►►RisingMC Looking for Moderators◄◄

RisingCrafted's Avatar RisingCrafted1/31/15 12:28 pm
2/7/2015 2:03 pm
RisingCrafted's Avatar RisingCrafted
[center][img]i166.photobucket.com/albums/u100/nufnuf1/TheRising8_zps39298a9a.png[/img]

[size=180]What is this server about?[/size]

► [size=130]RisingMC is a new, enthusiastic Minecraft server with big hopes, and we hope to make it the best out there one day. To do so however, we need a great community to get started, and for that to start, we need staff members who are committed and willing to help start up a great community. We do also need moderators, so we can control a playerbase and take action when something bad happens. And of course, we need mods to ban all those nasty hackers and x-rayers. Now, if you have plenty of spare time and are willing to help out with this server by moderating chat, taking action when needed, help new players and become a part of a community, you might want to know what in the world this server is about.

► The server is going to start off small, with Semi-Op Factions McMMO, Custom KitPvP, and Bungeecord connected to a hub that is custom built by professional builders. Once the server has a steady anchor with a good flow of players and donations, we will add many more gamemodes. Future gamemodes we are considering to add include:

►Race of Death (New gamemode that has never existed before; custom coded)

►Reverse Prison (Prison with a unique twist; custom coded)

►HG

►Creative

►UHC

►Speed UHC (A faster version of standard Ultra Hardcore; custom coded)

►Skywars UHC (Ultra hardcore skywars; custom coded for items with special effects)

►MvM (Yet another unique gamemode, NOT to be mixed up with man vs. machine)

(Keep in mind this list is not official, and we are open to any suggestions or ideas on what to add that you might have)[/size]

[size=180]A moderators job[/size]

► [size=130]As stated earlier, we need mods for controlling players and to help the start of a community. Mods needs to enforce proper punishment to players who hack, x-ray, spam, discriminate, advertise, or cheat, but when nothing bad is happening, you should be a friendly person who actually enjoys the server and wants to be online.[/size]

[size=180]Our hopes as a community[/size]

► [size=130]We have big visions for our future community, because we believe that a good community is key to a great server. A community in a server is simply where players are active among other players and know each other, rather than a quiet server where everyone stays to themselves. Quiet servers with poor community ALWAYS become abandoned. If you don't really care whether there is a community or not on a server, you might as well leave now. If you do believe that strong communities are key to good servers, then what are you waiting for? You should apply now![/size]

[size=180]Application form[/size]

► [size=130]And now to the part where you apply…finally. To apply, just fill out the form below, and if you get accepted I will add you on Skype for a more thorough interview (Text based, not spoken). Good luck

IGN:

How many servers have you been mod on in the past?:

How many servers are you currently mod on?:

What do you believe makes a great server?:

Why should you get a mod position rather than someone else?:

What can you do as a moderator to help the server?:[/center][/size]
RisingCrafted
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/07/2015 2:03 pm
RisingCrafted
02/04/2015 7:39 pm
RisingCrafted
Need 2-3 more moderators! Still accepting for another few days
02/03/2015 5:02 pm
RisingCrafted
Spabbu

Accepted for a Skype interview.
02/03/2015 3:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Spabbu
IGN: Aquastorm_

How many servers have you been mod on in the past?: T-MOD, but very shortlived and no experience. That's why im making applications on here. I want to try experience of being staff on a server.

How many servers are you currently mod on?: None. All-though. I have applied for alot of servers recently. I have localhosted servers to play around with plugins in the past, however.

What do you believe makes a great server?: A great server is a server with a friendly community, a great server is a server in which the owners do not literally beg you to donate, a great server is a server where the staff regularly interact with the players. A great server is a server where people can feel safe and comfortable.

Why should you get a mod position rather than someone else?: I dont think i would be /too/ much of a help. However. I can lend my time and support into helping the server.

What can you do as a moderator to help the server?: As a moderator I can come on and make sure the server is safe and remains a nice community.

Thank you for reading!
02/03/2015 3:29 pm
RisingCrafted
AussieMine

Accepted for a more thorough interview (not a garuntee at making it)

Could you PM me your Skype?
02/01/2015 10:55 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Oblivioux
IGN: aussie202942

How many servers have you been mod on in the past?: I'd say at least 6 to 7, but don't let that number bring you down. I am picky when it comes to being staff on a server. Usually I need fair owners.

How many servers are you currently mod on?: None, Due to a 2 year inactivity on Minecraft. But I still have what it takes.

What do you believe makes a great server?: Fair owners, and staff, along with correct rule placement, and a unique server idea.

Why should you get a mod position rather than someone else?: Would like to get back into the community once again, sounds like you know what you're doing, so I wanted this to be a good starting point on a server. I've mainly been building on other servers so if you need a spawn. You can work it out with me.

What can you do as a moderator to help the server?: Mainly just stay on a lot, I can be fairly active but I will have days of inactivity due to lack of time, and or, being very busy.
02/01/2015 8:42 pm
RisingCrafted
Still looking for more mods!
02/01/2015 10:08 am
RisingCrafted
FatallyNL

Accepted for an extended interview (cannot garuntee you made it). Could you PM me your Skype?
01/31/2015 9:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FatallyNL
IGN:FatallyNL

How many servers have you been mod on in the past?:I was an adminstrator on 3 servers called Blocks N Kingdoms,Hyperium and XPCraft.I was also a moderator on 6 different servers(MCBud,TrintonCraft,RexNetwork,LeGamingGods,ApachiCraft,TrintonCraft)From then on, I decided to find a good and supporting server to try and mix and know the players.I try my utmost best to help everyone in a calm and polite manner.This way,people will tend to like the server and people might make this server as to their liking.

How many servers are you currently mod on?:Not on any as of now.

What do you believe makes a great server?:I believe what makes a great server is the team behind it.With the right members on the team, everyone will have great chemistry with each other and pieces will fit right with each other and the server will become a good one.Another reason is that the content the server gives out, we want content that is unique and fun in many possible ways,that way people won't get bored when they come on the server and the content of it is the server as every other server they joined.

Why should you get a mod position rather than someone else?:I'm looking at a Moderator position because I feel that I am the person that is suitable to be a moderator.As a moderator,I like to help people with their questions and they don't go unanswered and I will try my best at the tip of my knowledge to solve things needed make this server grow and be part of this wonderful community.

What can you do as a moderator to help the server?:I'm a loyal and calm person.I try my best to fufill my duties as a Moderator and give my best at everything I do.Not to forget also to have fun with the normal players and make them feel happy at this server
01/31/2015 7:39 pm
RisingCrafted
Fluffeh_

Added to Skype
01/31/2015 1:22 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Lysanderr
IGN: Fluffeh_

How many servers have you been mod on in the past?: A few, I would say around 4 or 5.

How many servers are you currently mod on?: I am not currently a mod on any other server.

What do you believe makes a great server?: I believe the key to a server's success is the community. Without a good community, the server would fall apart. The server would need suggestions, donations, and other things only active players can provide. For the server to expand, it needs players. Another thing that would make the server great is a unique game play experience. Players would get bored after a while if it were just like all the other servers.

Why should you get a mod position rather than someone else?: I have a wide range of skills when it comes to minecraft, I know a little of everything. I'm always positive and try to befriend everyone I can, I try to make people feel like they're accepted. I don't ignore, try to answer questions to the best of my ability, and I have patience. I also have knowledge of how to run a minecraft server, I've owned a few in the past.

What can you do as a moderator to help the server?: I would enforce rules to ensure that everyone is having a good time on the server. When new players join, I would try to make them feel welcomed. I can help troubleshoot any problems the server has, and I could provide suggestions for plugins and such. When there are questions, concerns, or any disputes, I would try to address them as best as I could.
01/31/2015 12:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TazTheBoii
IGN:tazboii

How many servers have you been mod on in the past?: Probably 4

How many servers are you currently mod on?: About 2

What do you believe makes a great server?: Good staff good players fun mini games and a good community

Why should you get a mod position rather than someone else?: I'm mature not a annoying nine year old who abuses his or her power I'm turntable likeable and good at making maps etcwant to be staff because I think I can help you, The Owner make your server a better and more aesthetically pleasing place to play and have fun. Should you choose me, I'll get to work immediately on anything you need me to do. I can go on 3-4 hours a day help with mostly anything and if I have trouble with something I'll get someone with more experience on that predicamentProof of Experience: I moved on because I became really busy with school I've checked on most of them and there down now
Why do you want to be staff?:To help the server make it big and popular and to be the good staff member everyone wants to be and to help with problems some people cant
Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: I have good experience building being staff likeable mature very calm serious but humorous
How Much Time can you devote to the server?:
What can you do as a moderator to help the server?: Make good maps help all players and staff be a role model I'm serious but humorous and can have fun I'm good with big problems and situations and if I'm in a situation where it comes to more than what I can handle ill get someone with more experience in that ordeal organised calm efficient just stuff about me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome