RoA Dev. Team looking for Dedicated & Motivated Members

_AMPLiFY's Avatar _AMPLiFY6/21/12 4:59 pm
6/24/2012 2:21 am
_AMPLiFY's Avatar _AMPLiFY

The Real of Alaria or RoA for short is a new massive RPG server. However, this is not just your average RPG server that you see everyday. RoA will feature a custom map, special events, interesting lore, a player-driven story line, dedicated staff, and so much more!

Our main goal for RoA in its development stages is to stand out above the rest and to not just be another 'RPG' server. We want to stretch the boundary of what Minecrafters know and bring a whole new experience to the game.

We are looking for dedicated and motivated members to join our Dev Team. We are looking for people to fill a variety of different roles. We have split Dev Team into 6 categories and we ask that you apply to 1 when submitting an application.

We are also looking for department managers. As a department manager you will look over one of the categories of our development and report to the Department Leader.

These are the categories:

[*]Building
[*]Lore
[*]Whitelist
[*]Marketing
[*]Plugin Team
[*]In-Game Management

Within each category there are many fun and fulfilling jobs! So what are you waiting for, fill out an application for department manager now!

As a member of our Dev Team you will get a special title on our soon to be forums and keep your position when we go live. We will always be in need of a Dev Team!

Name:
Location/ Timezone:[/center]
2-3 sentences about yourself:
Previous staff experience:
Area of expertise:
Why RoA:
What can you bring to the team:

[img]24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5zi8jYGAX1r2al57o1_400.png[/img]
There is no confirmed release date as of yet, but we are hoping to be out sometime mid summer.

If you feel like it, you are free to donate toward this project. Anything you donate will be valued at 1.5 toward In-game packages once the server is live.

Another great way to help out is to use this as your signature on the MCF and across the web!

[url="www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1301492-roa-development-team-looking-for-department-managers-important-positions-needed/"][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5xz654UqP1r2al57o1_500.png[/img][/url]

[b]Thanks for your support! [/b]

P.S. We are working on forums right now for all dev team members!
_AMPLiFY
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/24/2012 2:21 am
_AMPLiFY
I will review all of these applications tomorrow!
06/22/2012 4:56 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
I_Earn_Diamonds
Name:Theattackcorg
Position applying for:In-Game Manegment and Builder (warning extremely good builder)
Location/ Timezone:Center indianapolis,Indiana
2-3 sentences about yourself: I like helping people and i am a good builder and artist with blocks.
Previous staff experience:Admin Helper
Area of expertise:Master at building
Why RoA:I've god nothing else to do on mincraft since ive built the biggest tower in a server (survival) and made very weapon also found very ingot and made a HUGE village that has redstone powered band secret portal of lava and Tnt cannon my favorite
What can you bring to the team:Anything that we need to make the team AWESOME
06/22/2012 4:48 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Demolitionist
Theattackcorgi
Position applying for:Lore
Location/ Timezone:[/center] Indiana
2-3 sentences about yourself: im a upbead person. I love cake
Previous staff experience:Owner of server, admin on 4 others. I am a builder on many server such as Mafiacraft and Blueventure(not done). I belong to the Oragins story telling clan and love to make up backstorys for non important chacters
Area of expertise:Lore building
Why RoA:Because ive finished all my building jobs and i would love the opertunity to start a new 1
What can you bring to the team:Anything needed of me
06/22/2012 4:35 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
demonrider11
Name:demonrider11
Position applying for:In-Game managment
Location/ Timezone:[/center] illinois/central
2-3 sentences about yourself:Calm person. likes to help. Is respectfull
Previous staff experience:I am a admin on 1 server.
Area of expertise:getting supplies
Why RoA:I like to help bring up servers
What can you bring to the team:nothing much really, i just like to help people
06/22/2012 4:17 pm
Level 22 : Expert Prince
stewie29
Name: stewie29
Position applying for: Lore
Location/Timezone: Canada/east
2-3 sentences about yourself: Well i luv MC and hungergames servers. I have tons of experience and rly wanna help the server. I'm fun and im great to have around. I can be on whenever u want. I also luv working with ppl.
Previous staff experience: I co own a server right now i have been mod head admin and admin also vip.
Area of expertise: Im great with servers and advertising so im a great admin and owner and will not grief and listen to u.
Why RoA: i currently co own another server but i wanna give this a try and help make u succsecful.
what can you bring to the team: Anything rly, but for one thing hard work determination and FUN, lol EPIC XD.
Well cheers bro plz accept and think
06/21/2012 6:55 pm
Theattackcorgi
lore, and building*
06/21/2012 6:55 pm
Theattackcorgi
Previous staff experience:Owner of server, admin on 4 others
Why RoA:im bored
06/22/2012 3:52 pm
_AMPLiFY
Can you please lengthen your app and put a little more effort into it. I like to get to know you as much as possible before I add you to the Dev Team.
06/21/2012 6:54 pm
Theattackcorgi
Previous staff experience:Owner of server, admin on 4 others
Why RoA:im bored
Planet Minecraft