Recruitment Phase

0 emerald 0 replies 97 views | started 10/19/2017 10:47 pm by Deputy Wolfy
Hello friends I am glad to announce the new upcoming network I am creating is accepting staff applications and I do that we all can become part of the same team! We are currently working on a new network including SMP, Factions, OP Factions, Creative, Survival, Possibly Vanilla Survival, and Possibly Skyblock. We have just finished building the hub to our new network so none of the other game modes have been finished or even setup at this point in time and we aren't trying to rush into anything so we are going to take the time to hire dedicated staff members to help us on our journey to open our server. We do not have a specific age limit that is required to apply but we do ask that you act mature when it is called for and we will not tolerate staff abusing their permissions to hurt, harm, and/or attack any other player or staff member on the server. We aren't going to be picky with being active a lot as we do understand that your have other things outside of the game to take care of but we do at least want you to be active a few times a week to help us out. If you do feel you want to join our team and help us grow then contact me with the information below!

Note:
If you don't receive a reply from me tonight I will be sure to reply to you as quick as I can tomorrow.

Contact Info:

Discord :
Deputy Wolfy#4973

I do recommend contacting me through discord as that is what I am most active on and what is pretty much essential when applying for staff.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this and not "Skip Over The Entire Thing".

Best Regards ~ DeputyWolfy

Posted by avatar
Deputy Wolfy
Level 1 : New Network

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome