Skyrim: Recruitment of Builders and Voxelsniper user`s

MrAdventurous's Avatar MrAdventurous12/31/11 11:25 am
1/13/2012 3:45 pm
MrAdventurous's Avatar MrAdventurous
The Son`s of Skyrim
Quick run down off the Server:So to put it simply when you join you have the choice of ether being a Stormcloak o'r a part of the imperial legion, the two factions fight over territories and forts.If you wish to be a lone wolf you can, maybe even be a mercenary.
When we've got the server laid out we may begin to think about adding more factions such as the companions and such but right know we need to lay out the skeleton before the flesh.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/the-sons-of-skyrim/

I am looking for people who have a REAL passion for Skyrim and are good at building, also people who are good with Voxelsniper to create the landscape of Skyrim.
If you have any interest in this then please leave you're IGN, what you're good at and why i should trust you with Voxelsniper.
Thank you for reading!
Can someone help me with permission`s? I need a group that i can use to let everyone help build WITHOUT having to many other commands. All they need is Voxel sniper and to set there game mode to one or two.
MrAdventurous
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/13/2012 3:45 pm
MrAdventurous
Can someone help me with permission`s? I need a group that i can use to let everyone help build WITHOUT having to many other commands. All they need is Voxel sniper and to set there game mode to one or two.
01/12/2012 9:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
jackal10101
and you can trust me because i no what it feels like when someone roens a projekt and sky rim is boss oops i did not mean to post same thing 2s
01/12/2012 9:07 pm
jackal10101
and you can trust me because i no what it feels like when someone roens a projekt and sky rim is boss
01/12/2012 9:04 pm
jackal10101
i think you should white list me because i no skyrim and i am good with voxel sniper and i have bin looking for a good skyrim server and i think this is it
01/10/2012 11:27 am
MrAdventurous
Ha ha! That's the exact part that I made including the Helgen part, and yes that of what i built was on a flat map.
BTW i tried joining your server and it seems it wasn't on.
Anyway, to all builders!The server will be turned on probably tomorrow (my UK time 12/1/12) and well see if my map is worth using.
Note:All will be rewarded for there hard work and contributions with in game unique stuff, ranks and more!

Minecraft 1.1. RELEASED WAITING FOR UPDATE!
01/09/2012 12:47 pm
MrAdventurous
Thank you for your interest all names will be added, now one last question.I have a quarter complete skyrim map, but what would you guys prefer that or a fresh flat map?
01/10/2012 9:00 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Architect
Cirquo
Hmm, maybe fresh map. Or if that ur quarter isn't then on a flat map... Btw Im just making Falkreath in my server, 31.3.254.196:25574
01/06/2012 2:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheDiegue
Oh yeah and also i really love skyrim alreadt finished the game and most of the secondary missions

SUPPORT THE SORMCLOAKS!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
01/06/2012 2:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheDiegue
IGN: TheDiegue

I dont really know how to use voxelsniper but i like detail and love building in minecraft (and skyrim) so i would really like to help out with this project plus i have expirenace building in my own server just ask and i can send u the picture off my main city it is pretty cool, sad i didnt have the time to do a 24 hour server lol so i shuted down.

You can trust me cause i think im serious when it comes to hard work although some times i get abit too exited building lol
01/06/2012 1:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Iamkckc9
just saying I am a server and a map all ready and waiting for you

PM if U want the IP
01/06/2012 1:49 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Architect
Cirquo
Hello! I'm PenguiN_x, and I amd very good medieval buildings builder (check my profile) and also I can use Voxel Sniper (again check my profile), also im very helpful and mature person!

- Thanks

Oh and btw I have a server, too
01/06/2012 1:43 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Cleber2532V
I would love to help with interiors and details though im not good with voxel sniper though i can help focus on details if youd like. love focusing on details becuase its the thing no one pays much attention to but wows the person more tahn ever my ign is Cleber2532. Thank you
01/06/2012 1:40 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
whenwas
IGN: whenwas
I am fairly new to voxel sniper but I do have a sense of detail that I wish to use to bring the world of skyrim to this server.

I can be trusted because I will not use it to cause damage but to make the landscape look more like skyrim. I have been looking for a server with a skyrim theme ever since the game came out and I am looking forward to this one wether I am helping to building or simply enjoying the server.
01/01/2012 4:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Iamkckc9
IGN: kckc9

I'm good at everything voxelsniper

you should trust me because I am great with voxelsniper and I am a very trustworthy person
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome