Frexs SMP [Whitelist 16+] [Live Map] {datapacks+features requested by community}

frexs's Avatar frexs8/21/18 12:35 pm history
2 emeralds 566 6
8/29/2018 11:22 am
omnesty's Avatar omnesty

This server is a recreation of Hermitcraft season 6.

taking most of the hermitcraft's setup and including own changes made by frexs community.
The server is 24/7 for more information about the features/datapacks/plugins used, please visit our website!

Rules

1) Building is limited in showed area of the map, outside of the area can only be used for resource gathering

2) Grief is not allowed however sensible pranks are okay

3) Before building in an area make sure nobody else has claimed it

4) Try to keep terrain in showed map area as it is
(if creeper explodes, repair the damage cause)
unless Terraforming.

5) Remember this is a community server try not to isolate yourself, help others and most importantly have fun!

Use the form below to submit your application to join the server, not every application will be accepted. I am looking for mature members and I am trying to diversify the community so each member brings something new to the community

Application form

First Name:
IGN:

What do you enjoy doing most in mc? (exploring, fightning, building):
What is your building style?:
How active will you be per week?:

Tell us something about yourself:

frexs
Level 17 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2018 11:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
omnesty
First Name: My IGN is the anagram of my IRL name
IGN: LIbeage
Discord: Libeage#924

What do you enjoy doing most in mc? (exploring, fightning, building): Mining, building, exploring
What is your building style?: Rustic and simple, often wooden houses.
How active will you be per week?: In the summer i'm always available, until 17th of Sep. However even after school i will be available in the afternoon (GMT +1)
Tell us something about yourself: I'm generally chill
08/29/2018 11:20 am
frexs
Uploaded video showcasing builds that have been made over the 5 days that the server has been up
08/28/2018 6:17 pm
frexs
First website is up: www.frexs.net

the website is still under construction and soon it will have its own dedicated forums, updates blog
08/23/2018 3:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Azores
First Name: Johan
IGN: Azores
Discord: none atm, but will be friendly and helpful anyway! :)

What do you enjoy doing most in mc? (exploring, fightning, building): I like building and challenge myself with new structures!
What is your building style?: I want to be a modern builder with modern materials, that way i can learn new techniques.
How active will you be per week?: i will try to be online atleast once a day if I can! I found new love for MC and want to learn all the new stuff to do.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Johan, comes from Sweden and have played on and off from the begining of this game.
08/25/2018 5:47 am
frexs
Having discord is required
08/23/2018 8:57 am
frexs
The server is going to be online in aprox 1 hour, there are currently 11 active members joined, apply here to join us!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome