What staff rank are you best at (also builders):

Why do you want to be staff:

How can you help the server:

Questions:

-GameTigerrr

IP: RockyNetwork.mygs.co
GameTigerrr
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2017 5:07 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GameTigerrr
GoggleD0GG
I think you would be good at staff so you get builder just saying I have a discord and skype but I like discord better GameTigerrr#7409 we will have to find a time to meet up for me rn works, also I was wanting to get a new spawn.

Hope to see you on
07/31/2017 1:52 pm
Level 48 : Master Necromancer
GoggleD0GG
Age: Not quite comfortable giving that out (child predators lol), but I am very mature for my age. Basically an adult.

Username: wolffang2

How long have you played minecraft: I've played PE for exactly one year and three months, and have played Java Edition for two full years.

Have you been staff before or currently: I have two other pending applications and have worked for five servers in the past, all but one got shut down. I left the other one due to the staff having a lack of respect for eachother and being very immature.

How much time do you spend on minecraft: Until school starts I can be on all day. Once school starts I'll be available in the evenings and weekends.

How much time and effort will you put into the server (everyday): A few hours when school starts, all day until then. As for effort, I'll try my best.

What staff rank are you best at (also builders): Building.

Why do you want to be staff: Minecraft has been getting a little stale recently, and I want to do something more interesting than building a gigantic turtle in single player.

How can you help the server: I can build just about anything, and know just about every trick there is. If needed, I can also make texture packs. Good at fixing people's problems if they involve other people.

Questions: None.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome