Reinventing Survival Servers

2 emeralds1 reply77 views
created 07/11/2019 8:15 pm by ScottieKnowz
last reply 07/11/2019 8:36 pm
Hello Planet Minecraft Community Members,

Some of you may recognize my name, and I'm happy to report that I will be hosting Minecraft servers again. This time however, I will be bringing some never before seen content to life. Given that it has been several years since I last had my hosting adventure many of my known contacts have been lost. I don't want to give too much away in what will be coming soon, but I want to bring a few elites of the Minecraft community up to speed on what I have planned to be apart of my 'elite circle'.

To give a bit of background on the project to give those with actual interest something to go off of;
1) The server, as all of my servers are non-profit and all proceeds go to charities that are voted each month. I have a very good career and I don't do this for money, but rather the pleasure. Minecraft hosting is my way to escape my day to day grind.
2) I will be reinventing towny/factions as we know it. This will be a complete overhaul of the system with my own interpolation of these known plugins. The emphasis will be PvP, whilst allowing those that prefer PvE to enjoy it.
3) I have a board of staff that has followed me through all my hosting endeavors that will be assisting with marketing, management, and plugin development. We will however have room for those who show the proper qualifications to be apart of this board.

To give a bit of background on me;
1) I am a senior devops engineer at a large development studio on the east coast of the US. I have been a full-time developer professionally for 5 years now.
2) I have 4+ years of Minecraft server hosting experience, and 8+ years of multiplayer server hosting experience.

If anyone of this interests you, I would love for you to reach out to me via private message so we can discuss further on what needs to be done and what compensation(in-game ranks, special landmarks after you in map, etc) can be given for the various tasks that need completing.

Thank you for your time,
ScottieKnowz
Posted by avatar
ScottieKnowz
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

1 reply

07/11/2019 8:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
McMuffin1234
What do you mean by "elites", do you mean "people"? People who are better than anyone else? If so, how better than anyone else? (By being the oldest player? or skilled at coding or..?) Of course "my" elite circle. (this sounds sarcastically logically found, to which I'm sorry if to that offends)

Barely any of this interests me except the parts where you go on about especially PvP, as well as the soon to be reinvented towny/factions as we know it you are planning. What's relateable was that lost many of your contacts.. I lost most.
And so, what got me, was you putting the effort and time into this.

And to be basically honest, I'm happy and wanted to be the first to ever reach your attention here.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome