Rigged Network (Needing staff!)

Miner0914's Avatar Miner09147/31/15 8:26 am
1 emeralds 306 7
8/1/2015 7:17 am
Jerejosh2's Avatar Jerejosh2
Hello PMCers, I am here to bring you my server I made called RiggedNetwork! This server is a Hub server we still need staff! This server has only friendly people never any mean staff!
Staff Needed:
1 Mods
Click to reveal
In game name(IGN):
Why do you want to be staff:
Why should I choice you instead of everyone else:
Are you familiar with all Mod commands:
Why should I trust you over all the others:
Will you complain over what commands you have:
What will you do if a griefer comes on:
What will you do if a hacker/ddoser threatens the server:

5 Helpers
Click to reveal
In game name(IGN):
Why do you want to be staff:
Why should I choice you instead of everyone else:
Are you familiar with all Helper commands:
Why should I trust you over all the others:
Will you complain over what commands you have:
What will you do if a griefer comes on:
What will you do if a hacker/ddoser threatens the server:
Miner0914
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2015 7:17 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Jerejosh2

Maturity Level: 8/10

Why do you want to be staff: I would like to be a staff because i like helping servers that are being developed and i enjoy helping others

Why should I choice you instead of everyone else:I have been a mod in a server and twice a builder

Are you familiar with all Helper commands: no I will check with /help

Why should I trust you over all the others: As i said before i have been a mod once and a builder twice and none of the servers have been greifed and i don't build over the top houses

Will you complain over what commands you have: depends, if i cant kick people when they are hacking then thats a problem when no admins are on

What will you do if a griefer comes on: give them a warning and tell him/her to stop. then jail him if he/she does not listen.

What will you do if a hacker/ddoser threatens the server: Iw ould just ban/kick him right away as I know kids use this all the time to get Op and generaly cause meyhem
(Also It is Hard to DDos a server as the software is hard to get)
08/01/2015 2:07 am
Level 1 : New Network
mcparadip
My IGN: MCParadox

Why I want to be staff:
I believe that Minecraft is more than just a game. Its a community. With all the players, developers, and other people on forums, chat, stuff like that. Especially Minecraft servers. Sometimes, the community is very negative, with people swearing all the time. This makes me very sad. Servers shouldn't have a negative community; People will not want to play, and might even be insulted or more.
I want to make Minecraft servers' communities more positive. If we keep them positive, more people will play, and want to play. No one would be sad or insulted. Everyone would be happy. This is my goal. I want to keep every server's community happy and positive.

My Experience:
I have been a trusted admin on a few other servers, and a helper on many servers. I have even owned my own server before (even though I had to shut it down). I have never been banned from any server before.

How I punish people:
If someone is hacking/spamming or just breaking the rules, I punish them depending on their previous punishments and the severity of the rule broken. Like for example, if it's the first time someone is spamming, I would warn them. If they keep spamming, I would warn them again, and tell them if he continues, he will be muted. The third time, I would mute them. After the mute, if they still spam immediately after, I would mute them again, for longer.
If someone is hacking, I would warn them once. If they keep hacking, I would temp ban them for a few days. After the ban, if they still hack, I would ban them permanently.

Why you should choose me instead of others:
I am a helpful person, and do not apply for staff, just for my own benefit. If someone needs help, and I am busy building a base/PvPing or something, I would just help him, instead of telling him to wait. Some staff members always do their stuff first, then help others. This is very annoying in my opinion, because I am just sitting there waiting.
I am also very mature. I do not spam just because I got hacked, or call people noobs just because they aren't very good. I give them feedback and do not get frustrated very easily if they do not understand.

My connection/lag:
My computer and internet are pretty good, and I rarely lag. I average at about 100 FPS normally, at home. Sometimes I might go on vacation, and I will probably still be active, but I might lag a little bit more.

How active I will be: I can moderate in-game about 4-6 hours a week normally. On vacation, I might be busier because I am visiting places, so 2-4 hours a week on vacation.

Thanks for reading my staff application! Please PM me on Skype if accepted!
08/01/2015 1:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CaptainWafflez
In Game Name: GodCookiez
Maturity Level: I would give myself a 8/10 I know I seem really young, but I personally think that I am more mature than the other people who applied, they might be more mature in real life but their application doesn't have any professionalism.
Why do you want to be staff: I want to be part of something big, I would like to create a fun community for players to play on, I want to see the server grow and know that the some of the success is because of me, it just gives me a good feeling.
Why should I choose you instead of everyone else: Just pointing out that I'm the only one who noticed that you said "choice" instead of "choose" just putting that out there. I also have a lot of input on the server to make it improve I've owned/been staff on servers that have done pretty well but unfortunately got hacked. If your starting a server make sure that the server is safe and can't be hacked because 2 servers I've been administrator on have shut down because they got hacked on the first few days of opening.
Are you familiar with all Mod commands: Yes, I know every single essentials plugin command, I know core-protect, know some bungee-cord I'm also an extremely fast learner. I learned GroupManager and PEX in 3 days.
Why should I trust you over all the others: I have actually administrated many servers where I have been harmless, to tell you the truth my weakness is procrastinating on large projects such as building a /warp shop I can build very big buildings though, as long as theres not too much sign placement.
Will you complain over what commands you have: No, its your server your rules. /fly and /heal would be nice but I'm just a moderator not an admin.
What will you do if a griefer comes on: If griefing official builds I will ban/banip until further consent from you of course.
What will you do if a hacker/ddoser threatens the server: Stop the server immediately but first banip the ddoser. But I don't think I can /stop with moderator so I would have to tell a higher authority position.
08/01/2015 12:20 am
ItzTheLad
In game name(IGN):ItzTheLad
Maturity Level:8/10
Why do you want to be staff:To help the server and make the players feel satisified with the server
Why should I choice you instead of everyone else:Honestly? I don't know but I feel that a server always needs expericenced staff aswell as not so experienced staff.

Are you familiar with all Mod commands:yes

Why should I trust you over all the others:I Have alot of experience, and Just want to make the server better.

Will you complain over what commands you have:No, whatever commands i am given i will not question.

What will you do if a griefer comes on: Temp ban/Ban him

What will you do if a hacker/ddoser threatens the server:Alert a higher member of staff.
07/31/2015 9:51 am
alexcarty
In game name(IGN): alexcarty
Maturity Level:9/10
Why do you want to be staff: Because i was Co-Owner on a server and Head-Admin so i would really want to be mod or higher
Why should I choice you instead of everyone else: Because i could be loyal to the server help out people and If they are bad with the rules i could help them and i will break rule breakers and hackers
Are you familiar with all Mod commands: Yes all of them i know
Why should I trust you over all the others: Because i was Co-Owner and Head-Admin and i really liked this server and so i was like Lets apply
Will you complain over what commands you have: /give
/fly
/heal
/jump
/home
/enchant
/setspawn
/weather
/xp
/platform
What will you do if a griefer comes on: I will ban them and they would goto jail and they would go away forever
What will you do if a hacker/ddoser threatens the server I will ban them instantly and they would never be back again to this server
07/31/2015 8:22 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Miner0914
Accepted, the ip is 192.99.44.159:41651
07/31/2015 8:31 am
ClassifiedYT
Msg me on Skype and we can talk more: codz.silby
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com