Respawn Faction Project

Ollybolly1002's Avatar Ollybolly10025/16/18 5:18 am
1 emeralds 105
Havent been on this website in years so I don't know if this is in the right place but I'll get right into it.

I remember factions back in the day before enchants even existed I was like 11 and j thought it was the best thing I ever found. Used to spend what free time I had and play it on this small server about 20 people which felt like a lot. And I remember what it was like back then proper bases, hidden ones, competitiveness, real pvp. Not this diamond enhanced stuff totems and whatever else has been added.

Dont get me wrong I like normal enchants protection 4 sharpness etc etc, I believe they have played a vital role in pushing minecraft forward (on the pvp scene anyway). But I want a server where there isn't these huge massive bases that take up endless chunks and land claims. I don't want masses of enchants on armour. I want to relive the goood old days of when minecraft factions was really competitive and you had to use hard work and wits to find hidden bases to raid or pay off other people to tell you coords. So I'm proposing something and I would like as much feedback as possible.

Im proposing building a server like the old days take away new features so there is an element of isolation, fear and actual raiding,. I miss logging on and actually looking forward to traveling, building without threat of super cannnons. So here's what I'm saying:

Ban Super Cannons
Ban super bases, by this I mean layers and layers of walls and make breathing room for Hidden bases proper ones that look amazing and you feel an urge of revenge if it's destroyed.
Reduce enchants to 1.8 era (could be wrong) about protection 4 unbreaking 3 etc etc.
Ban water placement (to an extent) by this I mean going back to what I said Where people can't protect their bases and make mega structures.
obsidian can be destroyed.
A server where p2p is not essential and you can thrive without spending a Pennie.
Hacks completely banned
build a non toxic community

Its hard to explain, but just take back to when you first played factions or minecraft in general, I want to recapture the excitement of playing again.
Ollybolly1002
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect