☤ ⚜ RedrumVille In Need of Staff ⚜ ☤

Clashica's Avatar Clashica7/15/16 4:18 pm
1 emeralds 160 2
7/15/2016 4:29 pm
Clashica's Avatar Clashica
This server is called RedrumVille

For more information look on our website
http://redrumville.enjin.com/home

If you wanna be staff i atleast expect you to be on the server and be active so join the server redrumville.mcserver.ws:25663

we'd like to interview all staff must talk on discord so we need you to talk!

You must be 13 or older

Our discord: https://discord.gg/012ePDnwXyzcNVP4m

So apply here and see if you make the application if your application is accepted

App:

Click to reveal
What is your minecraft username?

What is your real name?

What is your discord?

How old are you?

Gender?

What country are you currently living in?(If USA please state EAST/WEST/CENTRAL) *

What qualifications do you have for this position if any?

How long have you played?: (a guess is fine)

Which gamemode on RedrumVille do you play the most? (Skyblock/Creative/Survival/etc) *

Why should I choose you over the other hundreds of people as a staff member?

Are there any changes you would like to see made to RedrumVille or anything done differently than how things are currently run?

If someone was to ask "how do I work with people on skyblock?" what would you tell them?

If someone was accused of cheating, what would you do to verify the accusation?

What are the main jobs of a staff member?

What would you consider to be malicious spam, and what would you consider to be noob spam? please give examples and punitive actions you would take for both. *

when you ban someone for grief, what three things must always be included in the ban reason?

What is your email?

Please read these not write this:
Remember that it is your responsibility to help make the server a better place, make it grow, keep it safe.
Remember that abusing your power will cost you the server.
Remember that our job is to make this place a better place.
If you put aside your responsibilities and ignore your tasks do note that it is not that hard to have your powers taken away for eternity. ~ A quote by Zeus.
Clashica
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/15/2016 4:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Rulkiewicz002
NotASquiid's Application Admin Form​
~~​
~~ Minecraft name:
~~​NotASquiid
How long have you been playing on the server?:​
Not too long, since July , 15/2016
~~​
What is your best memory playing the server?:​
A memory that everyone should have; feeling loved and accepted when you sign on for the first time.
~~​
Any past Admin experiences? If so, please describe:​
No, but i hope to get some experience
~~​
Describe yourself:​
Okay, here we go. I'm 12, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player, .​
~~​
As a potential Admin, describe how you would make a difference in This server:​
I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​
~~​

~~​
Timezone:​
GMT-5, and I tend to play Alot.
~~​
Additional comments:​
I know I'm somewhat new here, and that I still have some learning to do. I don't expect to be accepted, and instead am just hoping to get the experience of filling out the form properly. Thank you for reading!​

Ps if im accepted add me on skype live:lrulkiewicz
07/15/2016 4:29 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Clashica
Denied: you did not follow my format
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome