Rock Paper Scissors Minecraft [SMP][PVP][semi-vanilla]

Lead_Airplanes's Avatar Lead_Airplanes11/24/15 1:05 am
1 emeralds 120 1
11/29/2015 10:19 pm
Lead_Airplanes's Avatar Lead_Airplanes
The RPS Minecraft server is a small semi-vanilla server run by experienced staff, who have previous experience dealing with Minecraft servers for very large Steam communities. The server intends to bring vanilla gameplay to its users, while adding a few plugins for protection and convenience, such as LWC (chest/object locking), CoreProtect (rollback/block tracking), and ClickSort (chest sorting). The rules are fairly simple, and revolve around respect of others.

With many of our players having played together for three to five years, we have a small but tight-knit community and would love to welcome more people into our circle.

To connect, please enter the following subdomain into your serverlist: mc.rpsgaming.net. Please note that entering the link into your browser will NOT work.

Server Rules
*1 No griefing.
*2 PVP is allowed, harassment is not. Refrain from attacking players/groups more than once per 24 hours.
*3 Client mods which grant the player an unfair advantage are not allowed. If you are unsure if a mod you use is allowed, please ask an admin.
*4 Spawncamping is not allowed.
*5 Abusive language of any sort, including but not limited to bullying, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and personal attacks.
Lead_Airplanes
Level 4 : Apprentice Network