avatar CalebTheFirst
Hi, I'm Caleb. I've recently decided on creating a Medieval server. I am financially able to afford this server but I need a team to help me come up with ideas and help design this server!

Ideas I have for the server:
- Pandora's Box
- Custom Weapons
- Quests
- Different Abilities
- Different Kits for players to choose from
- Custom crafting recipes
- Races
- Rent-able Shops for players to start their own business.
- Leveling System
- Boss Fights
- Special Abilities

I have been considering many more ideas.

Certain Team Members I am looking for:
- Co-Owner / Server Manager - Helps run the server.
- Head-Admin - Help supervise all the online admins and takes own the duties of an regular admin.
- Admin - Helps create rules and enforces the rules.
- Head-Moderator - Supervises the online moderators and takes own the duties of a normal moderator.
- Modertaor - Enforces the rules and keeps players calm in all situations.
- Map Designer / Terraformer - Helps designs the map / spawn and terraforms the map. Must be experienced with worldpainter.
- Website (Enjin designer) - Designs the site.

Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Proof of work:
Why should you be apart of the team?:
Do you work / play well with others?:
Tell me about yourself:
When did you start Minecraft?:
Why do you think you'd be a good asset to this future server?:
CalebTheFirst
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/26/2015 5:09 pm
CalebTheFirst
bump!
09/22/2015 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
VortexGhostZ
Name:Troy Fraser
IGN: VortexGhostZ
Position: Administrator
Experience you have working?: I am good with World edit - Redstone
Proof of work: Ehm, I can show you
Why should you be apart of the team?: I would like to be apart of the team because Theirs a lot of server in this world that are just..Not fun due to lazy mods / admins And i want to help create a fun Anti-Hacker environment.
Do you work / play well with others?: Yes
Tell me about yourself: Im scottish, I hate hackers, Im a huge gamer so im on pc every day..No joke I still go to high school But not a time problem And i can get hackers away....I can piss off people who mess with me then they go.. Just like the time a friends Instagram got hacked (30m later... FINE ILL GIVE IT BACK) And that is not spam i do its bribe / persuasion.
When did you start Minecraft?: May 23 2009
Why do you think you'd be a good asset to this future server?: I think i will be a good asset because Ill basically be The server riot squad hacker come in THEY GET knocked the f out So yeah, I hope i get this part!

EXTRA FOR LOLZ - https://gyazo.com/0e92a8658b2cf803c3643e6034619672
09/22/2015 4:16 pm
jynx123
No longer interested
09/22/2015 4:04 pm
CalebTheFirst
Bump!
09/18/2015 10:50 am
CalebTheFirst
Bump!
09/17/2015 10:38 am
robhen5
And I am a team player.
09/17/2015 10:36 am
robhen5
I would Like to apply for moderator
Name Joshua Morris
IGN robhen5
Skype joshua.morris1221
Age 13
I have been playing mc for 1 and a half years.
I can do some coding and am currently working on a mod.
I will do my best at the job.
Thanks
Joshua
ps I am a team player
09/17/2015 10:07 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312
Also I am on my phone throughout the day, so you can contact me at any time and I will be able to chat.
09/17/2015 10:06 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312
[bName:[/b]
I am afraid that I can't display my name over the internet for personal reasons. However, I can via Skype when it's more private.

IGN:
nemssi

Position:
Co-owner

Experience you have working?:
I have owned, managed, administrated, moderated, as well as develop multiple different servers on games that are not even closely related to Minecraft. By develop, I literally mean I went out of my way to learn things that I normally wouldn't want to do in the first place. It's a lot of work. My experience as a staff member on any server has taught me countless of things such as how to run a efficient server. Or how to keep staff members in line and as productive as can be.

Proof of work
There is no proof of my work.

Why should you be apart of the team?:
As stated below, because I am doing the application from bottom to top, I am enthusiastic about everything, it doesn't matter what it is. I also think I should be apart of the team because I have a lot of experience with managing servers, as well as a functional staff team. I myself, have owned several different servers on Minecraft and other games on Steam. Joining the staff team would be a pleasure for me because I have been looking for work to do for a long time but have never found a role that I wanted to pursue until now.

Do you work / play well with others?:
Of course.

Tell me about yourself:
I am an avid gamer like most. I spend most of my time on the computer, if not on the computer I am usually sleeping in my bedroom. I am enthusiastic about any server oppurtunities, even if it's a little server. I dedicate my time to only one server, that being said, I have applied for other servers already and this isn't my first application but if when an application is accepted and everyone else contacts me, I kindly turn down the offer as I have already found a server to work on. I tend to a nice person but I can be pretty serious when it comes down to it. Skype calls are not really my thing and I dislike having to chat in one, I'm not going to say why. It's personal reasons really.

When did you start Minecraft?: I started playing Minecraft before the actual release date, I started playing Minecraft around 2010 or 2011. I can't necessarily remember. I've been playing Minecraft however, since the early betas.

Why do you think you'd be a good asset to this future server?:
Well I am a team player and enthusiastic about the job that is given at hand. I notice things a lot quicker than most. I tend to handle tough situations as professional as can be, as well as keeping calm when something makes me just a tiny bit angry. When it comes to handling a staff member that is not as active as he said he would or if a staff member had broken a rule either on the server or as a staff member in general, I tend to talk to them right away and get their side of the story.
09/16/2015 6:12 pm
CalebTheFirst
Thanks for the apps! Gonna get to you all this weekend.
09/16/2015 1:43 pm
TheGappleGamerYT
Name:Joe
IGN:ItzFrosted
Position:Co-Owner
Experience you have working?:i have run many servers in the past from op prison to towny, i have been a plugin dev admin head admin co owner and more.
Proof of work:dont have any sorry
Why should you be apart of the team?:because i can bring a good vibe to the server and i am very helpful i can setup groups and kits in less than 4 hours
Do you work / play well with others?: i do
Tell me about yourself: im awesome
When did you start Minecraft?: sinse 1.5.2 (2013)
Why do you think you'd be a good asset to this future server?:im awesome
09/17/2015 9:20 am
CalebTheFirst
This application gives me little to almost no information. Especially if you're applying for Co-Owner. Your grammar is way out there. Simply stating that you're "awesome" is not relevant or suitable for this team or server. You also said you have been a plugin developer. Setting up plugins and configuring them doesn't mean you are developing them. It means you're configuring for your use on the server. Developing plugins is when you code them using Java. I as well can set up groups and kits; but it would only take me about 30 minutes to create them. Sorry but I am going to have to reject your application.
09/16/2015 1:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Elfqueen676
Name: Dee
IGN: Elfqueen67
Position: Terraformer is preferred, however I can learn to use worldpainter to make maps and can step into leadership positions if its really needed.
Experience you have working?: Iv been bouncing around MC for almost 3 years
Proof of work: Unfortunitly I have very few pics of my terraforming. Id be totally fine with doing some kind of in game test or something. http://imgur.com/a/Umq7W
Why should you be apart of the team?: I'm a pretty good terraformer, and have the ability to run builds/build teams if needed.
Do you work / play well with others?:Yes
Tell me about yourself: Not much to say past Im pretty friendly and work a lot IRL, So I cant dedicate a ton of time to the server.
When did you start Minecraft?: 2013.
Why do you think you'd be a good asset to this future server?: I have a lot of experience you can tap into
09/14/2015 1:51 pm
CalebTheFirst
Bump!
09/13/2015 8:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Porkspeedo
Name: Joey Lynn
IGN: Eternal_Surge
Position: Head-Admin
Experience you have working?: See my custom Application for further info.
Proof of work: See my custom Application for further info.
Why should you be apart of the team?: I am an amazing team player, I have loads of experience, I know how to generate a happy community and keep it there, I have great social skills, I can dedicate a lot of time and I strive for only the best server possible and will try my hardest to advertise etc.. in order to get it there.
Do you work / play well with others?: yes!
Tell me about yourself: I am a 17 year old gamer, I love Playing MC, I am hard worker and I am extremely mature and open to all types of stuff like constructive criticism, new ideas, team meetings, etc.. in order to develop and maintain a server that everyone can enjoy!
When did you start Minecraft?: I started playing in early 2010.
Why do you think you'd be a good asset to this future server?: I am experienced, I can offer a unique way to develop and run your server to ensure maximum player counts and satisfaction and I know how to get the servers name out there and gain members.

Custom App!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MfF ... PXpeos/pub
09/13/2015 8:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
CapNickSparrow2
I can make custom weapons and recipes for you, add me on skype of your interested at: NinjaNicholas101
09/13/2015 8:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Blockhead
Zoyarox
I'm not sure if I'm suitable for a rank you offered, but I have an idea about the server.
Make something like an MMO,, for example World of Warcraft - but with demigods and similar stuff. In 1.9 it's super easy to add new items too, so that would be done pretty easily. It should include a storage and trading system.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome