RED DEAD REALMS! MINDCRACK INSPIRED VANILLA YOUTUBE SERVER

mpd326's Avatar mpd32611/26/13 3:12 pm
1 emeralds 3.3k 115
3/29/2014 5:04 pm
mpd326's Avatar mpd326
Hello everybody! I'm looking for members for my vanilla mindcrack/hermitcraft inspired server. I'm looking for people who have skill in Minecraft and play on the server frequently. I'm looking to have fun with everyone and make new friends, like Mindcrack! The server currently has 15 slots, but I'll expand if we need too! READ THE WHOLE THING PLEASE. I WANT TO YOU GUYS TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT I WANT.

Requirements:
Be able to speak and understand English well.
Very skillful in the game.
No griefing other server members (for example destroying what others built)
Communicate with other members. I really don't want you to be silent all the time. Sorry shy people Posted Image.
Be able to respect other members, by being nice and friendly!
If you get into the server play often! This not a server where you join then quit on the first day. If you want to leave of course, please contact me through skype.
Be mature, don't be childish and immature.
Recording to post to YouTube or streaming on twitch. Make sure you have good quality videos, because I'll be checking that.
Make an LP (Let's play) on the server, so it would be a bit more interesting.
PVP:

If you don't know what PVP stands for it means "player versus player". I know lots of people enjoy pvp, but on this server we must keep it to an extent. You must ask someone to pvp first instead of killing him without knowing. But of course, you can always drop an anvil on someone, that's funny. If you don't know what I mean for example, don't go repeatedly killing someone, that's annoying and rude.
Server Properties:
Difficulty is on normal because I want people to enjoy their experience instead of dying constantly.
Server is hosted on the east coast of the US.
Player slots is 15.
Gamemode in survival.
Spawning monsters is on.
Generating Structures is on.
Max build height is 256.
Pranking:
You may prank, but no fire, lava, or tnt. I don't allow that because I don't want anyone's creations or items getting damaged.
Pranking is all fun and games, but please keep it on a bearable level. I don't want people pranking each other constantly, and spending all their time cleaning it up.
YouTube/Livestreaming:

You have be recording or livestreaming on the server to get accepted. I'll be looking at the quality of your videos, how often you produce them, and audio. You MUST have videos for me to look at because how else am I supposed to look at quality? I'll be expecting the members to record/livestream often on the server to make it more interesting!
Application:
I will be looking for high quality applications. No one sentence answers! Make your application detailed! Format below:

IGN:
Skype name:
Youtube channel/Twitch.tv channel:
Why do you want to join this server?:
How often would you play on the server?:
What are you best at in Minecraft, whatever it is please explain.:
Pictures/videos of builds you want to share with me (highly recommended)
Will you be doing an LP on the server, if so how often would you post and what would you do in the episodes?:
Anything else you want to say about yourself or in general?:
Would you donate towards the server?:
Why did you choose this server?
Questions?:

[b]I will send you a minecraft forums message and quote your reply on this topic! Message me if you have any questions!
First Episodes of Each Person On The Server:
The0rang3gam3r: [url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR1sEJXnwd4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUFHeaeTt__2D5qr4agavW-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR1sEJXn ... qr4agavW-w[/url]
MpdPlaysMinecraft (me): [url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv18ZQguiA4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUxPvo0fKY5gnnGznDiBqVJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv18ZQgu ... GznDiBqVJA[/url]
mpd326
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2014 5:04 pm
mpd326
Accepting once more.
02/17/2014 3:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
iiObliviousii
Application

IGN: iiObliviousii

Timezone/Country: Canada, Eastern.

Skype name: Will be given if I'm accepted.

Youtube channel/Twitch.tv channel: NA. Becoming a youtuber is something that I'll try and work towards.

Why do you want to join this server?: Even though i'm a girl, I'm a good problem solver, creative, pretty smart when it comes to minecraft ideas and helping the server I am currently working with grow. I love having fun and interacting with the members and staff everyday. I'm very dedicated to my position as a staff member, I will make sure that your server will make great progress as we progress through the years. With some past experience I want to share my Ideas, thoughts, creativity, and abilities throughout this server, help it grow and make it as fun as possible for everyone. I love working with everyone and monitoring the activity happening in the server. Again with some of my past experience I'll work my butt off to help gain new players everyday, advertise, vote, manage problems, new ideas/activities, interact with the players, Attending the newbies on the server, and with my building skills I'll do my best to make your buildings amazing. Through the years experiencing servers and how they run, learning new things, plugins ect I want to put my skills to good use towards your server, helping, monitoring for problems, building spawns, mini games ect. I want to dedicate myself and my time to this server to help as much as I can through the years. Becoming apart of your staff team would be a great deal to me and I'll put my best work towards the server as a staff member.

How often would you play on the server?: Weekdays, 3-5 hours, Weekends, 7-12 hours.

What are you best at in Minecraft, whatever it is please explain.: I'm best with building because that's something I enjoy doing. Creating new ideas, new designs, pixel art, Medieval themes, winter themes, summer themes, jungle themes, spawns, Mini game spawns ect.

Pictures/videos of builds you want to share with me (highly recommended): http://prntscr.com/2tf1it http://prntscr.com/2tf12t http://prntscr.com/2tf0sx http://prntscr.com/2tf1b3 http://prntscr.com/2texbe (This is something I am currently working on, so It doesn't look the greatest, sorry)

Will you be doing an LP on the server, if so how often would you post and what would you do in the episodes?: No, I don't have the materials needed to capture videos.

Anything else you want to say about yourself or in general?: I currently have a job, I work on Thursdays from 3:30 till 7:00, So If I get accepted Thursdays I might not be on, I'm involved in school sports and sports outside of school that takes place on the weekends that sport is hockey. The season is almost over so hockey wont affect me much on the weekends.

Would you donate towards the server?: In the future if my parents allow it, yes.

Why did you choose this server? I think your server is something I can really work with. You seem like someone who knows what they're doing and is really dedicated to their server, other than having a 10 year old owner that is clueless and doesn't make sense. I want to put my best working towards your server and to impress you with my skills.

Questions?: No, I completely understand what you want to work towards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added Information

Maturity: 8/10 (Everyone has their moments xD)

Staff Experience: Advertiser (4) Builder (6) Mod (3) Admin (5) Head-Admin (1) Co-Owner (2)

Building Skills: 8/10

Plugin Experience: 4/10

Have you ever been banned?: I don't recall getting banned.
02/18/2014 7:39 pm
mpd326
I really enjoy that you have a very detailed application, but there is some problems. I don't think you understand the concept of the server. For example, all those ranks you put, I don't do that at all. Only public servers do those rank things. So no staff but me. To me I feel like your talking about being some staff on a public server in your application. This is a private whitelisted server where everyone has fun together. No staff needed because it's a vanilla server and there is no stealing or greifing. Also, you can't do YouTube/Twitch which is a big problem. As it says in the topic "You need to make let's plays and do recording." So I'm afraid to say, I don't think I'll be accepting you.
02/17/2014 10:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
olivervscreeper
IGN: olivervscreeper
Timezone/Country: GMT England
Skype name: No, can join my personal tspeak
Youtube channel/Twitch.tv channel: http://www.youtube.com/olivervscreeper
Why do you want to join this server?: I really want to make some redstone vending machines at spawn, some shops and make a huge factory with redstone that others can visit for resources. I'd also like to meet everyone else as they seem awesome!
How often would you play on the server?: 3 hours a day
What are you best at in Minecraft, whatever it is please explain.: I am best at redstone as I have been a software developer for several years so understand all the logic. I can build games, make shops automatic and build piston devices that are awesome!
Will you be doing an LP on the server, if so how often would you post and what would you do in the episodes?: I would work on a mega base and builds at spawn, and post colabs once a week.
Anything else you want to say about yourself or in general?: Please respond soon, im free today.
Would you donate towards the server?: No
Why did you choose this server? Looks good, active and your other videos are of a great interesting quality!
Questions?: Can you PM me ip and whitelist ASAP, im excited?
02/16/2014 8:55 pm
Level 20 : Expert Nerd
StunningPvP
Here is my app in video form! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXc1JeOZF9Q
02/17/2014 10:23 am
mpd326
Sorry, but you're not accepted.
02/16/2014 8:45 pm
brandon4036151
GN: brandon4036151

Timezone/Country: central Usa

Skype name: p3059724
Youtube channel/Twitch.tv channel: brandon4036151 twitch

Why do you want to join this server?: I like hanging out and socializing with people
How often would you play on the server?: a lot Im kind of addicted
What are you best at in Minecraft, whatever it is please explain.: gathering materials

no sorry

Will you be doing an LP on the server, if so how often would you post and what would you do in the episodes?:
no sorry

well I am a graphic virtural artist using a Wacom bamboo and the software I use is paint tool asi

Would you donate towards the server?: no sorry but maybe later in the year

Questions? not really c:
02/16/2014 9:28 pm
mpd326
02/10/2014 8:00 pm
mpd326
Accepting again
02/02/2014 7:49 am
mpd326
Accepting a few more people.
01/29/2014 5:27 pm
mpd326
Accepting applications once again.
01/20/2014 10:29 am
mpd326
Still accepting, but slim on the applications now.
01/15/2014 8:49 pm
mpd326
Accepting some more.
01/08/2014 9:56 pm
FuzzyCactusYT
IGN:
DJhyyper

Timezone/Country:
eastern time, United states

Skype name:
tyler.lemerise

FuzzyCactusYT

Just to meet new friends and have fun.

Everyday.

Survival, I go a long time without dying (odd right)

Pictures/videos of builds you want to share with me (highly recommended):
Sorry sir, not much a builder, more of an adventurer!

I would infact do a let's play on the server. I'd upload twice a week on it just about.

I like metal music and turtles :3

Yes, but of course only when we need the money for big projects. Not just to give away.

Questions?:
Is streaming optional?
01/09/2014 6:37 pm
mpd326
Sorry, but you're not accepted. Yes, streaming is optional.
01/05/2014 12:05 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CaptainFranz
IGN:CaptainFranciz

Timezone/Country: canada

Skype name: alfrancizp

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCaptainFranciz
http://www.twitch.tv/captainfranciz

alright so back when minecraft was 1.2.5 when I first got minecraft i normally got attracted to vanilla than anything. I started of learning about the game from some youtubers "BrotherGunz" and "Meaty!" you might not know what im talking about.. but hahaha anyways I learnt everything in minecraft from them and they were always so interesting.. oops sorry about the story.. uhm I always wanted to join a whitelisted vanilla server.. but i never got the right server.. It was either people griefing me... or people trolling me... if not the server will have to shut down.. and its upsetting.. I've been looking for a community to join for over 3 months now for the server I've played on for at least 6 months had to close because of the owner being sick and no one was able to pay.. so hopefully... you guys will accept me.. and I know you guys reject people and I just pray it isnt me..

How often would you play on the server?: At least 2 hours a day on weekdays then nonstop on weekends.

I love building! and I am very best at it, It's always been my best because I have learnt from so many people how to be creative in building.. I learnt from using blocks to using slabs and using stairs in a creative way! It's just a great feeling its indescribable when you finish a big project and youre staring at it and its just a good feeling that you didnt use creative mode to finish it!

Will you be doing an LP on the server, if so how often would you post and what would you do in the episodes?: If I get accepted yes I will! I would post at least 2 videos per week because of the upcoming final examination in canada right now hahaa.. but after finals I'll be posting at least 4 per week. I would always start with a bright introduction and then talk about some of my past experiences and once in awhile call some of the other community members on skype and do some mining together.. and maybe I can help him/her out with something and of course I'll be showing them how I build my projects!

Anything else you want to say about yourself or in general?: So I am Francis, I am 15 and I am from Canada, I've been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 and I am very interested in building! alot of building! outside of minecraft I am a football player and I play slotback,runningback, and linebacker. Outside of minecraft I am also an amateur league of legends player and I play for "Pulse Havoc Gaming" (Were not really that knowned... but were knowned in our city in Canada) We have won 1st on provincial league of legends tournament and we have won 2nd in 2 minor tournaments

Would you donate towards the server?: If It stays long enough yes! of course

Questions?: Will there be a nether hub? C:
01/05/2014 9:17 am
mpd326
Sorry, but you're not accepted. Yes, there is a nether hub.
01/04/2014 11:13 pm
mpd326
Still accepting a few more people!
12/31/2013 10:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
MCemerald
GN: MCemerald7822

Timezone/Country: central Usa

Skype name: MCemerald7822

Youtube channel/Twitch.tv channel: MCemerald7822 is my YouTube

Why do you want to join this server?: I need something new to record on

How often would you play on the server?: quite a bit I would need to get in regular episodes

What are you best at in Minecraft, whatever it is please explain.: Building im very good at building bases and houses that are effective and look nice at the same time.

just check out my chnnel I only got 1 episode at the moment but that's cause its my newer channel which I just reset

atleast one every few day I would like to interact with others and build a little island

not really im a minecraft know it all though

Would you donate towards the server?: I'm sorry but I might not I hope that's ok

Questions? nope
01/02/2014 5:55 pm
mpd326
12/31/2013 10:35 pm
mpd326
Still accepting!
12/24/2013 12:04 am
CaptainKawaii
Wasn't able to record, sorry bout that. Got some images of what I did tho.

http://imgur.com/k03fNrL
http://imgur.com/lOYOV0S
http://imgur.com/p6KcCf5
http://imgur.com/ooDMDF2

Tell me whatcha think!
12/24/2013 8:27 am
mpd326
Cool builds! Congrats, you're accepted! I added you on skype on the calmfist account.
12/23/2013 10:27 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Ninja
thebrinefinder
IGN:thebrinefinder
Timezone/Country:u.s.a
Skype name:thebrinefinder
Youtube channel/Twitch.tv channel: yes i have both but dont know how to stream to twitch
Why do you want to join this server?: because i am a good person and a kind player
How often would you play on the server?: daily
What are you best at in Minecraft, whatever it is please explain.:builder i like modern builds and epic builds
Pictures/videos of builds you want to share with me (highly recommended):i dont have none of pc builds but i am awesome an builder
Will you be doing an LP on the server, if so how often would you post and what would you do in the episodes?:i would do awesome quality videos and funny stuff
Anything else you want to say about yourself or in general?:i am funny and kind i everything
Would you donate towards the server?:cant sorry
Questions?:not really
12/24/2013 8:27 am
mpd326
12/23/2013 10:10 pm
mpd326
CaptainKawaii
mpd326
Can you show me one of your best builds? (you can build a whole new one if you want)

Alright, Imma make something new. Really in need for good builders arn't you?
Yeah. All's I've been getting is redstoners
12/23/2013 9:32 pm
B3ASTxm0d3
Please tell me why not
12/23/2013 10:11 pm
mpd326
No videos and lack of detail.
12/23/2013 10:39 pm
CaptainKawaii
Looks like I was half right
12/23/2013 9:38 pm
CaptainKawaii
Probly lack of detail
12/23/2013 9:20 pm
CaptainKawaii
mpd326
Can you show me one of your best builds? (you can build a whole new one if you want)

Alright, Imma make something new. Really in need for good builders arn't you?
12/23/2013 6:58 pm
B3ASTxm0d3
IGN: B3ASTxm0d3
Timezone/Country: Eastern
Skype name: minecraftra1der
Youtube channel/Twitch.tv channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYD_UW ... IRD-w/feed
Why do you want to join this server?: I've always liked the idea of this sort of thing (I watch Keralis' Hermitcraft videos)
How often would you play on the server?: Daily
What are you best at in Minecraft, whatever it is please explain.: Building/Mining/Redstone, I am pretty good at building and i can clear out areas and dig holes well. Also i consider myself VERY good with redstone.
Will you be doing an LP on the server, if so how often would you post and what would you do in the episodes?: Yes, I would just build things and survive really
Anything else you want to say about yourself or in general?: My YT channel is new but i plan on starting out making Youtube videos on this server so please understand
Would you donate towards the server?: Probably, If I get accepted
Questions?: I know i dont have any videos yet but if you're just checking the quality then i can put up a temporary/test video
12/23/2013 8:10 pm
mpd326
12/23/2013 6:29 pm
CaptainKawaii
IGN:
CaptainKawaii

Timezone/Country:
(UTC - 5:00)Eastern Time (USA & Canada)

Skype name:
fist.private or calmfist

http://www.youtube.com/user/TehAbusementParkProd
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingNakayo

I want to join because I just want a nice active server, with good people to play with. I want to have fun playing with other people, and maybe record with them. I want a MindCrack like server that won't die on me again.

Everyday, a few hours a day.

What I am best at is Redstone. Used to make tutorials on things like that, deleted them off my channel though.

I don't have any, as I said before I deleted them off my youtube account.

Will you be doing an LP on the server, if so how often would you post and what would
you do in the episodes?:
I would record if I got accepted. I would record once or twice a week. Mostly me making redstone contraptions, but once and a while make some builds, maybe some colabs with others on the server

I'm a good guy, funny, mature, a really good redstoner, pretty decent builder. Just want to make new friends that have the same interests as me. That's about it.

Sooner or Later most likely, if it is active with nice people then yes.

Questions?:
Nope.

Hope you consider my application. Thanks for reading!

P.S. If needed I could record some stuff if you'd like.
12/23/2013 8:10 pm
mpd326
I would like for you to record some stuff for me. You sound interesting. Do you think you can record some of your builds?
12/23/2013 8:16 pm
CaptainKawaii
Yeah, I can do that. Anything in particular would you like me to build? Or do you want to see existing things I've made?
12/23/2013 8:50 pm
mpd326
12/22/2013 8:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Crafter
epiceric
IGN:
Timezone/Country: netherlands/ireland
Skype name:kolkiboy
Youtube channel/Twitch.tv channel:gamer job(just getting started, 0 vids yet)
Why do you want to join this server?: i love minecrack
How often would you play on the server?: quite a lot 1 hour a day minimum depends on the day
What are you best at in Minecraft, whatever it is please explain.:building stuff, i love building things.
Pictures/videos of builds you want to share with me (highly recommended) for pics click my name and for vids... i haven't started yet
Will you be doing an LP on the server, if so how often would you post and what would you do in the episodes?: if i am in, yes i will record. minimum 2/3 times a week sometimes more sometimes less depends on the episode. i would do all kinds of stuff.
Anything else you want to say about yourself or in general?: i might not come online some days but i can come online almost every day. and i am able to record but as i said before i haven't stated yet
Would you donate towards the server?: no sorry, i am on an exchange year in ireland(for this school year) and no access to payment.
Questions?: does it matter i haven't recorded yet?
12/23/2013 8:14 am
mpd326
It does matter that you haven't recorded yet. I need to see videos. If you can show me a video or make a video application for this server. I think I might accept you.
12/22/2013 8:40 pm
mpd326
Wither fight Monday the 23!
12/15/2013 5:10 pm
mpd326
Defeated the dragon!
12/12/2013 7:22 pm
mpd326
Ender dragon fight 12/13!
12/09/2013 4:27 pm
mpd326
Doing the ender dragon fight soon! Apply while you can!
12/08/2013 11:06 am
mpd326
Got a new server hosting company, so it should work really good!
12/07/2013 2:44 pm
mpd326
Accepting plenty more people! Any really good builders out there?
12/06/2013 3:27 pm
mpd326
Bump bump bump
12/04/2013 8:54 pm
mpd326
Few episodes out for each person! I think I'm going to stop adding peoples first episodes, the forums are messing with me . Still accepting by the way!
12/03/2013 8:13 pm
mpd326
Got an awesome community going so far!
12/02/2013 6:54 pm
RushingRocks
IGN: komets1919
Timezone/Country: Eastern
Skype name: If I get accepting, I will reveal.
Youtube channel/Twitch.tv channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6pVGB8d0QiCeZ3_Ma7lkng
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to build my social and minecraft skills all around. I hope to meet many new friends and to have my YouTube channel grow in viewers. Maybe this opportunity will allow me to create a new server bias and community.
How often would you play on the server?: 3- 5 hours a day.
What are you best at in Minecraft, whatever it is please explain.: Building a economic biased server and create small compact redstone farms. (Look on my channel for tutorials)
Pictures/videos of builds you want to share with me (highly recommended) Videos, are on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6pVGB8d0QiCeZ3_Ma7lkng
Will you be doing an LP on the server, if so how often would you post and what would you do in the episodes?: Of course! 2-3 episodes a week!
Anything else you want to say about yourself or in general?: I'm a hardcore gamer and love to meet new people! At times I can be funny (When necessary)
Questions?: N/A

If you have any questions please email me at rushingrocks@gmail.com. Thank you!
12/02/2013 7:48 pm
mpd326
Going to need to ask you a few questions before you possibly get accepted.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome