Recruiting ARTISTS & DEVELOPERS: The Spire Network.

Petals4013's Avatar Petals40139/23/18 5:44 am history
3 emeralds 213 3
10/2/2018 10:06 pm
Petals4013's Avatar Petals4013

Welcome to the Spire Network.

(Hi there, I'm Petals! I'm working with Sixbits on this network, and I'm posting this thread on his behalf. Just letting you know that before you get confused- the following introduction is written by him.)

Salutations, I’m Sixbits! I’ve been behind management jobs for multiple unique servers and gamemodes along with my good friend and partner in crime @CookiesNom since 2014. Since then we’ve created and curated a collection of unique gamemodes unlike Minecraft has ever seen. We’ve always strived to make gamemodes that have never been done before, with “unique” features.

And now, with a hefty collection of past servers, and years of knowledge and feedback, we’re making a network. You won't find any of the usual gamemodes on this network - no factions, creative or prison. Our aim is to be 100% original in all that we do, and to bring our new take on Minecraft multiplayer to life. Here is what we have planned...

The Spire Network Hub - A gamemode in itself.
The hub is a gamemode on its own. Straight off the bat, players will be thrown into a feature-filled hub full of unique features, putting our hub server to more use than any other. Along with being a gateway for our accompanying servers, our network hub contains its own special features. Immerse yourself in our five unique themed areas, each with its own games, quests, shops and more. Multiple hubs allow for minimal lag, so there is no need to worry about a high player count harming your enjoyment. And the completion of mini-games, achievements, quests, and event participating will reward you with credits, pins and cosmetics.

In the future, these credits can be spent on houses and housing features. However pin packs, mystery boxes and cosmetic hats and clothing will be available upon release.

Pins are a way for each player to show off their achievements within the hub. They’re awarded for participating in mini-games, doing quests, and they can even be awarded outside of the hub, through achievements and for taking part in events. Pins can be accessed through the players inventory, where they can then equip them to their lanyard to show to other players, who they’d only need to right-click on to see their player profile and lanyard. Pins vary in their rarity and the rarest pins have magic abilities that can be activated when equipped. Pins can also be traded with other players, creating an economy of items in our network hub, as well as a means to take part in our community and collect all the pins you can.

Cosmetics consist of 3D modeled hats and costumes for the player to decorate themselves with. A wide variety of equippable items allows for countless unique combinations to make your player stand out from the rest. Exclusive hats and items are available during holidays and special server events to make you stand out that wee bit more and only make trading more exciting.

The centerpoint of the hub is, of course, the Spire - the core of our network. It is a symbol of our networks creativity and uniqueness. Within it can be found the portals to each of our gamemodes, as well as an amphitheater where events will be held. Below is the plan we created for the map, and next to it is what we have completed so far.

Now let us tell you what we’re capable of, and what will soon be apart of the network. Gamemodes include:

MineScape: https://minescape.us/
We're behind the remake of RuneScape in Minecraft - MineScape. This is a continuation from ArkhamNetworks’ MineScape from 2015. MineScape is a detailed Minecraft MMORPG full of many custom-made quests, skills, 3D modeled armor, mobs and weapons. Also included is a unique soundtrack, a custom resource pack full of 3D models and an original server plugin. Guilds, social systems, bosses, and more are on the server or in the coming future.

This project has been in development since 2016, but since we’ve been focusing on the development of the network, it has been closed. However, when it first went live last year, it was well-received and proved to be an incredibly enjoyable experience for all those involved. Check out our server trailer below.

The Vault
We're also behind the Mad Max/Fallout inspired Wasteland RPG called The Vault. The server was popular in 2015, where we were the first to have custom vehicles built into a vanilla Minecraft server (this was a couple of months before Hypixel’s Turbo Kart Racers). You can find videos of these vehicles on YouTube. We're currently remaking a new Wasteland-themed server for the network, many elements of which will be borrowed from The Vault.

Westworld
This server is a Wild West Roleplay experience with heaps of custom 3D models and a working steam train. Our brand-new take on the Old West gives roleplay a fresh new feel, unlike any other seen before. In-game voice chat and in-depth roleplaying features allow for a miraculously immersive experience. Saloons, bandit camps, canyons and caverns scatter the map, taking the player back to a simpler time where it was every man for himself. Live as an honorable citizen, or become an outlaw- it’s all up to you. Westworld is a world to see! Check out our bonkers server trailer below.

Feudal Conquest
This is a medieval Rust inspired survival RPG. The server includes custom base-building mechanics and many different classes, skills, custom weapons & abilities to choose from. This survival gamemode is tough, and not for the faint-hearted. If you’ve enjoyed games like Rust, DayZ and Ark, then you’ll love this server that’s all about conquering, grinding and war.

Recruitment
But in order to do something so ambitious, we need your support. volunteers are desperately needed, including everything from designers, to developers, to builders. Don’t be afraid to get in touch- if we can pull this off, this network will go down as the best. Join me in this adventure, and let’s revive the unique Minecraft server experience together.

Developers: contact Sixbits
Email: jackblackwellmedia@gmail.com
Discord: Sixbits#5449

Builders & Designers: contact Petals4013
Discord: Petals#9981
You can also reply to this thread or message me on here!

Discord server: https://discord.gg/YrCVuvD
Petals4013
Level 24 : Expert Princess